1. Let's make Woojin

DANIEL FAM

Once he step at the room, all his see is dark. The livingroom, his bedroom, also the dinner table. The phones ring, Ah--crap! as fast as he knows today was 30th he run away towards his lover studio and backyard. Daniel forget to wear his slipers and he breatherly relief after found his baby woo sitting in front of the black canvas at his studio. 

"Hi, hun." He say, as he get closer to Seongwoo. Seongwoo smiled as he felt Daniels finger in front of his stomach. Daniel was back hug him. "When did you arrived papa wolf?"

Daniel place a gentle kiss on Seongwoo head before he say, 'just now.'

Seongwoo place his body in Daniel broad shoulder. He feel more relaxing after a test he do last morning. "Papa wolf, sorry mama bear...." Seongwoo try to breath. His lung was empty as he remember he is fail to be pregnant again.

"No, mama bear it's okay. Woojin will come, but he want to play at heaven a little bit more."

Daniel hold his love tightly. Place more gentle kiss on everyplace Seongwoo needs. His eyes always hurt whenever he fond so many black canvas on the other side of the room. Today was another failure. Daniel and Seongwoo had been married since two years ago, but their expecting child Woojin, have not came. 

At a time like this, an invitation to do sweet hour always work. Daniel roll Seongwoo chairs so he could see his lover sorrow eyes. 

"How about we have dinner a turtle soup. I hope it could adding my vitality?"

Seongwoo moved by the invitation. 

"You have to eat the blood too."

Actually Daniel can't stand the taste but, for his baby woo, he will do it. 

"Anything for you, mama bear." A kiss on Seongwoo hand, "let's make Woojin wild and passionately."

Seongwoo smile and hug his husband. "Thank you, papa wolf."

Tbc. 

An. Happy reading, I hope you can enjoy your time while reading this chapter :)

Saranghanda ♡ it means i love you.