Chap 2 Meeting the Boys

Can i see those eyes?

The door opened and revealved a group of fresh young looking men who is rushing quickly to the room, seems like they're chatting. Are they the Famous Super Junior?

 

I rushed to stand, and tried to cleared my throat. But i can't..

 

I'M CHOKING!~~

 

I start to cough, put my hands on my mouth, trying to get rid of the food that choked me..

 

Until someone offer me bottled water, i grabbed it in a hurry and drank almost half of it.

 

Someone saved me!

 

When i thought that i'm no longer choked, i deep breathed and put my head high. Then our gazed locked into each other for a while..

 

What's with this eerie feeling.. Those eyes.. Why it seems so familiar to me..

 

I bowed my head again, " Thank you very much for saving my life. "

 

I can't stand seeing his eyes! WHY??

 

" Miss Kang, Are you alright? " I heard Secretary Geum asked me. I turned to her and nod a little. "I'm Sorry for the trouble but I'm Ok now"

 

The oldest man I saw among the group then said " Are you sure you are OK now Miss Kang? I saw how you grasp for air." Is he the Manger? 

 

"She looks Terrible a while ago" "She nearly choked." "Is she really ok?" "She choked." I can hear the boys whispered. 

 

"Hyung, maybe Miss Kang will be needing some air  to freshen up a bit." The man who handed me water told the older man. 

 

"Siwon is right Manager, Please let Miss Kang.." Siwon? Even the name seems familiar too...

 

"Appointment with her at 10 o'clock right?" So he really is the manager. "Please lead her the way to the open spaces.."

 

" I can do that." That Siwon raised his hand. No way, not with kind of situation..

 

"I know you are a gentleman Siwon, but i have to discuss something with you guys so we rushed here before your rehersal. Secretary Geum, Please lead her the way. And you, come with me inside." The manager commanded to them. I just noded with his speech. So this man is really bossy huh..

 

"Yes, Manager.. Miss kang, come with me.." and she lead the way opposite to the room where the Manager went.

 

 

Secretary Geum left me in a porch of their office.

 

I put my hands in the railings.

 

"Inhale, Exhale..." I chant in english while doing it thrice.. Then went to a sigh..

 

That's the most awkward scene in my life so far, though, it's only that chance I choked that hard and good thing help was given all at a snap.. But why does those eyes keeps on repeat in back of my mind... they're seems familiar so does the name... Siwon.. Did we met before? I tried to remember all places but still my mind have those eyes...

 

*beep beep* phone ringing Calling: Clarence Smith, she is my bestfriend during my intern days in Macy's (famous store in USA).

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yo mah lil fella, wazzup?" (means how are you)

 

"Ghetto slang?" a bit surpirsed.

 

"Ayt, rockin some house" (means having a great time at a party)"

 

"You're crazy! Where are you? at Bronx? Who's with you?" i yelled on the phone. I can hear her laughing.

 

"Just kidding, I'm here in Manhattan, passed by to some ghetto then i remembered you."

 

"How sweet," i smirked. Clarence knew what happened at Bronx few years ago that made me even think of anything about Bronx.

 

"Ha-ha-ha! I'm with Brent. He missed you already." Brent is Clarence's son, he aslo is my godson.

 

" Give him the phone... Hi baby.."

 

"I miss you.." the boy said.

 

"...please go home here.." I smiled..

 

"I miss you too baby.." I heard some noise then I turned my sight back into the door and saw Siwon. I turned back again to the railings. Here goes the eerie feeling again....

 

"Baby, I'm gonna hang up.." I know it's too soon but i don't wanna talk when I knew someone might be listening..

 

".. I'll call you later okay.. I love you.." I waited for his reply.

 

"Ok, i love you too.. bye" Then i hung up. Put my phone at my bag then placed my hands in the railings. Checked the time, just 30 mins has passed. 

 

Heard foot steps coming towards me, I know that it's that certain Siwon. 

 

What exactly am i doing?

 

He took the place beside me and placed his arms in the railings too. "Boyfriend?" He asked.

 

Keep calm, keep calm. What's wrong with me? Is it because of the scene a while ago where he saved my life with his bottled water? And what's wrong with his question?

 

"Someone close to me...." I said. He nodded. So?