Chap 1 Comeback

Can i see those eyes?

 

 

Wearing my usual fashionable style, I am now ready for my first appointment for today. I will go to SM ENT Office to meet the Manager of the Super Junior. 

Super junior is the famous boy group not only in Korea but in Asia too, and trying to go on tour Worldwide because of outnumbering of more western admirers and fans due to their well known songs, talents, dance moves and their own looks! Aside from being in a boy group, they also entered being actors in movies and TV series, modeling for CF and Other multimedia sources and of course, they greatly influence people to have kind of fashion. They really are trendsetter. 

About of what Super Junior is wearing, it's part of my task. I am Kang Jae Gyu, a foreign raised South Korean. My comeback in Korea as a Fashion Stylist. Experienced from Famous Fashion Districts like New York, Paris, London and Los Angeles. I gained my knowledge being fashion intern at Vouge, Macy's, Barney's, and many more. Studied more specifically about Fashion designs and make up designs. I am an allied Fashion Stylist at International Fashion Federation and I was assigned here since I am a Korean. My job particularly is to dress up a certain people according to what personality they have and assess local stylist of their ability, by some means, like to evaluate them and have my recommendation. I will be my first time working in South Korea since I leaved 10 years ago. And will be my first time to meet the members of Super Junior.

*Beep, beep*

I stopped walking and unlocked the screen of my phone to check the message. It’s from my assistant, Eun Yi .

“Please don’t lose your composure when you meet the Boys later, they’re pretty stunning.. ^_~ And Unnie please take a picture, since I cannot see them, in return I will cook anything you want!”

I smiled. I’ve been hearing feedbacks how really stunning the boys are and even those who are not a fan made sort of reactions. In my line of work, It is only normal to meet striking men, but those are foreigners. Hollywood stars, Top models are certainly what I am talking about. I  don’t have any idea, yet, of what made them to hold such charm to let people be starstrucked. Anyhow, i’ll know soon.

“OK, Got it. Prepare pasta for tomorrow’s lunch.”

I replied while walking towards the car, I Entered the car and leaved. 


At SMEnt Office..

I took a walk from my parked car to the Lobby. While walking, I can see people who loiter outside the place. It was somehow crowded. I can see cameras, some packages, posters, girls.. a lot of girls. When I am about to enter the lobby somebody took a flash on me. I dare not to look and instead I approached the security officer, who let me enter the lobby easily, without asking who I am or what do I need. Then there goes much attention and more camera flashes appeared on me.

Passed quickly, then I Sighed. It’s not that I am not used to publicity but I wanted to have low profile. And treating me like a VIP is not my type.

"Good Morning, I have an Appoinment with Manager Kim Joon Hung at 10 o'clock AM. I'm Kang Jae Gyu from IFF."

"Can you please present your ID ma'am just to confirm?" handed my IFF ID to the receptionist.

"Yes you have an appointment with Prince Manager at Block B Office..." 

"Prince Manager? Who's that?"  I  asked in my head.

"Ms. Kang, Would you like to be accompained by our staff?" 

"Yes, Please lead the way. Kamsahamnida." I bowed to the staff. At least, I didn’t forget how to give courtesy.

What’s with the Prince Manager Why would they call him such name? Is his screen name is Prince Manager? All in my head. I really don’t have any idea who am I going to meet now.

“Miss Kang, we’re here already. Please take that door to the left to meet Prince Manger’s Secretary.” The staff said.

With a curious face, “Kamsahamnida." I bowed again.

I headed to that glass door to the left and saw a woman in a desk, unwrapping something. I entered and greeted the woman.

“Hwangyong-hamnida, what can I do for you?” The woman stood up, bowed and greeted me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Kang Jae Gyu from IFF.” I bowed and smiled in return.

“Ah yes, Miss Kang, the Manager has an scheduled meeting with you at 10 o’clock AM. But Ms. Kang, you arrived early than expected. It’s only 9:30AM.. Oh, please sit here.” the woman said.

“Ah yes, ma’am. I am aware with that. I really planned to go here early, at least avoid traffic but did not expect to came in at this time..” I smiled again and hinted on the Dosirak (Korean Bento) on her desk then seated.

The woman laugh. “Yes, I was thinking to eat this now before the Manager comes.. Have you eaten breakfast? Can I serve you some of this? Oh yes, I should. Wait me here.” Before I can protest, she disappeared.

He addresses Manager Kim Joon Hung as Manager, and not Prince Manager. So it’s just those girls who call him like that. Hmm..I roamed my eyes and tried to observe the place. It’s a simple, small receiving area with a long couch where am I sitting and a desk where the woman was seated a while ago.  In the wall adjacent to my seat, there’s picture collage of boys but hardly see them cause there are so many pictures, perhaps, made of more than a hundred unique picture. Below, there are like gifts from the fans (I supposed). The stuffs literally made the room small.  Some of the packages are flowers, especially wrapped boxes, packed foreign foods in a basket, top brand designers paper bags and many more. The fans really loves to give something to their idols.

“Sorry for the wait Miss Kang. Come here and eat.” That stopped me from observing.

“Oh, yes.. But i..” I suppose to say that I have eaten already but I saw 2 plates on the desk. I have no choice.

I went closer to her and she offer me a plate and a pair of wodden chopsticks. And I can smell the aroma of the Dosirak. “Please go get some, I make dosirak everyday together with my son hence with the design.” She seems happy when she said it. I picked the spoon and poured over some to my plate and tried it with the chopsticks. Ahhh, It’s so delicious.. Reminds me of my elementary days..

“No wonder your son always try to make one..” I continued eating..

“He said he won’t go to school with no Dosirak, like he sounded serious…”

“It’s delicious… Ma’am..” She haven’t introduced herself.. What should I call her? I can’t call her ajumma.

She figured it out, “Oh! Just call me Secretary Geum. Sorry if I haven’t introduced.”

“It’s nice to meet you Secretary Geum, and thanks for the...” 

Before I could finish the sentence, The door opens..