Siwon's Shock

Who's the Better Man for Me?

 

“Oh, that’s good news!” Siwon said.

~ Siwon’s POV ~

So he’s coming back next week. I know I should be happy, but the moment she said those words, I suddenly got this feeling that something bad is about to come by the time he gets here. Can it be that he loves Tiffany too? Probably not.

“Siwon, are you alright? You look a bit worried.”

Well, I AM worried, but I should probably pretend that I’m very excited about this. So I’ll just say…

“Oh, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern. I just got a little too excited, you know?”

“A-are you sure?”

“Of course! Oh, why don’t we continue eating? I’m still hungry right now.”

“If you say so. H-hey! That’s my salad! You can’t just get it as if it’s yours.”

“Hehe, sorry Tiffany.”

“You could have just asked for some.”

“Okay then”

(Silence)

“Tiffany, can I have some of your salad?”

“Sure Siwon. Here, have this.”

“Thanks!”

Heh, good thing she believed my words earlier. I can’t just randomly share it to her. It might cause some trouble. But still, I wonder if Jaejoong loves Tiffany too… nah. Probably not.

(After 10 minutes)

Tiffany said

“I’ll be going now Siwon. I might have more work to do.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Goodbye!”

I waved at her. She still looks cheerful as ever, even if she knows that I love her. Well, as long as she’s happy, I’m happy. I probably shouldn’t think about “it” a lot of times. It’ll just cause stress. And we’re best friends, so nothing’ll go wrong! I just know it. *Sigh*, I hope Tiffany will fall for me soon.  

~ End of Siwon’s POV ~

Tiffany went back to her office as soon as they said goodbye. The moment she walked into the office, her cellphone rang.

“Oh, it’s Siwon. I wonder if he forgot something.”

She answered the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Tiffany, I saw you’re handkerchief on the table. I kept it with me for now. Let’s meet later at the entrance. I’ll give it to you there.”

“Oh, kamsahamnida Siwon!”

“No problem. Annyeonghi kasayo!”

The call ended.

“Whew, I can’t believe I forgot my handkerchief on the table. This is SO embarrassing.”

She sat on her chair. Then the telephone on her desk rang.

“Not another set of work to do! *sigh*”

She answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Tiffany…”

“(Oh no, don’t tell me you’re gonna force me to do a lot of jobs again Taeyeon…)”

“…because of the work you have done earlier, I am now allowing you to go home.”

“REALLY?? Kamsahamnida Taeyeon!”

“Heh, it’s not me who decided it. The president arrived here earlier, and when he was notified of all the work you’ve done earlier, he allowed you to rest.”

“Oh, but still, thanks. I really appreciate it.”

The call ended.

“Oh well, I’ll fix my things, and then go home.”

As soon as she’s done fixing her things, she suddenly remembered

“Oh, right. I need to go Siwon’s office so I can get my handkerchief.”

She started walking towards Siwon’s office, which is on the 57th floor, two floors above the floor where her office is located.

5 minutes later, she finally arrived at Siwon’s office.

“Siwon, can I-“

President Leeteuk and Siwon are arguing.

“I’m really sorry Leeteuk. I won’t fail again, I promise!”

“Promise, promise, PROMISE! I’ve heard enough of that! If you screwed up again one more time, then I’m gonna FIRE you!”

Leeteuk aggressively left the room.

“Is something the matter?”

“IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!”

Tiffany got shocked.

“I… I’m sorry, Tiffany. By the way, why are you here?”

“I-I just wanted t-to get my h-handkerchief.”

“Oh, right. Here you go.”

Siwon hands over the handkerchief to Tiffany.

“Kansahamnida Siwon! I owe you a lot.”

“You’re welcome.”

Tiffany left.

9 minutes later, she’s right outside the office. She called the taxi. The taxi stopped in front of her, and she wet inside.

~ Tiffany’s POV ~

Siwon was really in a lot of trouble earlier. I wonder what happened.

“Where are you going miss?”

“Oh, right sorry. Heritage Homes.”

“Okay.”

Whew, that was shocking. Anyway, the moment I said to Siwon about Jaejoong coming back to Korea next week, he looked so worried. I wonder if something happened between the two. He can’t just randomly get worried without a reason y’know. Oh well, I’ll call my sister to notify her that I’m coming home.

(Tiffany called her sister)

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jess, I just want you to know that I’ll be there soon.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Huh? H-how did you know about that?”

“Taeyeon called me earlier. She said good things about the work you’ve done.”

“Oh, okay.”

“As if I care anyway.”

*Sigh* she still haven’t moved on from that event.

“Okay, Annyeonghi kasayo Jess!”

Jessica dropped her phone without even saying good bye. Oh well. I’ll just pm Seohyun later through facebook. I think she can give me effective advices. *Sigh*, Siwon, is there something you’ve been hiding to me, all this time? I just hope you don’t have any secrets. We’re best friends. We should be open to each other.

~ End of Tiffany’s POV ~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whew, I finally got the chance to continue my fanfic. It was a busy week. Sorry everyone! So, here's chapter 3. Hope you like it ^_^