Looking Back Into the Past

Who's the Better Man for Me?

 

~ Tiffany POV ~

Everything was normal with those two, my conversations with them, and theirs too. Okay, let me emphasize the word WAS. Everything is getting weird nowadays. Ever since those days, everything just got awkward. *Sigh*, is this true, or am I just sentimental right now?

 

~ Flashback ~

I was already approaching my office, when Siwon suddenly approached me.

“Hey, do you have time?”

“Yeah, why are you asking? Is there something we need to talk about?”

There was an awkward pause. I looked at Siwon, so that I could tell him a signal that I’m confused. Finally, Siwon said

“How about we talk about this inside your office?”

“Huh? Why?”

“I… it’s just… let’s just go inside, please?”

Having the look of the confused girl, I just said “Okay then.”

We entered my office. I sat on my chair, while he sat on a chair just beside the table.

“So, what is it that you want to talk about?”

“I… how should I say this… uhmm…”

“He he, are you getting nervous? How about I get you some drink?”

“Ah, no, it’s okay, really. This is just fast. Or, maybe a little slow, depending on how things will go.”

“Oh, ok. So, what is it?”

“I… uh…”

“Huh?”

“Saranghae, Tiffany. I always did ever since we met.”

Naturally, I was shocked by those words. It’s pretty normal for a girl like me, you know.

Siwon suddenly told me “I… gotta go. I have some important business to handle. Excuse me.” Then, he suddenly left.

~ End of Flashback ~

 

 

That day, when I got attracted to him, just because of his confession to me… Should I love him, as he loved me? No, we’re best friends, nothing can change that. But, that’s not the only problem I have right now.

 

 

~ Flashback ~

I accompanied Jaejoong to the airport for his departure to Canada. He’s going to continue his career there, whatever that is. He really never intended to tell me. As he was about to enter, he suddenly ran to me.

“Tiffany, there’s… something I want to tell you.”

“Yes? What is it?”

“Uh, yeah, um…”

“C’mon, you’re gonna be late! Why don’t you just email me later?”

It’s not that I’m frustrated. I was just worried about him.

“No, I really have to tell it now. I…”

“Huh?”

As he was about to tell something, I feel so nervous. I don’t know why, I just suddenly felt it within me. He finally continued to speak.

“I like you."

”Huh?"

"Saranghae!"

I was so shocked. I mean, another one of my best friends, having a crush, on me? This is a bit crazy. Looking at him, he was just smiling at that time. Then, suddenly, he said

“Hey, I gotta go. Um, thanks for listening to what I’ve said to you.”

I need to act as if there’s no reaction, so his departure won’t be awkward, so…

“Sure! Have a nice trip!”

I forced myself to smile as I was saying those words. When I’ve turned back, my expression shifted from happiness to shock. This was almost the same thing that happened to me last time, when Siwon confessed to me. I wonder, do they both know about this, I mean, both of them, liking me?

~ End of Flashback ~

Not to mention, Jaejoong also likes me. Oh no, it’s 6:24pm! If I don’t get up, I’ll be late for work! Oh well, I’ll think about all of these later. I’ll get ready now.

 

~End of Tiffany POV ~

 

 

She finally got up, but she suddenly tripped because she’s still a little drowsy. She started to prepare for work. She took a bath, fixed her clothes, and did everything necessary for work. Then, she entered her car, and her driver took her to her workplace. When they have reached the building, She hurried to her office. Before she has reached her office…

“*Gasp*, Siwon?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, that's the first chapter which I made last week i think? Anyway, I would like to thank my subscribers! ^_^ Please comment if you think there's something missing or if there are any flaws in my story. Thank you! :D