Chapter 20: Jealousy

Damsel in Distress [HIATUS]

 

 

Donghae’s POV

 

It’s a happy Sunday morning. The girl eating beside me made my day. She never fails to amaze me. After eating, I drove her to her house.

 

“Fany Ah, don’t forget to rest. Tell me if there’s something wrong. Arasso?”

 

I told her with a protective but caring voice.

 

“Arasso Donghae Oppa.”

 

I kissed her lips as a sign of goodbye.

 

“Goodbye my Fany. I will fetch you at school everyday, Arasso. I love you. Take Care.”

 

She hugged me before leaving.

 

“Arasso Oppa. Take Care too and I love you too.”

 

She waved at me and she went inside.

 

The next day…

 

Donghae’s POV

 

Everything seems unusual. Yoona isn’t bugging me anymore. It’s not that I want her to be clingy again but she changed. When I look at her, she looks away. I wonder what’s happening.

 

After class, I told Siwon that I’ll be meeting Tiffany in YG Agency. I quickly drove to the location. As soon as I reach the agency, I saw students making their way out of the building. I patiently waited at the bench outside the building.

 

After a few minutes, I saw a girl with the same height as Tiffany. The girl’s arm was wrapped around the arm of the guy beside her. I looked away and just swept away my thoughts. I know that Tiffany won’t do that to me. I just patiently waited. I still don’t look at them, but as they get nearer, the voice is getting familiar. I focused my gaze on them and I realized who the pair was. I stood up in shock.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“Khunnie, I almost forgot to tell you that I’m dating Donghae Oppa already.”

 

Nichkhun’s smile faded.

 

“Hey! You should be happy for me right?”

 

He just nodded and smiled to me.

 

“Arasso!”

 

He pinched my cheeks which made me laugh.

 

“Yah!”

 

I noticed Nichkhun looking at someone so I looked at the person too. I gasped in shook to see Donghae’s furious eyes, gazing at us.

 

I quickly pulled my hand from Nichkhun’s grip.

 

“Oppa, it’s not what you think.”

 

He quickly went to Nichkhun and punched him which made Nichkhun fall to the ground. I went to him and helped him get up.

 

“Oppa! What do you think are you doing?!”

 

I asked him, almost shouting.

 

“Now, you’re taking sides with him. I can’t believe you did this to me.”

 

“Can I explain first?”

 

I told him, still helping Nichkhun.

 

“Let her explain.”

 

Nichkhun butted in. Both of them looked at him.

 

“I have seen it. What should she tell me?”

 

“You don’t trust me, Oppa.”

 

Donghae’s POV

 

She told those words with tears streaming down her cheeks. Those words stabbed my heart. I trust her but what I saw broke the trust.

 

She ran after telling those things, leaving me and Nichkhun.

 

“She was happy telling me how she got you but you ruined that happiness.”

 

Nichkhun left me after telling those words. I punched the tree beside me which made my hand bleed. I walked to my car, not minding the stares people are giving me.

 

Suddenly, a lady pulled my hand. She was holding a bandage. I looked at her. She has a straight her that is below the shoulders. She has bangs but it didn’t cover her eyes.

 

“Let me help you with that.”

 

She offered help to heal my wound. I pulled my hand but she pulled it and held it tightly.

 

“Stop being so hard-headed.”

 

I just looked at her while she was putting bandage over my wound.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome. By the way, I’m Sunye.”

 

She gave me a genuine smile after wrapping my wound.

 

“I’m Donghae.”

 

“I have seen you already at the camp. You are from SM Agency right? What brought you here?”

 

She asked me curiously.

 

“I was here to fetch my girl friend.”

 

She looks shocked.

 

“You have a girl friend from this agency?”

 

I nodded and bowed.

 

“See you next time.”

 

I quickly went inside the car and drove to Tiffany’s house. I know she’s there now. As soon as I reach her house, I rang the doorbell. Her brother, Leeteuk went to the gate.

 

“What are you doing here, Donghae?”

 

I bet he knows what happened already.

 

“I just want to say sorry to Tiffany.”

 

He glared at me.

 

“She’s not in the mood to talk to you right now.”

 

“Then I’ll just wait here until she’s in the mood already.”

 

He closed the gate. I just waited there and I sat at the side of the gate.

 

I waited for more than 2 hours outside. Suddenly, I heard the gate creaking open. I saw a girl in pink pajamas and pink shirt, holding a gray cat stuffed toy.

 

“You are really serious about staying all night in here?”

 

I quickly stood up and hugged the cute girl in front of me.

 

“I’m sorry Tiffany. I should’ve trusted you.”

 

She hugged me back.

 

“I’m sorry for clinging around Nichkhun too.”

 

I still didn’t break the hug. I miss her even though I just saw her 2 hours ago.

 

“Are we going to stay like this forever? It’s getting late.”

 

She asked me with a very cute tone.

 

“If we can, then let’s stay like this.”

 

She giggled and broke the hug.

 

“Come on. Eat inside first. The cook prepared something special.”

 

She pulled me inside. It’s my first time inside her house. It’s really big. I saw picture frames around. It has pictures of her during childhood days. She looks cute.

 

When we sat at the table, she noticed the bandage wrapped around my right hand.

 

“What happened?”

 

She asked me with worried eyes.

 

“Don’t mind this. It doesn’t hurt.”

 

“But what really happened?”

 

She asked again, now with a more serious voice.

 

“It was a result of my dumbness.”

 

“What was the exact thing that happened?”

 

She served food in my plate while asking me what happened.

 

“I punched a tree.”

 

She looks shocked but giggly at the same time.

 

“Aw. Let me kiss your wound.”

 

She kissed my hand which made me feel lighter.

 

“How about the owner of the hand? Can he get a kiss from you too?”

 

I asked her with a puppy smile.

 

“After you eat.”

 

She tucked her tongue out and sat beside me.

 

~

Sorry guys! It has been more than a month since I last updated this fanfiction. I had a severe lack of ideas and I don't know how I should continue the story. Sorry if this chapter is kinda short and very crappy. Please bear with me. I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for patiently waiting. And to those who read "Dreams", THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

As I always say, Criticsms are highly appreciated. :3