Two

CAPTURED

Krystal’s final year in high school finally started. Good thing that Sulli and she are still in the same class even though it’s their final year. During the opening ceremony on the first day, there was even a tarpaulin of Krystal during the Ms. Teen Busan posted in front of school and her schoolmates and teachers congratulated her. She was very grateful.

 

As usual, Krystal is in the first section and Sulli got in just barely. She was the27th and the cut-off was the 30th. Sulli was actually a responsible student but since she got Minho as her boyfriend, well, some of her grades went downhill. Good thing Krystal helped her study for the finals the last time and managed to save her grades to be good enough for the first section, “Oh my god! Krystal!” Sulli shrieked while looking at the class list during their first day. Sulli pushed the other students who glared at her and Sulli just returned a sarcastic smile. Other people couldn’t do anything bad to Sulli, she was the daughter of the richest family in the whole of Busan. Her family owned an architectural firm that is recognized even from outside of Korea. Talk about big time, eh?

 

“What? What section are you in?” Krystal asked while she adjusted her backpack.

 

“First! Thanks to you! You saved me from my mom’s wrath!” She shouted while jumping and then hugged Krystal tightly.

 

“I got your back, Sulli. But please, lessen the boyfriend time.” Krystal said while eyeing Minho who was looking for his section.

 

“I’ll try!” Sulli smiled and added, “but I can’t promise you that.”

 

Krystal just shook her head in disbelief while looking around the school. “Ya! Kim Myungsoo!” Sulli shouted while waving at someone. Krystal looked at the direction where Sulli was waving and saw Myungsoo walking towards them. He actually looked decent while wearing their school uniform. A white polo, black pants, and black shoes. In Myungsoo’s case, the top two buttons of his polo were ed and he was wearing sneakers rather than black shoes. He was also wearing a black string bracelet around his wrist.

 

“You’re in the second section. I already checked.” Sulli stated while looking at his cousin from head to toe. “What the hell is that?!”

 

Myungsoo smirked, “Gee thanks, mom.”

 

“I’m serious! What the hell are you wearing?!”

 

“This is still black. Black shoes, right?” Myungsoo said as if stating the obvious and then pointed at his polo, “White polo. It didn’t specify whether how many should be buttoned.”

 

Sulli was obviously trying to control her anger, “Whatever, Myungsoo! Do what you want!” she said and walked out leaving Krystal standing there with Myungsoo.

 

“You’re going to say something, too?” Myungsoo teased at Krystal.

 

“To be honest, I couldn’t care less.” Krystal said and left him standing there.

 

  •  

 

It’s been a few weeks since school started and Krystal was finally getting used to her schedule. She has classes from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm and library duties up until six since she is a student assistant.  That means that she has duty in the library up until 6 pm. She usually stacks the books, checks the due dates and keep the students from making any noise.

 

“Krystal!”

 

Krystal turned around and saw Sulli waving at her while running, “Going home?” She asked Sulli.

 

Sulli nodded, “Yep but I need to bring this back to the library first.”

 

They just chatted while walking until Sulli stopped and stared at a group of students near a bench at the back of the classrooms. It was Myungsoo with his group.

 

“That jerk is really going to get it this time!” Sulli muttered and dragged Krystal with her towards the group of delinquents. “Ya! Kim Myungsoo!” With Sulli’s booming voice, everyone on their group looked at her. Krystal took that time to check who they were. Hoya- who was holding a lit cigarette, Sunggyu with her girlfriend Bora- who were gulping down bottled of beer, and Myungsoo with his flavor of the week Jennie flirting. Myungsoo had his arm draped around Jennie’s shoulder while whispering something that Krystal thought was funny since Jennie was giggling.

 

Myungsoo has a lot of flings since he started going to school with them. Krystal could usually see him with random girls behind classrooms or at small corners making out. What a flirt.

 

“What?” Myungsoo answered absentmindedly.

 

“I’m going to tell Dad! You’re here because you’re such a rebel in Seoul and now you’re still doing that here?!”

 

Myungsoo smirked, “Tell your Dad then. And I’ll tell him about your precious secret boyfriend-Minho.”

 

Sulli furrowed her eyebrows and shouted, “Jerk!” Sulli then held Krystal’s arm and dragged her away from there but before they could even go far enough, Krystal took a look back at Myungsoo and his friends. Myungsoo who was currently kissing Jennie’s neck suddenly made eye contact with her. Krystal knew that sooner, never later that Myungsoo would dump this beautiful girl in a snap and find someone else to play with.

 

How could someone just play with girls like that? Heartless jerk.