Encounter

The Devil '6'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A strong aura gushed into the room as a male figure stepped into the room. Detective Jung squinted her eyes at the male infront of her, as she began to look at him from head to toe.

This man, is indeed abnormal. Both of his hands are in his pockets as he onto a lollipop in his mouth. His facial features are god-like features, which is quite obvious that he is not normal at all. To Detective Jung's surprise, he is strikingly handsome. His eyes met hers as they exchanged eye contacts. He bowed a little as he took a seat beside her, as if treating this area like his home.

"Welcome, Detective Ken. It's a pleasure to meet you." That weird guy stood up again as he shook Chief Lee's hand and bowed at him. "Chief Lee."

"Detective Ken. And this beautiful young lady is going to be my partner in crime? How exciting." Detective Ken took a step forward as he stared at Detective Jung straight in the face. She raised her brow as she looked at the abnormal one weirdly.

How ironic.

"You do know that it's rude to stare at someone like this when you just met that someone, right? So I suggest you to back off."

"Detective Jung, mind your wor-"

"Fiesty. I like her." He onto his lollipop again as he took a seat back down again. This time, opposite Detective Jung. She rolled her eyes as she sat down again with her arms folded and one leg over the another.

"Now, I will tell the both of you how you guys are gonna to work as a team." Chief Lee sat down as he looked at the both of them. Physically, two. But mentally, Detective

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter