The Rebellion

The Devil '6'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You must be kidding with me!" Detective Jung slammed the table as she stood up while she glared at Chief Lee. As if he isn't shocked by reaction, Chief Lee continued to sit on the chair as he closed his eyes and let out a silent sigh.

Detective Jung knew that she isn't going to have a great day, but she didn't expect to hear this terrible news from her chief. "You know I'm still not ready to get a partner and I will never ever work with one." She sat back down and crossed her legs as Chief Lee sat up straight.

"You have no other choice, Detective. This is what the Ministry of Police Forces wanted; to assign you with a new partner." Detective Jung snorted as she rolled her eyes and folded her arms. Ministry of idiots, that's who they are.

"Yeah, and those 'Ministry of whatever-you-name-it', yeah, they are just total weirdos. They wouldn't even listened to people's request and do things their own way." Chief Lee slammed his hand on the table.

"Detective Jung, watch your mouth. They are the Ministry of Police Forces. And let me remind you, they are at a higher authority than you so mind your manners." Detective Jung rolled her eyes once more as she kept quiet, knowing that whatever she wanted to say wouldn't work against Chief Lee. Chief Lee took her silence as a sign to continue what he's going to talk about.

"The government had acknowledged the existence of an experimental group, known as 'The Colossus Clan'. They are-"

"Excuse me, Chief, when you said 'The Colossus', you meant like, those kind of monsterous creatures?"

"Not really, but half way there, Detective. They are a group of people who have special abilities that normal humans like us who would not ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter