chapter 17

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Shi jin was lying down by his belly on the velvet grass. Mo yeon was lying by his side by her back on the grass. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes. 
Both of them had a small smile on their faces. There was nobody around to disturb them, both of them were lost in their own world. 
And then Shi jin raised his hand to touch her face and he carassed her cheek with his hand and thumb. Mo yeon shuddered as her lips parted when she let some breath out of . 

Shi jin: I wanna announced to the whole world that you are mine....Kang Mo yeon is mine....
Mo yeon: (smiled a little.. then she frowned her eyes) No...
Shi jin: (frowned eyes) Why? 
Mo yeon: (smirked a little as she nearly whispered) because if you do that then every girl commit a suicde in the college...

And then Mo yeon saw when Shi jin grinned his crooked smirk. Damn! That beautiful guy loved her. 

Shi jin: I don't care about them....The only person is important for me is you....

And then he looked in Mo yeon's eyes those were looking happy. She had a smile on her lips. 

Shi jin: Do you also leave me alone like others? 

He said in a sad feared tone, his fear of losing her was reflecting in his voice. Mo yeon smiled looking into his eyes deeply and nodded negatively.

Mo yeon: No.... 
Shi jin: Promise?

Mo yeon stopped for a moment to think and then she smiled.

Mo yeon: Promise...

And Mo yeon saw when his lips curled into small victorious smile. He brought his face closer and kissed her lower lip. 
Mo yeon initiated to deepen the kiss but then she stopped and pushed him back slightly. 

Mo yeon: It's too late Shi jin... lets go back to the college...
Shi jin: (Offended) You really wanna go back? 
Mo yeon: N..no..not really but...   I think now we should go back now...
Shi jin: (sighed) Okay... 

Mo yeon smiled and then she got up, shedding all the dried up grass sticking up on her jeans and shirt, she hung her bag on her shoulder and then she felt two strong arms, one on her back, another on the back of her thighs and then she was pulled up by a strong force as her feet left the ground. She got her eyes bigger as her breath stopped for a moment and she immediately grabbed Shi jin, when her arm moved around his neck and she clutched a flap on his  jacket in the other fist. 

She looked at his face, he was smiling looking in her eyes. She gasped. And he walked ahead.

Mo yeon: Shi jin! What are you doing? leave me.... 
Shi jin: This is your place gorgeous...in My arms... 
Mo yeon: (smirked)can beast also be romantic like this...???
Shi jin: (looked at her with frowned eyes and a smile) after so much romance...you still have a doubt...

And Mo yeon laughed blushing. He grinned as he looked straight. Mo yeon was looking at him, she had no idea how much happy she was that day. She found love, she was in love, she was falling in love in every moment. His smile was her treasure. Only she was the one who knew the real Shi jin and the best part was that Shi jin loved her like anything. She was feeling like a princess. His arms were the most comfortable place and his scent was most beautiful atmosphere.

 Shi jin brought Mo yeon out of the house carrying her in a bridal style. Mo yeon was enjoying this special treatment, her legs were swinging as she was enjoying the ride. He took her to the car. 

Shi jin: Here you get down beautiful...

And he carefully placed his girl's feet down the ground to make her stand up on her feet. Damn! Why so early? She wanted to be like that for some more moments or minutes or...hours and then she shrugged. What? hours? She was getting mad for sure, she scoffed in her mind. Meanwhile Shi jin opened the car's door for Mo yeon to sit in, she sat in with a smile and he shut the door. Then he came to the otherside, jumping in the seat within seconds and then he drove from there in no 
time. 
And as they were heading towards the college, Mo yeon's heartbeats were getting increased. They both had came out of the college after he dislocated that jerk's shoulder. Oh god! She forgot everything happened in college when she was with him but now she was worried about everybody's reaction. He was going to be called in principal's office again, Mo yeon was sure about that and he might get suspended too. Why did he get too angry? She could have handled him. 

But all above that, he had announced that she belonged to him in the whole class so she was going to be involved in all that too. She sighed, that was okay, Shi jin fought for her and now she was going to get punished with him. 

Shi jin: Hey what happend? 
Mo yeon: (looked at him and smiled) N..nothing..
Shi jin: (looked at her) No need to worry.... (Looked straight) You're Yoo shi jin's girl..gorgeous.

Mo yeon was looking at his face when his lips curled in a crooked smirk.Mo yeon wanted to hug him. Yes, he was hers, but she was still worried about him. 
She didn't know how they were going to behave with him, the only thing that was disturbing her the most was shi jin's madness. She didn't want him to do anything wrong in his anger. She had seen him when he was mad. He was losing all his control when he was mad. She could just hope for the good to be happened. 
Soon they reached college and he parked the car in the parking slot. He came out of the car and took Mo yeon out from the otherside.

Mo yeon looked around, the students around there were looking at them. She gulped and looked at Shi jin who was looking around at the people with frowned eyes,his face reflecting his evil attitude again. He looked hot like that though and then he looked at her. 

Shi jin:Don't worry...it's normal...
Saying this he interwined his fingers with hers and he moved ahead taking her with himself. What did he mean by that? Maybe that he had a habbit of such gazes.. 
And now she also had to make a habbit of such gazes after all she was walking with a beast, not many people actually does. That beast was her boyfriend now. 

He took her in, girls stopped looking at them as they passed from there. They all were getting a thunder-shock, Mo yeon could see that on their faces. She was liking it. The hottest guy of the college Yoo shi jin, every girl dreamt of every girls desired of, was now her boyfriend, she wanted to shout aloud. But then..

A male voice:Yoo shi jin? 

They both stopped, Shi jin got half his eyebrows raised up while he tightened his jaw a little. Mo yeon got her eyes bigger too, sh*t.. Now it was the punishment time. And then they both turned to see their lecturer, who tried to stop them when they were going out of the college. 
Mo yeon looked at Shi jin, he wasn't looking tensed at all, infact his face was reflecting irritation and annoyance. Lecturer looked at Mo yeon as she looked at him and then she lowered down her eyes. Lecture came forward. 

Lecturer: may I ask where you guys were? 
Shi jin: No... That's none of your bussiness I think...

He said in a careless tone. Mo yeon looked at Shi jin with big eyes. Damn! What was he doing? God this guy was going to be suspended once again if he continued to behave like that. 

Lecturer: Mr. Yoo shi jin.. I am trying to talk to you calmly.. Please behave properly...where did you take miss Mo yeon from the college? 
Shi jin: (nearly growled) I am also trying to talk to you calmly....that I DON'T bother to answer any of your questions. 

Mo yeon got her breath stuck in her neck, what the heck was he saying? Lecturer would take him to the principal. Wasn't he afraid of getting suspended? Things might get even worse, what if they rusticate him forever?Shi jin should stop it. 
Shi jin looked down at his hand when he felt her clutching in his hand more tightly, he looked at her face, she looked worried. She shouldn't have to be, She was with him. 
Mo yeon gulped when he saw the changes in lecturer's expressions..maybe he wasn't going to leave Shi jin so easily. No she had to do something and she spoke up..

Mo yeon: Uh...b.. Excuse me sir but..Shi jin  did nothing.....I waswith shi jin with my own will...

Shi jin frowned his eyes, lecturer too. He knew that Shi jin had dragged her out of the college, he had seen them. He was confused about those two. 

Lecture: Well...Is that so... But we called your parents (Looked at Shi jin) You mother and... (Looked at Mo yeon) Your father..  
And now you both should go in principal's office. Excuse me.

Saying this lecturer walked ahead. Mo yeon got her eyes bigger. Sh*t..they called Mr. kang? He would be crazy at Shi jin right now. Damn! Things were getting worse. She thought Mr. kang liked Shi jin and it would be easy for her to explain the things to him but now, she was worried about his reaction too. 
Shi jin looked at Mo yeon who was in her own thoughts. He raised his hand to touch her cheeks with the back of his fingers. Mo yeon shuddered and she immediately reacted to look at him. He smiled a little..

Shi jin: Don't worry.. I'll handle it.
Mo yeon: (just tried to smile) I.... I know..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter