Chapter 16

Love or obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so here is the next chapter...

Shi jin took Mo yeon out of the college. Mo yeon couldn't do anything but only followed him. He was driving while Mo yeon was scared and confused about where he was taking her. He was driving with an insane speed. She was gripping in her seat belt to calm her nerves down. She gulped in as she looked at his face.

His eyes were burning, lips were sealed, veins were making themselves visible on his arms, his chest rising and falling continuosly. Was looking like a real mad beast who was ready to kill anybody who would come infront of him. He just broke a guy's nose and She was so scared, where was he taking her? He just announced all that she belonged to him? From when did she belong to him? How could he say that? Did he even ask her? She didn't belong to him. She wanted to escape but she couldn't. Where were they going? Was he going to kidnap her? And then..

His car moved to the dirty road again, again in those woods, so he was going to take her to that house again, no she didn't want to go there, especially when she remebered what had happened there. Car stopped, so they were already there. Her heart was beating fast, her chest rising and falling continuously. parted as she breath in and out heavily.

Shi jin got out of his side and he came to her side to open the door of her side. She was looking at him when he bowed to hold her hand and then she was pulled out. He shut the door and looked at her, eyes were still burning. Mo yeon gulped visibly, her eyes reflecting fear and concern at the same time. He removed his eyes as he looked at the house and then he stepped ahead while Mo yeon was pulled after him. He took her in there, and they entered in the house. Shi jin used one of his hands to shut and latch the door, while he was holding Mo yeon's wrist with the other. Mo yeon got her eyes bigger on his actions. What the heck Shi jin was upto? 

Mo yeon: (stammered) S...s...shi....

And then she was jolted when he pulled her again to pin her to the door. Mo yeon with big eyes got her breath stopped for a moment. And then his dark face came closer as his  eyes burnt into hers. Sound of his heavy breathing was reaching in her ears.

Mo yeon was just scared, he could sense that. Her chest was rising and falling continuously, while was parted. No, he didn't want to scare his girl. He then stepped back and turned. He walked ahead as he his hair back with fingers of both of his hands and he closed his eyes. He needed to control. He needed to control.

Mo yeon was looking at him, scared and nervous. all she was wanting that moment was just to run away from Shi jin. He moved ahead like that and he beated his hand several times on a cabinet kept there, making hard sounds those echoed all around. Mo yeon was just so shocked, what the heck he was doing? That would hurt him. He threw few things down on the floor and broke them, making loud growls. He pulled down curtains, he threw down the photos from the wall. Mo yeon got her eyes teary, she was alone with a beast like him. She had never seen this side of him. She understood that he was trying to control but, she was so scared. She gulped as she turned slightly and she raised her hand to unlatch the door still glancing at him. And then...

Shi jin: (growled) Don't even dare, beautiful..

He said in a low but scary enough to stop her voice. Mo yeon immediately pulled her hand down while her teary eyes got bigger. How did he know? He was facing the other side, oh sh*t! So he saw her in the glass of photoframe infront of him and then he turned back to glare at her. Sh*t! She was going to be dead now, she gulped. 

Shi jin: (low voince white grinded teeth) You wanna run away from me.???...Tell me...

Mo yeon's heart was ready to come out of as he stepped ahead towards her. she was just got merged to the door, 

Shi jin: Why...?? (He came closer to her) Why Mo yeon? (He patted his hand on door near her face as he yelled) Answer me? 
Mo yeon: (yelled too) Because I am scared..I am scared shi jin...

And she broke down. Tears rolled down on her beautiful cheeks while she clutched her fists on her shirt on her belly. Eyes were not ready to open and she started crying badly.

Mo yeon:I am very scared shi jin ....very very scared (She looked at him) Please don't do this.... Please.. (She cried badly with lowered down head) Please let me go.. .Please...

Shi jin was looking at her. His jaws tightened. No, he couldn't see his girl like this. His love was crying in fear. She was afraid of him. He made a ball of his hand on the door as he removed his eyes. He was getting mad on himself. 

Shi jin: (snarled) what I have to do..? My family made me like this...It's all because of my parents.... (He shouted) All because of my dad....and his so called brother....

Mo yeon looked at him while crying while his voice started filling up with pain. What he was talking about? And Mo yeon saw his burning eyes shining, due to the tears maybe. She sobbed as she noticed him. He again spoke up in a dark voice while his burning teary eyes gaze down on the floor.

Shi jin:I was not like this before..... Everything was fine at that time.....My parents never think about me....they forget that they have a son...., but still I was happy because I have my Nanny. My nanny Miss park hae young.My parents hired her for me....I spend my childhood with her,,,..She was my everything. ...my world...my life...  my mom...I called her Mom....
(Flashback) 
A teenager boy was sitting on his bed, with a book in his hands. He was preparing for his exams and then his door knocked. He looked up and then a middle aged lady came in with a smile on her lips and a glass of milk in her hand. 

Lady: shi jin? 

Shi jin got a smile on his lips, when he saw his Miss young coming in to him but soon his smile stopped when he saw of a glass of milk in her hand. Miss young came forward to him and placed the glass of milk on the night stand as she sat down with him on his bed.

Miss young: exam preparation ? 

Saying this she proceeded to pick up the glass just then shi jin put his book aside and kept his head on her lap. 

Shi jin: No Mom....not now...
He closed his eyes as he found himself in the world's most peaceful place. His mother's lap. Miss Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter