Chapter 2 : What Is All This?

Snow white : The Twisted tale

"Welcome! What would you like, miss?" 

Jaerim turns toward the lady at the counter and try to curve out a smile so she won't be judge as moody~ ..

"Umm.. One ice latte please... And a lot of whip cream." 

-jaerim's POV-

But... Why am i so mad over him? It's not that he made such a big mistake.. He just make a statement, and that's it! Aigooo~ i guess Jisoo was right all along when she said i do get mad easily. 

-end of Jaerim's POV- 

"Thank you, and have a nice day~" the lady at the counter carefully hand over the latte to Jaerim. 

Jaerim went out from the coffee shop and have a sip of the ice latte. The pleasure of the ice can be felt throughout as if she was in heavean for awhile. While jaerim was walking around ... She heard a loud voice from behind.. Before she could turn around and figure out, a man collide onto her and quickly ran off in a blink of an eye. 

"What did .. What just happened?" Jaerim's mind went flying as she been hit by some guy and he just went off like that. 

"Sorry.. He is out of range sometimes .. Aish, that guy." Another man suddenly said this behind jaerim, before jaerim can turn around and see who it was, the guy also has run chasing the first guy. 

"Huh? Wha-what? Wait.." All that jaerim can see now is the back of the second guy. 

-Jaerim's POV-

Okay...what just happened? A guy ran onto me and just went off.. After that, another guy came in and said his sorry on behalf the first guy and before anything, he also went off... Haih... WAIT. the shirt.. The black shirt with those pant and those shoes! Hold on... Don't tell me, It's him! It's him alright. Why am i so shocked.. And excited? Bruuuhhh! Just shocked...but.. When he in those manner, his good looking shines out.. Okay.. That's it.. Stop talking nonsense..

-End of Jaerim's POV- 

 

Jaerim keep on walking along the side line while looking through every store that there is to see if her luck might come. 

Again and again.. Walk and walk.. And nothing.

"Huhuhu... Why did i bother myself?? I should have just look the job through newspaper or online! Why did i only think of it now? Ughh, seriously kim jae rim?? Well done! Good job dear self." Jaerim fiercely tap her own head for being too dumb. 

In about 10 minutes cursing and babling to herself, jaerim sees something .. 

"A lady.. With a briefcase... And ahah! Resume! I 1000% gurantee that place is offering a job.. Good eye dear self!" 

Jaerim quickly ran as fast as she can to the building to not waste any time. The building look extremely big and fancy and for sure, the job interview require standard but..now that she's here.. It is not wrong to try. 

Jaerim brace herself to walk to the receptionist 

"Umm, hello.."

"Yes miss? What can i help you with?" The receptionist reply jaerim with a very pleasant smile upon het face.

"Uhh.. You do held the job interview... Today, right?" Jaerim said this with an awkwward smile .

"That's right, what is your name.. Let me check it for you. Did you miss your dateline?

"Mmmm. Well, actually. I'm not even applying but if i could, Can i do it now?" Jaerim tried her best to control herself from being paranoid and all.

The recetionist lady do look slightly different now.. But still maintaining her smile.

"I'm sorry, miss. But it has been close now.. Very sorry but do have a nice day." 

"But.. It tooks me forever to look for a job again and again and again! Can't you find a way?" Jaerim plead while making her pitiest face ever. 

"I'm so sorry.." The receptionist kindly decline jaerim's plead. 

"But.. " jaerim plead for the last time.

"Let her in my room" 

A voice of an mid older man can be heard echoeing throughout the big building.

"Mr. Park, but she doesn't even applying for the interview you held." 

"Its okay.. Just do it.." 

Jaerim was stuck in the middle whether to say yes or to say no. 

"So,Miss.. What should i call you? " 

"Huh? Oh! .... Jaerim.. Kim jaerim" jaerim fluttered when the man suddenly talk to her.

"Well, miss Kim, please follow me." The man walk straight to the stairs.

-Jaerim's POV-

Its very awkwward now that i'm in his room. I was so surprised that he accepted me for interview, just like that. Am i dreaming for now? No! I slapped myself and it hurts so much, so yeah, not a dream... 

Oh, he called me.

-End of jaerim's POV-

"Miss kim? Are you here yet?" The man hardly sway his hand right in front of jaerim's face.

"Yea? Yes.. I'm here. Umm, Before anything  i just wanna say, thank you.. For giving me a chance even i know i don't deserve it." Jaerim look down for being a pushover at the lobby earlier.

The man might heard she plead and plead back then and he just felt sorry for her.

"Who says you don't deserve it.. I see a potential in you. And that is mainly the reason why i'm taking you as one of my employee." The man crossed his leg while looking directly towards jaerim.

"My potential? What potential" jaerim's was out of word when hyunsik came in through the door.

"Father, you can't just do this. " hyunsik also in awed when he saw jaerim was the one sitting across his father.

"Father, was it her? "

"Yes. And its my company so stay out of it." the man started to look pissed off.

Jaerim once again felt the tight atmosphere in the room and she really wish she can vanish now but she can't.

"But, father, she-...." Hyunsik tried to said something but was cut by Mr.Park

"I,only going to say this once, so listen.. She is my choice and she is going to be my employee and also she, is going to be your new boss." Mr. Park said this and went to jaerim's side and told her to put her signature.

Jaerim doesn't want to make it more tense so she just do as she being told.

"Done..." Jaeri. Put the the pen aside.

"Its official now, so you can just stay where you are boy." Mr park said this while dragged jaerim along to the lobby.

 

"Should i send you to your home?" Mr. Park offered jaerim ..

"No-no! ... Its okay.. I'm fine.. " jaerim try to reject mr.park offered nicely so he won't take it inside.

"Alright then, be careful" 

 

-jaerim's POV-

its very creepy now if anyone asked me. This guy look very creepy although in other way he is nice. And..hyunsik was here.. It his father's company. How can this be?? But, He might confront me sooner or later, i guess.. Not really the best feeling i'm having for now." 

-End of Jaerim's POV-

Jaerim crashed herself onto her bed and this make jisoo wonder.

"So, you got anything? Yes? No?" Jisoo lay beside jaerim while waiting for the answer.

"Huhmjjbnmm" 

"What? You know, when you're like this.. You just make me look smarter and you look really dumb and stupid and-" jisso was cut by jaerim when jaerim finally facing jisoo.

"I got it.. The job.. Happy?" Jaerim said this emotionless.

"Really?! Wow! One shot eh? " jisoo playfully smack jaerim's head. 

Jaerim just close her eyes and decide to doze off to sleep...