Chapter 1: The beginning

Snow white : The Twisted tale

"Tap!" A smack could be heard throughout the room.

Jisoo was insanely frustrated watching jaerim still laying on the bed and soundly asleep...

"How long do you wish to stay in bed? Stop being such a lazy lady~ get up now!" Jisoo pull away the blanket that have been cover jaerim from the coldness in the room..

"Don't pull that! .. Give it back!" Jaerim tried to grab the blacket and snatch it from jisoo's grip but jisoo was stronger that morning.

"Jaerim-ah... When will you start working again? We already ran out of money now.. Would you at least for today, try ...?" Jisoo said this and imediately let go of the blanket and sit onto the bed.

It all written on her face, how desperate she sound, how worried she is and Jaerim can't deny how heavy she felt watching her cousin like that.. 

"Fine.. But i don't promise anything and stop having such a high hopes in me, okay?" 

Jisoo smile widely as she hugs jaerim tightly

 "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" 

Jaerim push jisoo away and walk directly to the toilet to clean herself... 

 

-Jisoo's POV-

I finally managed to get jaerim to start searching for job. I know all the act was enough to put her in action mode but what i'm worried about is, the past could have happen again...

 

-end of Jisoo's POV- 

 

Jaerim put her hair in a ponytail so that she will look tidy and neat. It's been awhile since she put on make up because she rarely went out and just stayed in the house ... She looks at her own reflection in the mirror, a different side of her can be seen apart from her usual look. 

" i'm only doing it for food... And~ JISOO..." Jaerim turn around to see her cousin sneaking through the creek of door..

"Seriously jisoo?... I know that this is the rare view of me but you don't really have to do that.. " a smile can be seen upon her face.

Jisoo come closer towards jaerim and hold both hands ... "Its been awhile since i saw you smile like that.. Keep that up and you may get married by the end of this year." 

Jaerim hit slightly at jisoo's arm and started to tickle each side of her stomach.

"Say that again and i gurrantee it's you who's gonna get married by this year...although, its fun to tickle you but i'm gonna be late, so .. I'll be get going now.." Jaerim hug jisoo and went out from the house.

 

-Jaerim's POV-

I really hate waiting for bus or taxi or.. Waiting. It's such a longgg time ago that i take a walk around the town so, i don't know which place offer a job. I guess today would be a very long and tiring days of all. 

-end of Jaerim's POV-

 

After 20 minutes walking without direction, jaerim start to feel thirsty. The hot weather could also be one of the main factor. 

"I guess .. A few minute having an ice latte won't be a problem"  jaerim tried to search around for any coffee shop and after walking a little far ahead, a spark of hope finally emerged. 

 

Jaerim enters the coffee shop and straightly went to the counter to order her drink. But currently, a man is ordering his drink and at first it seems normal but the man seems not to budge from the counter and jaerim started to feel fire burning inside. 

Jaerim finally decide to take a peek and figuring out why would it take too long when you just ordering coffee. 

Before jaerim can really figuring out.. The man turn his head towards jaerim and both of them could feel the awwkwardness in the air when their eyes is staring each other.

-Yoongi's POV-

I smell such a strong perfume so i decide to see who was it and it shocked me when i actually facing a girl's eye in a very close distance. 

-end of yoongi's POV-

 

"Uh, what are you doing?" Yoongi said this as he finally turn his body facing jaerim...

Jaerim couldn't utter a single word because she felt very embarrased by her action just now and she really regretted that.. But.. Nothing could change that now.

"I- uh... Well. Mister, you're taking too long just to order coffee And that makes me curious of what you are actually doing there.."

Jaerim brave herself to spoke those word but it somehow sounded like she was mocking which is not her intention at all..

 

Yoongi slightly raise his eyebrow. 

"You shouldn't be so busy on someone else business.. Just mind your own life but That's if, you do have life." 

Jaerim was kind of hurt by yoongi's word.  Especially on the "if you do have life"

When jaerim was about to reply those comment, the counter lady call out yoongi and gave him his order just now. Right after that, yoongi just walk passed by jaerim and it makes jaerim pissed off.

-Jaerim's POV-

Ohohohoho! Such a bratt! But, now that i noticed.. He kind of look like snow white though, where the pale skin.. Red lips and those black hair.. Hah! In the story, snow white was given a poisonous apple and died so i hope, he will be having the same fate! 

-end of Jaerim's POV-