The houses

Day6 x Ilvermorny!AU

Horned Serpent:

  • Sungjin

Horned Serpent favor scholar and Sungjin seems to fit the most in the house, he’s realistic and collected, even when his friends , he just laughed it off or even play along. He’s so mature that makes him look so calm and collected, he thinks before he does anything, and if he’s not sure about what he should do, or whenever he doubts his head, he’ll go to the others, he’s not afraid of criticize and take them as feedback for his lack, he’s usually upset when he feels that his assignment wasn’t good enough, but then feel good when the assignment turns out fine and have a nice grade.

 

Thunderbird:

  • Jaehyung

Jae obviously belongs in Thunderbird, his adventurous self makes him can’t stay still in one place, you’ll most likely to find him wandering around the school after class, or sitting on the other house’s table at breakfast, talking animatedly with his friends. He’s a social butterfly, he lives to please others that sometimes he forgot to think about himself. He may look careless, but he’s actually super observant, he realizes things faster than other people, but also super clueless sometimes. People that he’s probably a cat, a very curious creature but also very jumpy and easily got scared, Jae hates ghost stories a lot

 

Wampus:

  • Younghyun
  • Wonpil

The Warriors, Younghyun never understand why the house of wampus chose him because he doesn’t think that he fits the wampus traits, but his friends surely see why. He’s a super supportive person, he encourages his friends and definitely a brave person, he will stand up for justice, and nothing gonna brings him down. He’s also awfully a protective person, whoever makes his friends cry or at least sad will probably experience hell, his protective instincts make him observant, not as observant as Jae but enough to protect his friends. He is also a determined person, what he starts he’ll make sure he finished it.

As for Wonpil, there were two houses that chose him, Wampus and Horned Serpent, and at last, he chose wampus. He’s an ambitious kid what he wants he’ll make sure he’ll get it; he’s also a supportive person. He’s competitive but also a sportive person. If you asked what he hates the most he’ll say he hates people who cheat, it’s not cool and just plain annoying for him. Being the sportive person he is, he would accept all criticize from around him, but those with acceptable reasons. Just like Younghyun he’s kinda protective to his friends.

 

Pukwudgie:

  • Dowoon

Pukwudgie is the house of healer, just like wonpil two houses chose him, it was pukwudgie and horned serpent. But he decided to go with pukwudgie because he thinks that he’s not that ‘studious’ person, dowoon is a quiet kid, but doesn’t mean he never there, he’s there for his friends, he listens and give advice when people go to him, and him being shy and quiet doesn’t mean that he’s boring, it just takes times for him to be open, and he’s actually a nice kid, a little fact, Jae called him fluffball.