PROLOGUE

HERO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVERYTHING WAS IN A SLOW MOTION..I FELT LIKE I WAS BEEN TRAPPED,WHERE I COULD NOT ESCAPE.I WANTED TO RUN.BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE.AS MUCH AS I WANT THIS NIGHTMARE TO END SOON,I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN.I'M IN PAIN,NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY BUT ALSO EMOTIONAL WISE.At some point,I,think I deserve this afterall,for the pain I have given for the people who love and care me.I think this all happens to a good.I was just a problem to them anyway.                                                      

 

When your in the end of the life and all those memories you spend with your loved ones keeps playing like a movie.That's when you realized,you messed up pretty much big.Half of the memories I shared,'he' was there.Of course,how could not?!He is a part of my life.His beautiful voice that can soothes me in whatever problem I was in and the voice that I can identify even when I'm in a crowd of thousands of people,His precious laugh which can make my day brighter,even without speaking,many emotions can be seen through his beautiful eyes,the way he touch which gives me thousands sparkles and butterflies in my stomach.How can I forget them?Not even when I die..I miss him so much.

 

But before this nightmare end.Will I survive to-

 

be able to hear his beautiful voice again?

 

be able to give a proper goodbye this time?

 

And most importantly....

 

Will I be able to see him 'again'?..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter