I can't sleep, Woojin!

I can't sleep, Woojin!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is already sleeping yet Jihoon is still wide awake. He keeps on tossing and turning on his bed. He sat up and looked at his roommates. They are 5 in this room, Jihoon, Woojin, Guanlin, Minhyun and Jaehwan. Then he spots a light emitted from a phone at the other bed’s bottom bunk, he checked who it was and it was Woojin browsing through his phone. Jihoon got up gently from his bed and went to down to  Woojin’s bed.

“Yah, move over.” Woojin looked at him eyes half-opened. “Why? Just go back to your bed!” in a whispering voice. “I can’t sleep! Pleaseee?” and with that Woojin gave up. He scooted the side to give Jihoon some space.

“What are you doing?” Jihoon asks while trying hard to look at Woojin’s phone. “Here use my arm as your pillow.” Jihoon did what Woojin said and Woojin’s hand slided to his waist.

“I’ve been reading some articles about us, Wanna One.” Woojin said as he pats Jihoon’s waist, Jihoon felt his heart beat faster like how it was when he’s with Woojin.

Jihoon did not know when he started feeling these butterflies in his stomach. One thing’s for sure, since the battle for the center, Jihoon adored Woojin like a lot. He did not know when he started liking Woojin, yes he likes him and he’s sure about that.

“Why are you reading articles?” he asked while putting his arms over Woojin’s stomach to hug him. “I don’t know to check how we are doing and I also can’t sleep.” Woojin looked at Jihoon but the older’s face was too close.

“Woojinah you look so cute haha! You are already sleepy! I should get back to my bed now.” Jihoon tries to get up but the younger’s grip on him tightened. “Woojinah…go get some rest. We have a long day tomorrow. I’ll go back to my bed now.” Jihoon said in a weak voice. Woojin hugs him tightly burying his face on the older’s neck, “No it’s fine you can stay here. I like you here beside me.”

Jihoon playfully hits Woojin’s chest, “Ouch! Ya! Why did you do that?” Jihoon stopped and hugged Woojin instead. “I just knocked on your heart” Jihoon’s face buried on Woojin’s chest.

The younger lifted the older’s face to face him, “Why?” Jihoon wanted to say, uhm because I like you? But he can’t he lacks the courage. “Uhmm…just because.”

“Jihoonie you don’t need to, you’re already inside.” Jihoon looks away from Woojin.

He hates this because he knows Woojin loves Wanna One. “I know as a member, I know. You love all of—“ Woojin closed the gap between them silencing Jihoon. The kiss lasted for like a minute until Jihoon cannot breathe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter