TWO

Goodbye Summer


“Will I see you again?
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again
Was it a dream that we couldn’t wake from
You’re getting farther away and I couldn’t tell you
Not Even once”
Mad Clown featuring Kim Na Young – Once Again.

 

Slowly but sure, the cold sensation left Taeyeon’s body. Everything was dark, as dark as the petite’s heart which just lost its light, her dearest J.


A Day after Han River Incident.


There were 2 women inside the clean and wide hospital bedroom.
A woman, the petite one laid her body like lifeless one. The respiratory devices supported her. Heart piercing beeping sounds from the square device was heard, Meanwhile, the other woman sat next to the lifeless’ bed. The hands grabbed the unmoved other hands.


Tired.
Worry.
Sadness.
And.. a bit of hope.


Those expressions clearly were displayed by the sane woman.
“Why did you have to be like this?” muttered the sane woman in saddest tone.
“You are not Taetae I know, Does J deserve your life this much?” continued the woman.


Do you know, this heart is damn hurt seeing you like this, stupid midget – Tiffany.


The tears were streaming down on her cheeks, Tiffany Hwang’s cheeks.
Minutes later, Tiffany could feel a simple movement on her hands.


It’s Taeyeon’s.


“Aaang..” groaned the petite Kim.
Tiffany instantly woke from the chair, the sad expression changed into brighter one.
J….” whispered Taeyeon weakly.
Tiffany tried her best to hide her sadness. The first name Taeyeon mentioned wasn’t hers but J’s.
“Hei stupid, finally you’re back from the death.. welcome back” stated Tiffany in cheerful tone, she flashed her relieved smile.


Tired yet relieved one.


Taeyeon stared at the best friend blankly. Seconds later, the petite singer flashed her signature smile, the smile that fluttered another woman.
“Wait here, I’ll go call the doctor” stated Tiffany softly.
The Hwang’s youngest daughter walked out from the room and summoned the doctor. Minutes later a handsome doctor and two nurses were walking to the room together with the American-Korean singer.
The team checked Taeyeon’s Vital Signs and other related aspects. The doctor smiled in relieved manner.
“How’s her condition, doctor?” asked the woman.
“Everything is stable. Your friend got a miracle from the sky, it’s a good thing you brought her here quickly. If you’re late for 5 minutes, she wouldn’t be here together with us, Tiffany-ssi” replied the doctor.
“Yeah, fortunately Junsu and Jaejoong saw her and rescued her..They’re the true saviors” stated Tiffany.
“What will we do next, doctor?” asked Tiffany.
“We are able to put off the supporting devices, Your friend just need few more days as her resting time here. The body’s condition is weak now.. I guess 3 days of bed resting in this hospital is enough for her” explained the doctor firmly.
“You hear that, Taetae” stated Tiffany rhetorically.
The laid woman nodded her head weakly.
“Tiffany-ssi we will go out first, call us if you need any help” stated the doctor.
Tiffany nodded her head and thanking the doctor and nurses.
“Miss Kim, rest well and eat well so you will be discharged in expected time” advised the doctor before he left the room with 2 other nurses.
“Yes doc” replied Taeyeon in hoarse voice.
As soon as the paramedics left the VIP room, Tiffany went back to her chair.
“Thanks for coming back, Taetae.. Don’t do stupid thing like that again in the future” stated the Hwang happily.
“Oh..” replied the midget.
W-Where is J?” asked Taeyeon weakly.
Tiffany remained silent for moments. She took a deep breath before she answered Taeyeon’s question.
“Listen me Taetae, the most important thing for now is your condition. Be healthy first so you can see your J, Okay? and don’t worry Jessie is in Korea” said Tiffany in soft tone.
“Is she a married woman now?” asked Taeyeon sad.
“Uh.. no, not yet. They postponed the ceremony because CEO Kwon has a very important meeting all of sudden” replied Tiffany.
A slight of relieved expression could be seen on Taeyeon’s face.
“Sunny told me that the two will hold the ceremony this Saturday, 4 days again” added Tiffany.
Taeyeon remained silent.
“So, if you wanted to see your J, you have to regain your health back as soon as possible, so you can see her for the last time before she belongs to the CEO” advised Tiffany.
Taeyeon nodded as the response.
For the next three days, Tiffany spent her time in the hospital. Fortunately, the singer has no schedule for the next 7 days. So, she could accompany her best friend. Yes, best friend.
It’s the 3rd day, Taeyeon was so excited to go home. Faster is better. The doctor gave her permission to go home at 7 PM.
 All she wanted to do was seeing her J and asking for explanation, a slight hope that her J was kidding with her grew inside Taeyeon’s chest.
“Miyoung, kaja..” stated Taeyeon excitedly like a kid.
The two walked out from the hospital after hid their face with perfect disguise.
The petite Kim fastened her steps.
“Walk slowly Kim Taeyeon, or everybody will be staring at us” whispered Tiffany.
The black Benz already waited the two on the drop zone, Lee Sunny stood in front of the car.
The midget hugged the other midget tightly.
“Thanks Midget” stated Taeyeon sincerely after she parted the hug.
The three got on the car, Sunny drove the Black Benz slowly.
“Can we go to J’s place Sunny?” asked Taeyeon broke the silence.
Tiffany and Sunny exchanged the stares through the front mirror. The Hwang’s daughter nodded her head tiredly.
Sunny at the end paced her black Benz in quicker speed, 20 minutes later the car stopped at the Jung’s mansion.
“Why we have to go here? Why don’t we go to J’s apartment?” asked Taeyeon confused.
“Jessie moves here since yesterday. Her wedding ceremony will be hold here tomorrow, Taeng” replied Sunny.
“Are you sure you want to see her?” asked Sunny for the last time.
Taeyeon nodded her head firmly.
“Take the risk on your own. We will be here waiting for you” stated Sunny.
“Thanks sunkyu, Thanks Miyoung.. wish me luck” stated Taeyeon before she got off from the black Benz.
Taeyeon walked excitedly to the entrance door of the Jung’s mansion. After she hit the bell, 2 security men opened the gate for her.
“Is Jessica Jung inside?” asked Taeyeon.
“Yes, but you can’t come inside Miss Kim” stated the older security.
“Why?” asked Taeyeon curious.
“It’s an order from Miss Jung” replied the security sternly.
Taeyeon forced to against the security. Her will was bigger than her fear.
“Sorry Miss Kim. Don’t force us to use violence to hush you away” stated the security still in polite tone.
“If you want to see her, you can come here again tomorrow. She invites you” stated the younger security. The younger security hands the invitation card to Taeyeon.
At the end, the two security men left Taeyeon and locked the gate. Taeyeon felt numb and blank. Don’t know what to do. She stared at the invitation card on her hand in sad expression.


TYLER KWON & JESSICA JUNG


Hard pang felt inside her chest.


Why the other one should be that Kwon? – Taeyeon.
That’s should be me, not him- Taeyeon.


After some minutes of silent, Taeyeon walked back to Sunny’s Benz.
“Send me home, Sunkyu” stated Taeyeon coldly. Her facial expression looked expressionless.
The driving to Taeyeon’s place felt so awkward. As soon as the Benz entered Taeyeon’s apartment complex the midget prepared all her belongings.
“Thanks for today guys. Now just go home to your places. I will be okay, I promise I won’t do stupid things.. See you tomorrow at Jessica’s wedding.” stated Taeyeon before she left the car.
Taeyeon walked to her unit in silent. She walked like a zombie.
Because of huge exhaustion, after she cleaned her body the midget went to bed straightforwardly.


I hope it’s just a bad dream and everything will be fine tomorrow. I love you J” stated Taeyeon before she closed her eyes.


The long night has passed. The ringing doorbell woke Taeyeon up.
“Uh.. what time is it?” muttered Taeyeon sleepy.
Taeyeon walked to the entrance door and opened the door.
Tiffany Hwang was standing behind the door.
“Can I come in? we still have 2 hours before Jessie’s wedding” asked Tiffany.


The D-Day has come.
Death Day for Taeyeon.
Dreamy Day for Jessica.


“Uh..yes” replied the host shortly.
“It’s better you take your shower first, I’ll make us simple breakfast” stated Tiffany attentively.
No reply from the midget. She left the best friend to her bathroom.


30 minutes later, Taeyeon finished her shower and wrapped her body in white bathrobe.
“You’re done? Eat this first” commanded Tiffany from the dining room.
Taeyeon ate in silent.
Tiffany secretly paid her attention to her friend.
“How’s the food?” asked Tiffany to break the silence.
“Good. Thanks Miyoung” replied Taeyeon short.
Tiffany smiled at her best friend.
“Wait here, I’ll get myself ready..Do everything what you want” stated Taeyeon before she left the American girl.
30 minutes later Taeyeon already dressed herself in black dress.


Black symbolized her heart currently.
Black symbolized her world now.
Black symbolized the eternal sadness.
The light left the midget and changed everything into black.
Her light, J.


“Let’s go, Miyoung. It seems the other members are waiting for us” stated Taeyeon coldly. 
“Let me the one who drive” stated Tiffany.
“Do as you wish” replied Taeyeon.
The car driving to Jung’s mansion was deafening silent.
Tiffany parked the car on the provided area. The two walked to the wedding venue, there the other 6 members of Girls’ Generation have been placed on their respective seats.
“Oh, Taeyeon unnie is coming Yul” whispered Yoona to Yuri.
“She has the bravery to come, I hope she won’t do stupid things Sunkyu” stated Sooyoung to Sunny.
“Glad to see that Tiffany is with her, Seo” stated Hyoyeon to the youngest member.
“I feel that something big will be happened unnie” replied Seohyun worriedly.
Last night, after sent Taeyeon home, Sunny and Tiffany decided to reveal the story between Jessica and Taeyeon to the other members of GG. The members showed positive responses but on the other side they pitied their leader.
The MC started the ceremony and invited the priest to lead the wedding process.
“Before I start the sacred wedding ceremony, any objection?” stated the priest.
Taeyeon who kept silent since the first time she came, stood from her seat and raised her hand.
I object this wedding, father” stated Taeyeon sternly in cold tone.
Everyone is staring at the source of the statement, The Bride and The Groom too.
“Why are you objecting this wedding, young lady?” asked the priest.
Because…” trailed Taeyeon.
Taeyeon clenched her fist and took a deep breath. The next answer from the petite Kim shocked the others.
Because I am her lover. That should be me the one who stand next to her, not that man” stated Teyeon bravely.


Jessica directed her stare at Taeyeon’s.


The guests whispered after they heard the answer from the petite woman.
Taeyeon walked closer to the altar and grabbed Jessica’s hand.


“Come with me J, I need to talk to you.. Tyler Kwon let me borrow your wife soon to be for a moment” stated Taeyeon flatly.


The women in contrast dress colors left the wedding venue. Everyone glued on their respective spots.

A/N:
Chapter Two is up.
Uh Sorry for the messy plot, I don’t know what to write.
Thanks for the new subscribers.
Thanks for the upvote jung_soona.
Till the next time.
Love,
I_Summers.