Epilogue

just one moment.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yebin feels the pressure that is weighing her right arm. She opens her eyes, finding a girl is sleeping in her arms comfortably as her hands is wrapped around Yebin’s waist. She fixes the hair that is covering the girl’s face. She looks like a mess in her white coat and she smells like a chemical. But that ain’t a reason to stop loving her.

“I’m tired. I want to recharge.”, the girl suddenly blurts out.

Yebin chuckles. She plants a kiss on the girl forehead. Going down, she moves to the cheek and finally lands her lips on the girl’s lips. Minkyung giggles and tighten their embrace.

“I came back at 5 just now. But I’ve to go back later at 10, got another surgery to lead.”, Minkyung explains. Yebin hums. “I miss you last night.”

Minkyung cuddles in her embrace. Yebin tries to get up but Minkyung won’t let her. Yebin is taken aback and has her brows frowned.

“Why?”, Yebin ask, not getting the situation. “I need to make us some breakfast. Don’t you want to eat?”

“No, I just want you. Lie down back.”, Minkyung demands, patting the place next to her.

“But I’m hungry?”, Yebin challenge again.

“I don’t care. Come here and be with me.”, Minkyung’s voice start to sound like a threat.

“I’m hungry? Don’t you hear my stomach growling?”

“Don’t you sense my heart burning?”, Minkyung quickly answer. Yebin clicks her tongue. She stand there, staring at her wife that is frowning very seriously. Minkyung sits up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter