~2~

we don't talk anymore pt.1

PinkPrincessJin: Yah, Kookie

                                                                          GoldenMaknae: Hyung?

 

PinkPrincessJin: Yoongi told me about lunchtime.. Mind if I come over?

                                

                                                                         GoldenMaknae: Not at all

 

PinkPrincessJin: Gonna call the squad. See you in 20mins.

 

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and looked around in his room. Piles of clothes laid here and there driving the boy crazy.
“God, what a mess… After all I will have to clean up.”

Twenty minutes went by quicker than he thought. The doorbell rang continuously and Jungkook stormed down the stairs almost falling hurrying to open the front door.

“Okay, okay , I’m here. No need to crack my eardrums, you know.”
The five boys laughed and went inside the younger’s house. They all felt like they were at home- Namjoon and Yoongi sat on the couch comfortably getting ready to play some video games, Taehyung went directly in the kitchen opening the fridge to grab some snacks and Jin and Hoseok sat on the ground playing with Jungkook’s dog. The younger loved his friends so much. They were always there for him when he needed them- like today.

“Hey, Jungkook...” Taehyung said attracting the boy’s attention. “Jimin asked about you.. About your name. I think there is still a chance.”

Jungkook choked when he hurried to swallow the water he was drinking.

“Jimin did what?”

“Yeah. We all waited, wishing for a miracle, but Jimin just said that he was sure he’d seen you before.”

Jungkook felt somehow relieved. He knew that sooner or later everything will be as it was a week before. Time would do its thing. The boy’s cheeks burned and he smiled.

“Yah, Kookie, how about we all sleep over at your house? Since tomorrow is saturday we can go grab something to eat and drink and we can play all night. ” Yoongi shouted from the other end of the room where he almost beat Namjoon in a videogame. “Goddamn it, I lost again.”

“Sure. I don’t mind. If you want to you can call other people too. I really need to party. We haven’t done it in a while.” Jungkook shrugged. “... Since Jimin… ”

“Are you going to call him?” Hoseok asked.

Jungkook unlocked his phone and stared at Jimin’s number.
“No… I don’t know.”

“Whatever you wish. I guess there is a chance he would remember something since you lived together for some time...” the older pointed out making Jungkook think about it. Yup, Hoseok had a point.
“Also, why not start over, Kookie? Once in love with you, forever in love with you...” Namjoon smiled trying to make the younger feel better.

“I guess it’s worth the try. God, an hour earlier I cried because of him now I’m making plans of calling him over...”

“I’ll call him. He thinks of me and Namjoon as friends so I guess it won’t be weird if I call him.” Jin suggested.

 

“Jiminnie, it’s Jin hyung.”
“Oh hello Hyung, I had your number and I don’t remember asking  you for it…”

“Oh you did Jimin. Nevermind, I was calling to ask you if you’re free tonight”

“Well, since I have only you two with Namjoon I guess that answers your questions...” the boy awkwardly laughed.

“Jungkook is throwing a party and suggested you come.” Jin said and Jungkook who stood beside him hit him and silently screamed at him.
“Oh… I would definitely come. Send me the address hyung.”
“No need to, I’ll come pick you up at 8.”

“Thank you, hyung! I will be ready by then.”

With that their phone conversation ended. Jungkook let out a heavy sigh, he was really not ready for that party. Jin made it even worse for him- “what the Jin, I never told you I wanted him to come, it was not my idea…”  Well, there was no turning back now. Taehyung stayed with Jungkook and helped him clean while the others went to shop.
“Kookie, just let it happen. If you’re meant to be together again, you will be.”

“I know, Tae. I’m just not ready to live in a lie.” the younger said, the feeling of realization taking over him.

“Nobody ever said it would be easy. If you really love him, endure all of this if not for him, for you.” Taehyung hugged his friend and patted him on the head. “Everything will be alright.”
Jungkook wrapped his arms around taehyung’s body- he felt safe and at home, the feeling that a best friend gave away.
On the other hand, Taehyung felt guilt and anger. No, he felt sadness.  He wanted to say only his name with such love in his eyes, he wanted to wake up beside him and be the only one that knew him that way.

He wanted to be the only one for Kookie.