Final

Purpose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've never had a purpose in my life. I was always alone and sad. 

I didn't know who I was. I just knew I had to maintain my imagine, do what made the fans happy.

It didn't really matter if I was happy. I didn't matter.

What mattered the most was that I had to keep smiling and making money for the company.

Nobody cared for me. 

Who am I? What am I doing? What is the purpose of my life? Will I be happy one day?

I couldn't answer those questions and obviously nobody but me could find an answer.

I needed answers and a purpose in my life.

I found them one day. 

I was sitting in a club, the other members were dancing on the dance floor while I was sitting in a corner alone drinking a cocktail.

I then noticed him. Like me, he was sitting alone with some other friends. It didn't look like he was having fun.

He turned to me and smiled a bit. I nodded and returned watching my friends.

He went to me. We started talking and laughing. We didn't care about anyone or anything. At that moment there were just the two of us.

We became friends after that night.

We started calling and hanging out often. We soon became more than simple friends.

We understood each other like nobody else could. He had the sane questions as me.

He didn't know who he was, what was he was doing, he needed a purpose too.

We found it together.

The purpose of our lives is to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter