It can't be....

Seoul... I'm in Love!

 

The photo shoot went by smoothly. And it’s time for lunch.

Dong Hae was looking for Nana and he found her resting her back to a big rock and closed her eyes.

 She must feel really tired, he thought.

She was sleeping really deeply. Dong Hae called her several times but she keeps sleeping.

He smiled; she looked really peaceful in her sleep.

He opened his jacket and put it over her. He her bangs that cover her eyes. Dong Hae looked at her, she’s so cute! She has cute eyes, eyelashes, a petite nose, two cherry pink cheeks and red and soft lips. Her lips looked so smooth and cute. Dong Hae stayed so closed to her that he felt as if he could smell her scent. He wondered, what kind of lip balm did she use to make her lips that soft? Does it have flavor to it? Is it strawberry? Cherry? It made him curious.

Jessica was looking for Dong Hae, it took her longer to get to this mountain coz she took the bus. The crew told her that Dong Hae on the other side of the mountain. That’s him! She was about to call him when something that she saw shocked her.

She saw Nana?? She’s closing her eyes, why did she do that? And the next thing she knows Dong Hae head was covering her face…. It doesn’t take a genius to know what they’re doing!!!!!!!!! She was really sad, she was hurt. She was about to run and leave the place but she thought, Kyuhyun oppa needs to know too! She took her cell phone and took their picture. She ran back to the bus station, tears were running from her eyes. It really hurt her!

It seemed that Nana took everyone that she likes. She pretended to be her friend but she took everyone. She had a crush on Kyuhyun before, but she was married to him, which she gladly accepted that fact. But when she moved on and had a crush on Ji-Hoon, He liked her too? She even got him to take her to the doctor and she’s pretty sure Ji-hoon confessed to her. But Now??? Dong Hae oppa? She really likes him, and Nana just have to get him too??? And she’s married to his group members! She couldn’t believe it!!!!

She looked so innocent but she actually two faced! She has Kyuhyun oppa but she still flirted with Ji hoon and Dong Hae oppa? She was so nice to me!!! But she stabbed me in the back???Is this how she treated Victoria onnie as well? She snatched her beloved boyfriend and pretended to be nice to her??? May be Victoria onnie only kept silent, and just accepted everything. But I won’t! I will crushed that b*tch and make her pay for what she did to me, Victoria onnie, Kyuhyun oppa, Ji hoon oppa and Dong Hae oppa!

As Dong Hae was leaning forward slowly to feel how Nana’s lips feel like. Their lips are getting closer and closer. When the gap between their lips is only a centimeter apart, he suddenly stops. He froze, what is he doing? The girl in front of him is his dong sheng’s wife!!!!

He quickly pulled out his face, rubbing his chest several times. Good thing I haven’t kissed her yet! He thought and begins to hit his own head.

“Yah! You’re a paboo Dong Hae-yah” he told himself

Nana awakened by his voice, “Oppa?” she called him

Dong Hae was startled, “Ah…. You’re awake Naaa-yah” he said, “You looked a bit pale”

Nana nodded, “I don’t feel good, I think the fog make me hard to breath” she said

“Let’s just rest here first, okay?” he said

Nana nodded, she’s happy that Dong Hae was there with her.

 *******************

“Naaaa-yahhh, are you okay?” Kyuhyun called her

Nana was so happy to hear her husband’s voice.

“Kyuhyun-ahhhhh” she whispered because there are so many people walking around, "I miss you!"

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Yeoboooo yaaaah, I miss you too~~ did you see the jacket that I gave you?” he asked her also whispering because he was in the middle of recording

“Yah! Oppa~ you’ll be a dead meat when I got home tonight!” she said a little bit louder since she didn’t say his name

 “Nope! I’ll be the happiest husband on earth when you got home tonight! Remember? Your promise?” he said

Nana could feel that he’s smirking on the other line of the phone, “What make you think that I’ll keep the promise?” she asked him, she knows he’ll react to this

“I know that you will” he said

“Nope I won’t” she said teasing him

She could feel that he pouted. “Kyuhyun-ah, it’s your turn” she heard someone called him from the background

“You have to go Kyuhyun-ah” she said

“Nope! Not until you promised me!” he said being persistent. “Kyuhyunah!” she heard other people shouting behind her husband

“Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!” she said giving up

“See you at home baby girl!” he said before hanging up, feeling satisfied.

“Is that Kyuhyunie?” Dong Hae asked her

She nodded, “The evil one” she said

Her editor came by, “Nana-shi! Thank you so much! We couldn’t do this without you! When that photographer called in sick last night I was panicking!!!” he said sincerely

Nana nodded, “no problem boss” she replied

“We’re going back right now” he said

“Hmmm let be bring Nana-sshi home” Dong Hae suddenly said

“Are you sure?” the manager looked at both of them suspiciously

Dong Hae nodded, “My van will be here any minute now” he said, “It’ll be more comfortable for her rather than cramping with many people in your car, she’s a little bit sick” he said

 Her editor gave her the look, she smiled to reassure him that she’s fine. “Don’t take her to your house, Dong Hae-sshi!” he joked

Nana and Dong Hae laughed, if only he knows that they live together!!

Everyone left with the editor’s car. Nana sighed a relief, she felt a little bit dizzy, at least she doesn’t have to cramp in that small car, and she wouldn’t have to feel nausea all the time.

“Oppa, where’s your van?” she asked him, the weather is getting colder

Dong Hae opened his jacket and wrapped her with it. “Manager hyung said he would be here soon” he said trying to call his manager again. “Whaattttt?” he said when he was calling his manager, he looked shocked

“Will you be okay hyung?” he asked worriedly

He talked for some time and Nana looked at him the whole time, worrying.

When he finished talking on the phone, he looked at her and sighed. “Manager hyung said that the van broke down, it will take him sometime to fix the car and get here”

Nana groaned, she should have left with others. Dong Hae looked down and he apologize to Nana several times. Nana felt bad, “Oppa, what could get worse than this right? We’ll laugh about it tomorrow” she said. As soon as she said it, she regretted it. She felt water drops on the top of her head, it’s raining!

They were running to the only small hut and shield place in the open wide mountain. They were wet. Nana was shaking, Dong Hae was really worried about her, she has a fever.

“Naaa-yah, do you have any spare clothes? You need to change your clothes” he said

“Kyuhyunie, packed me some spare clothes” she said and looking for her bag. “Oppa I left my bag” she said

Without thinking Dong Hae run back to the rain, he grabbed Nana’s bag that she left on the street. When he went back to the hut he was all soaked in water, he was shivering.

“O…oppa” Nana looked at him really worried

Dong Hae was shaking when he gave her the bag, “It… it seemed that you forgot to zip….. your bag, it left opened… see if there’s…. anything dry in there” he stuttered because of the cold

Nana was mad at herself, how could she’s really careless. When she opened the bag, most of the stuff in there was already soaked in water, just like her clothes. The only thing left dry is a spare of undergarment in a plastic bag which is a tank top. Nana looked at Dong Hae confusedly, should she changed?

“Hatchuuuuuuu” she suddenly sneeze

“Naaaa-yahhhh are you okay? Just change to that one! I’ll… I’ll close my eyes” he said while shaking and turning his face so he won’t see her.

“I’m done oppa” she said, wearing only a tank top and a wet jeans, in a small hut wasn’t really a good idea but at least her upper body is dry. Dong Hae was shaking so hard…

“Oppa!” she looked really worried

She looked around and found a small towel, it looked dirty, but they don’t have any choice at this point. “Oppa, just wear this” she said

Dong Hae reluctantly open his soaked jacket and clothes, but he refused to wear the dirty towel. He sit on the floor while hugging his upper body. Nana was on the other side of the floor, also hugging herself.

“Naaa-yah, is your phone working?” he asked

Nana looked at her phone, it soaked so much. “I think the battery died” she said looking at her dead phone

Dong Hae chuckled, “Mine too” they were still shivering.

*******************

Kyuhyun tried to call his wife several times. Her phone is turned off. She’s supposed to be home by now. He was worried about her, missing her, and at the same time nervous about getting his reward tonight. He cutely put his chin on the pillow in the living room, waiting for his wife. He’s blushing every time he’s thinking about tonight. Every time the front door opens, he got all excited but he always disappointed that it wasn’t his wife.

The front door opened and he found Jessica tearing up and went in to their dorm

“Are you okay Sicca-yah?” he asked

She shook her head, should I tell him the truth?
Jessica grabbed her phone, “Oppa, there’s something I need to tell you!” she said

She showed him the kissing picture. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, he was shocked. He could recognize that the girl is indeed Nana even though he couldn’t see her face. She was wearing his jacket but she had Dong Hae’s jacket over his. “This…..?” Kyuhyun asked Jessica, he looked confused. He couldn’t really see that they’re kissing.

“I don’t think they’re working oppa! They were cheating behind your back!” she said, it felt like someone just slapped him

Without saying anything he grabbed his car key and left.

*******************

“Naaa-yah, are you okay?” Dong Hae asked her

She nodded while shaking. Dong Hae moved and sit next to her.

“Naaa-yah is it okay if I hug you? My body heat can warm you” he said, he looked really worried

Nana just nodded while still shaking, she trusted Dong Hae.

Dong Hae wrapped his arm around her, he hugged her petite body tightly and rubbed her hand. “Naaa-yahhh I’m so sorry!!” he said while doing it

*******************

Kyuhyun couldn’t concentrate, it’s pouring rain. He didn’t believe what Jessica told him. He called his wife this afternoon and she didn’t mention about Dong Hae at all.

He got there in 40 minutes instead of an hour, Nana told him the location yesterday but he couldn’t find anyone at sight. He looked around and his gaze quickly fixed at a small hut, the only shielding place in that open are. He didn’t care of the rain, he step out from his car and walked to the small hut. He’s soaking wet, opened the door hesitantly; afraid of what he might see behind it.

When he slowly open the door, his eyes widened, his heart sank. He saw his wife only wearing a tank top and Dong Hae was practically , they were hugging each other tightly. They got so startled looking at him.

 “Kyuhyun-ah???” Nana was so happy to see her husband, She stood up and was about to hug him. But he move backward, avoiding her.

“Don’t touch me!” he yelled at her

Nana froze, she didn’t know why her husband was mad. “Kyu… Kyuhyun-ahhhh” she called him

He sobbed, “How…. How could you….. do this to me?” he looked so hurt, he could hardly breath

“Kyu….” She was so confused

“Don’t ever say my name again!” he yelled again

“I… I trusted you” he said

“I… I fell for you….. I… I told you that I love you!” he said in between his sob

“Kyuhyunah….” She was reaching for him

He shoved her hand harshly, “I told you to never touch me again!!! You both are so disgusting!” he said looking at both of them

Now Nana and Dong Hae got the picture what is happening.

“Kyuhyunah… nothing happened between us” she said starting to tear up

“Did you plan this? The photo shoot and everything were lies, isn’t it?” he said, “You guys planned this behind my back” he said

Nana was crying, she couldn’t believe her husband didn’t believe her. She gave everything to him but yet he still didn’t believe her?

“Kyuhyunah, we really didn’t do anything” Dong Hae told him

Kyuhyun glared at both of them, “How long have you been sleeping with her?” he asked

Nana couldn’t believe what she heard, “Kyuhyunie… but… but I’m pregnant with your baby, remember? How could you say that?” she said and crying so hard

Kyuhyun glared at her in disbelieved, “I don’t even know if it’s my baby for sure! It could’ve been his baby too! Or did you sleep with someone else too?” he said

Nana was stunned. She slapped him really hard. “How could you say that???” she was really hurt

Kyuhyun wiped his cheek, it hurt, but more pain actually coming from his heart. He looked at her for the last time before slamming the door and heading out from the hut. 

 

Sorry it's really short!..... Will try to update some more soon! Thank you :D