What he feared the most ~ happened

Seoul... I'm in Love!

 

It’s been a week since the incident. Kyuhyun never went back to the dorm, Nana didn’t know where he was staying, and everything was a blur to her. He never showed up to his schedule.

Dong Hae knocked on her door. Nana had been lying on the bed for almost a week, she never goes out anymore. Dong Hae made sure she got something to eat, he forced her to eat and tell her that she’ll starve her baby if she doesn’t. Nana would do anything for her baby, but she couldn’t help it, she cried so much that she got her asthma attack a couple days ago. She couldn’t stop herself from crying. She missed him. She tried to call his cell phone so many times, but he turned it off.

“Naaa-yah, it’s your time for the baby checkup” he said reminding her

She got up and almost fell down, Dong Hae supported her. He rubbed her hair gently, “Don’t worry Naaa-yahh, he’ll come back to his senses, just give him some time” he said

Nana looked up to Dong Hae, “But it’s a week already, oppa. I… I missed him” she said

Dong Hae looked at those pair of eyes, tears were falling from it. He hugged her. “Sttttt Na-yah… it would be okay”

“What… what if I have to raise my baby by myself oppa? What should I do?” she asked him

“It won’t happen Naaa-yah…. Kyuhyunie just upset right now, he’ll come back to his senses” he told her

Nana nodded, she went to the hospital with Dong Hae….

 

In the hospital…..

Dong Hae has a hat and big glasses to cover his face. He supported Nana who has weak feet.

Nana looked at the monitor and cried.., her baby is growing even more…. It actually looked like a baby now… suddenly she heard a sound… thumb… thumb…. thumb coming from the monitor.

“Is… is that….” She asked the doctor in shocked

He nodded, “That’s the baby’s heart beat” he said, “He’s 12 weeks now” he said

“He…..?” she looked at her doctor confusedly

“Congratulation, your baby is a boy” he said

Nana cried again, hearing that she’s having a boy doesn’t lessen her happiness one bit… she was really happy…

“And we got your delivery date too” he said

“It will be February 3rd” The doctor continued

“February 3rd?” she asked him again, this baby is actually will have the same birthday with his daddy

“Well it’s more or less, we can never be sure” he said

Nana was still happy. The nurse gave her a CD with the video of the ultrasound so she could hear the baby’s heart beat too. “Thank you” she said to her

“Is this your husband then? He’s so handsome!” she told her

Nana laughed at her, “This is my oppa, not my husband” she said

She was glowing and smiling on the way home. There are so many things she discovered today. The baby was growing up so much in just a couple weeks, the baby is a boy, and his delivery date will be the same with his daddy. I’m sure Kyuhyun will be really happy that we’re having a boy! She rubbed her tummy gently, it’s growing a little bit more now, she could see the small bump, she was really happy.

“Naaaa-yah, the boys will be really happy to hear this news!” Dong Hae said

Nana nodded, if only Kyuhyunie is here too! she was a little bit sad

The members were in joy when they heard that she’ll have a baby boy, they were so happy!

“I’ll be an ahjussi!” Leeteuk said

“Hyung! You’re like 10 years older than her, you're an ahjussi for her already!” Yesung

No one mentioned Kyuhyun in front of her. They all acted as they are the father of the baby.

Nana went back to her room, she missed Kyuhyun a lot. She pasted the new ultrasound picture and begins to write on her baby’s diary. “Dear baby… it seemed that I miss your appa more and more these days… is it because you miss him too?”…. I could hear your heart beat today!!!....

She looked at two pairs of baby shoes on the table. Kyuhyun-ah where are you??? She cried again…

She lied down on her small bed, she hugged her self and cried. She just couldn’t understand why Kyuhyun wouldn’t believe her? He was the first and only guy that ever been in her life. She gave everything she has to him.. Her first love, first kiss, even her first time making love…. She trusted him with her whole heart………..

Nana put in the CD in the computer; she fell asleep while listening to her baby’s heart beat.

*******************

Kyuhyun was drinking his 2nd bottle of Soju… He was drank but he could still think clearly…. He put his head down on the table and started to sob…

Naaaaa-yahhhh how could you do this to me? I…. I really love you…. to the point that I would sacrifice anything for you…. It hurt me so much!!!! I never felt any pain like this… I never knew a day would come when I wished I would’ve just died during the car accident 5 years ago… And Dong Hae hyung??? He’s my favorite hyung, I trusted him… How could they treat me as an idiot???? A trash?

 

The next morning…..

Nana heard some knock.. she opened her eyes, “yes?” she said

Someone opened the door and she found Kyuhyun’s manager who usually dragged him from their room standing in front of the door. “Oppa?” she asked him

He went in and closed the door behind him, “Hm… I have some news for you” he said

“Kyuhyun will appear on an off air recording at MBC today, you can meet him around midnight when we finished recording” he said

Nana looked at him with a very thankful looked. He nodded and went outside.

Nana wrote in her dairy again, Baby… I’m going to meet your appa tonight!!! Are you happy? I can sense that you’re really happy! I’m really nervous to meet your appa, I hope he’ll hear omma’s explanation….. she tought while rubbing her tummy gently

Nana looked around, she takes out the ultrasound CD from the computer and put it in its case, she’ll bring the CD with her tonight… she wanted Kyuhyun to hear his baby’s heart beat as well…

10:00 PM – SUJU Dorm

Nana got her jacket and went outside really slowly, she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s leaving the dorm. It’ll take her 30 minutes to get there but she doesn’t want to miss the chance to talk to Kyuhyun.

10:30 PM – In front of MBC’s office

It seemed that there are no fans today… It’s quite late already… and the manager oppa told her that this recording session is a secret… She waited patiently outside the entrance.. It’s a bit cold but she could feel that her heart is really warm… She’s going to meet her husband in a couple hours… She tightens her grip on the CD… she brought a CD player with her… she was listening to the recording of her baby’s heart beat the whole time… she couldn’t stop smiling…

12:00 PM – In front of MBC’s office

Kyuhyun hasn’t showed up yet. The road and the office were really quite at this time… Only some cars were seen crossing the road at times…. It was really dark… It was cold as well….

12:30 PM – In front of MBC’s office

Nana looked at the two figures coming out from the building… She’s a little bit hesitant but she approached them… As she was closer to them, she recognized him! It’s Kyuhyun and Manager oppa!

Nana was running towards them. “Kyuhyun-ah” she called him

Kyuhyun was shocked. He couldn’t believe his wife showing up in front of him just like that. She… she looked so pale and somewhat thin, her eyes were puffy. He walked faster, ignoring her. She started to follow him. He walked faster, she run to match his wide steps. He reached their van in the parking area, but it was locked. He looked at his manager and demanded him to open the door ASAP.

His manager looking at him, hesitantly he said, “I think you need to work things out with her Kyuhyun-ah” he said, refusing to open the car’s door.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what he heard…“FINE! If you don’t want to take me home, I can take taxi” he said and heading to the road… 

Nana followed him, “Kyu… Kyuhyunah… are you taking care of yourself well? You looked so pale” she said sadly. Kyuhyun looked so miserable, he looked somewhat thinner and his eyes were puffy, two big eye bags were hanging under his eyes..

Kyuhyun ignored her, he walked faster again to find a taxi, she run to catch him. “Kyuhyunah… this… this is our baby’s heart beat…” she said showing him the CD

Kyuhyun keep ignoring her, she run and stop in front of him, she hugged him. “Kyuhyunah… “ she started to cry… “Please listen to me” she said

Kyuhyun stared at his wife, he showed no response at all. He glared at her, keeping his mouth shut.

“If…. If you don’t want to listen to me…. Can you please just listen to this?” she asked handed him the CD

To her surprise, Kyuhyun took the CD from her. She smiled, she felt a little relieved. But the next thing she knows, Kyuhyun threw the CD away. She was shocked, that’s the only copy she had - her baby’s heart beat. She run to grab the CD, and Kyuhyun walked faster to get away from her.

Nana was looking for Kyuhyun, he was nowhere to be seen. She finally found him about to cross the street.. With only both of them in the pitched dark of night, it’s easy to find him.

She run to him. “Kyuhyun-ah” she called him, she’s trying to catch her breath but she need to catch her husband as well. She was about to reach Kyuhyun who was waiting for the green light to cross the street.

Kyuhyun glared at her. He crossed the street.

“Kyuhyun-ah… it’s still red”, Nana run to catch him. “It’s dangerous!” she was really worried

At that time, a small truck made a sharp turn towards them, the driver didn’t see anyone in that pitch black night. He was looking at the green light that turns yellow, instead of slowing down, he stepped on his gas pedal to avoid the red light.. It was too late when he realized a guy was crossing the road….

“Kyuhyunaaaaaahhhhhhhh……” Nana screamed at the top of her lung, he freeze as he saw a truck coming at him with full speed.

Without thinking Nana run to him and pushed him as hard as she could. Kyuhyun fell to the road, face first… he could hear Nana’s loud scream “KYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA”, a loud hit “BRUUUUKKKKKKK”, followed by a loud break made by the truck “CKKIIIIEEEEETTTTTTTTT”.

With horror he looked behind him, he couldn’t find Nana anywhere. He looked under the truck to see if she’s there… but she’s not… he was so scared… and.... he found her lying in the middle of the road on the other side of the truck…

“Naaaayahhhhhh” he screamed and run to her… He grabbed her and found blood running from the wound on her head… her eyes is closed tightly… “Naaaa yahhh… wake up!” he said tapping her face…

“Please….please call the ambulance” he said pleading to the truck driver… who immediately call them…

Kyuhyun try to wake her up, but she stays still… and then what he feared the most happened… Thick blood started to flow from between her legs, running to her tight… 

 

I'm trying to release shorter chapters... so hopefully I can update more often... THANK YOU!!!! <3 

 

Please don't hate Kyu... T.T.... If you imagine yourself in his position... finding your wife in someone elses's embrace.. It's normal  to react the way he did... ^^ I hope you like it ^^ Do comment <3