Accident

Untold Love (Full story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys.. First of all, I'm sorry for not updating.. It's just I'm practically busy and there's something disturb my mind.. So, this is going to be a long chapter because this is based on the things that bother my mind recently.. I'm trying to adapt the situation in this story.. And share me how you feel.. Okay? Enjoy my dear.. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook hadn't come home since three days ago. Jimin had no idea his whereabouts. He kept on texting him, calling him but still no reply. No answer. Jimin started to get worried. He give a phone call to his parents in law, but Jungkook is not there. He call his parents, Jungkook didn't come and see him too. Jimin tried so many things to reach Jungkook but found no ways but dead end. Jimin instinct tell him that Jungkook is involved with something. Something went wrong. But Jimin kept on denying it. He try to calm himself by saying he might be busy since he said he has examination in another few weeks. 

"He must be so busy that he hadn't has the chance to even pick up my phone.. " Jimin think positively. He try to calm down and went to sleep. 

It's already five days since the day Jungkook out of his sight. He check his phone, no reply. No missed call. Jimin sighed. It's quite torturing for being away from Jungkook. He just-- needs him. Jimin went to take a shower to feel more refresh and more peace. Jimin take a long time to bath. It's the longest ever in his life. He just don't want to leave the water which give soothing flows on his body which calm his mind. 

As soon as he is done with showering, he went to wear his clothes. Jimin think that it's his laziest and slowest day in his life. He never act so slow like this before. I repeat. Never. Jimin went to dry his hair slowly and it takes up until 30 minutes. Which usually, he only takes 10 minutes to completely dry. He might get burnt if he dry his hair for another 10 minutes. Jimin sighed and shrugged his shoulder. He want to cry but the tears won't come out. He miss Jungkook so much. That much until he can't think of living anymore. He need his inspiration back, he need his vibe back, he needs his man back and he need his strength back. Jungkook is his strength. Without Jungkook, he feel so weak. 

Jimin opened up the phone. Date : 30 August 2017. Time: 20:30 p.m. He then looks at the notifications.

1 messages received from: BABY LOVE ♥ 

Fall on the floor, Jimin went to open the message from Jungkook. Nervous, excited and worried mixed in the same time. Patiently, he waited for the message to be load. 

From: Baby Love ♥

To: Me. 

​​​​​​Hey baby.. How are you? I'm sorry for not replying to your messages and didn't answer all of the phone call. I'm so sorry.. Actually, I have something to tell you.. But promise me, don't be so worried of me.. I'm sorry because what has happened because they tell me to get some rest and don't pay too much attention to my phone.. Because.. Literally, I'm in the hospital right now.. Yes, I was admitted to the hospital. It was on 25th August when I'm involved with an accident. It was when I want to buy some food. I rode a motorcycle with my friend, you know, Namjoon hyung? Yes, we both involved. A car suddenly approaching from the other side when we want to cross the road that suddenly it hit us which cause both of us was thrown far to the ground.. But thank God, Namjoon hyung hurt just a little.. Don't be so worry, okay baby? I'm fine.. It's just, I broke my right leg and I thought I broke my left leg too. But, fortunately, I just broke my right legs. But hey baby.. I'm kinda unstable now because of a bad news.. My emotions is miserable.. It's all because the school said, I need to be extent, which mean I'll take the examination for my examination next year.. They said, I'll be missed a lot of classes too.. So that's why.. But , of course.. For my health, want it or not, I need to accept it.. That's the decision they've made for me.. It's stressed me out.. After all of the hardship I've through all of this year, finally, I end up here.. Laying on the bed of hospital ward.. I thought I could make it but then my teachers told me that I need to be extent, without anything I can do, I just received the decision. It's hurts so much.. I was.. Speechless.. Like a messy, crying.. But.. Don't worry baby.. I'll be fine in a few days.. I'm sorry for not telling you about this.. I need time and I don't want you to get worried of me.. That's why.. Please forgive me my love.. I didn't want to see you cry because of me and hurt by looking at me.. Please take good care of yourself for me.. By the way, how was your day since I'm not by your side? I hope everything is alright my love.. 

Jimin burst into tears as he read the messages. So he was right. He was right! His instinct tell him that something had happened and it did! Jimin cry like a baby. Knowing that his husband involved in a car accident. He wanted to meet Jungkook at the hospital but then he received another message. 

"Oh! You don't have to come and visit me.. Please baby.. I know you're worried of me.. But, listen to me.. I need time.. I might broke down when I saw you in here.. Okay? I begged you my love.. I begged you.. Love you.. I miss you.. " 

Jimin fall on the floor as Jungkook asked him to do so. It's torturing him for not seeing him and the fact that Jungkook refused to meet him. It's hurts so much. But, he understand. Jungkook isn't in a good mood now. He'll give him some times but only today. He'll meet Jungkook by tomorrow. As he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter