He's mine

Untold Love (Full story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You!? " Jungkook said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Kookie~ it's been a long time.. " Jungkook jerked out. He looked away from the person. How come did she knows his whereabouts? Did she spying on him all this time? "How do you know-- ahh! Scratch that! What do you want?? " asked Jungkook. "Nothing babe.. I just missed you so much... Aren't you miss me? " she said as she move closer to him. "Get off of me Eunsoo! " Jungkook said. Annoyed. "Babe.. No need to be so harsh.. I just miss you.. " she said later before linking her arms with Jungkook. "I said, get off! " Jungkook pushed her away that makes her fall on the ground. "Awww!! Kookie!! " Jungkook rolled his eyes. He just don't care. "I've told you earlier.. Don't put the blame on me.. " Jungkook said later. "I can't stand up, lift me up Kookie.. " she said later with annoying voice ever Jungkook heard. "Help yourself, miss.. " Jungkook said before leave her behind. Rolling his eyes, almost vomiting. 

Jimin has been following Jungkook right after school. He gave him a reason that he'll went home late whilst Yugyeom told him that they're free today. Yeah, he meet Yugyeom today. Coincidence actually. It was early in the morning. 

"Yugyeom! " shouted Jimin. "Oh..? Jimin hyung.. What's up? " asked Yugyeom later, as he saw Jimin running towards him. "Uhm.. Sorry for disturbing you.. Actually I want to ask you.. About Jungkook.. " Jimin said later. "Okay.. What is it? " asked Yugyeom later. What is the things that Jimin curious about Jungkook? "Uhm.. Do you have class later? Because I know you're in the same class as Jungkook, so, I want to know.. " Jimin said later, asking for their schedule for today. "Ahh... I thought what it was just now.. " Yugyeom chuckled. "Yeah.. I know.. So? " Jimin said later, touching his hair. Nervous. "Uhmm, nope.. We don't have classes today.. We'll be home earlier.. " Yugyeom said later. "I see.. Well, thank you !" Jimin thanking him. "No problem hyung.. " Yugyeom said later. 

A few minutes later, Jungkook come and meet him. "Uhmm.. Ba--" Jungkook stop, hesitate to call Jimin. 'Just called me as you love Kook.. As usual.. ' Jimin begged in his heart. "Hyung! " Jimin close his eyes as Jungkook stop calling him 'babe'. Jimin turned around. Silent. He wanted to greet him, but, his facial expressions didn't allowed him to do so. "Uhmm.. I'm not going to take long.. Here.. Take the key.. I'll be home.. Late tonight.. Uhmm.. Err.. Class! Yes! Class! I have class tonight.. So.. Here.. " Jungkook give the key to Jimin before run away. Didn't even give Jimin a chance to talk. Jimin caught him in a lie.

That's the reason why he following Jungkook after school. He went to follow Jungkook in silent with the car. He saw Jungkook was talking with someone. Something uneasy with Jungkook's face. Or maybe, that's Eunsoo? The girl that texted Jungkook? Is it her? Jimin slow down the car. He saw Jungkook pushes her because she try to flirt with him. Jungkook just leave her behind and walk away. Jimin park the car somewhere cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter