Chap 5

(Untitled)
Tiffany's POV

All eyes were on Yul now."W-what do you mean?"I asked.Yul sighed.Yoona appeared beside him with a sad face."Taengoo's in the hospital right now,"Yul said.

"You're kidding aren't you?"Jessica said in disbelief.Yul looked away.Yoona dragged Yul to the garage."Can I follow?"I asked.They nodded.

Sooyoung's POV

After I called Yul,I entered the ward and saw Taeyeon sitting on the bed."Can I come in?"I asked.He turned and nodded.

"What am I doing here Soo?"Taeyeon asked.My eyes opened wide."You don't remember?"I asked.He shook his head.I saw a tray of food on the table and my stomach grumbled.

"You can eat the food,"Taeyeon said,grinning at me.

Did he knock his head really hard?I was really shock when he said that."A-are you s-sure?"I stuttered.Taeyeon looked at me,his head tilted."Aw,that's so cute Taeyeon-sshi,"Sunny said as she entered the room.Taeyeon looked away and blushed.

Sica entered the room and hugged me."How did this happen?"she asked.

Flashback...

After the talk,Taeyeon didn't want me to leave.He said that something bad will happen to me.I told him that it was ridiculous and walked out of the studio.

I was crossing the road until I saw a bright light shining at me.I stood still at my place.I was shocked.I thought I was going to get hit.However,I felt a push and saw the person got hit instead.

"Told ya,"Taeyeon said,before he passed out.

End of Flashback...

"Sooyoung you pabo,"Jessica said.I sighed.Taeyeon was going well with Sunny."Wait,where's Tiffany?"I asked.

"She went home,"Jessica said.Taeyeon sighed.Wait,did he heard our conversation?Nah,that's crazy.

Yul entered the room with a frown on his face."Taeyeon needs to be sent to the States to undergo his surgery,"he said.

Everyone gasped."He'll be gone for a month,"Yul continued.I walked to Taeyeon and ruffled his hair."Gonna miss you buddy,"I said.He smiled and punched my hand playfully.

Sica came forward and gave Taeyeon a hug."I'll miss you,"she said.I can't help but to feel jealous."Don't worry Soo.I wouldn't steal Jessica away from you,"Taeyeon said."She's too scary for me."