Chap 4

(Untitled)

 

Sooyoung's POV

         I regretted eating Taeyeon's cereal."You're lucky Jessica's here,"Taeyeon said,glaring at me.I was now lying on Jessica's lap.Unfortunately,Taeyeon had to sit on the floor.I looked at him and stuck out my tongue.He wanted to attack me but Jessica glared at him.Taeyeon pouted and looked away."Yoona,come play with me!"Taeyeon shouted.

 

          Yuri quickly got out of the kitchen."Sure,Taengoo oppa!"Yoona shouted from her room.

 

Taeyeon's POV

          Yoona walked down from her room and walked towards me."What do you want to play oppa?"she asked.I grinned.

"The usual,"I replied.Yuri eyed Yoona and I suspiciously.Yoona grabbed my hands and we got out of the house.We could hear Yul screaming our names."Your cousin has a dirty mind,"Yoona said.

"He's your boyfriend by the way,"I said.We were running as fast as we could from Yul.Our plan was...

"Taengoo,Yul oopa is catching up!"Yoona shouted.I turned around and saw Yul running like mad.Yoona grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could.We entered a cafe and hid in there.We were now panting heavily."Isn't that Tiffany unnie?"Yoona said,pointing at a table.I turned and saw Tiffany talking to...Siwon???

I wanted to drag Tiffany out of the cafe but someone grabbed my wrist.I turned and saw Yul.I groaned.I turned back to Tiffany and Siwon and they were kissing."Kim Taeyeon,were you even listening?!"Yul shouted.

Tiffany turned and looked shocked.She looked down."Who are you?"Siwon asked,approaching me.

"You don't know me?"I said.Oh yeah,I'm not using my glasses.Tiffany stood beside Siwon.I pulled my hand away from Yul."I'm breaking up with you,Tiffany,"I said and walk away.

Sooyoung's POV

I was still on Jessica's lap.She was playing with my hair."Did you tell Tiffany-sshi already?"I asked.Jessica nodded.I sat up and looked around."Sunny-sshi,have you seen Tiffany-sshi?"I asked.Sunny shook her head.

Jessica sighed."She must be out with Siwon again,"she said.The door opened,showing a mad Taeyeon.No one dared to say a word.He walked to his room and slammed the door."Is that why you didn't want to wake him up?"Jessica asked,afraid of Taeyeon too.I nodded.YoonYul entered the room with Tiffany.

"Where's Taengoo?"Yul asked.

"In his room,"I replied."You might not want to disturb him right now."

"What happened Tiff?"Jessica asked nicely.However,Tiffany didn't reply.She was only staring at the ground."Can't you answer one simple question?!"Jessica shouted.Tiffany still did not reply.I looked at Jessica.She was in her 'HellSica' mode.

I wanted to defend Tiffany but I was too afraid.Just then,Taeyeon came out of his room."I'm going out for awhile,"he said and left.Jessica signalled me to follow Taeyeon."I'll be back,"I said and followed Taeyeon.

I managed to catch up with Taeyeon and grabbed his hand."Care to explain?"I asked.He let go of my hand and walked away.Since I was taller than him,I ran forward and carried him bridal style.Everyone looked at us weirdly.Some were giving us glares,some were squealing,some were looking at us in pity.

Taeyeon was continuously heating my chest.I ignored the pain and brought him to an abandon studio.

-----------------------------------------

The beatings stopped once I put him down.He was about to make a run when I grabbed the collar of his shirt."I only need to explain right?"he said.I nodded and he took a sit on a worn out chair.Then,he began to tell.

"SHE WHAT???"I shouted.

Jessica's POV

"YOU WHAT???"I shouted.

Tiffany covered her ears.Aish,this girl is unbelievable.I paced back and forth in front of her."You need not need to be mad Jess,"Tiffany said bluntly.I flicked her forehead.

"What was that for?"Tiffany whined,rubbing her forehead.

"You broke Taeyeon's heart Tiff!"I shouted.

"So what?Wasn't that our plan?"Tiffany asked.

"It was YOUR plan,Tiff.If I were you,I'd rather take Taeyeon than Siwon."

"Why?"

"He only has months left,"Yul said.I looked at the stairs and gave him a confused look.