Backstage

Perfect Stranger

(A different take on the dress and broken pants)

He was smiling at the sight of her. Looking so cute and beautiful at the same time. Her dress made her look so tiny, he could pick her up and put inside his pocket. 

But then the partner dance came. His smile left his face. 

She was rushing to get off the stage. Adrenaline still high, she was so happy that it was a succesful performance. She saw him at the side, not looking too happy. She was confused. Did she mess up the steps? 

“Hey, what's the matter? Did I mess up? Where? At the end?” 

Yunho was taken aback, he did not know that he had a different expression on his face. “No, it’ okay! You were great!” 

“But you look unhappy!” BoA was truly sad, she thought that he would be happy with her. 

He saw that, “No, no, no! Don't be sad BBoa! Really, you were great!” He smiled and she gradually did also.

“But, what happened? Did something happen?” He knows that she would not let it go. She was stubborn as he is. He was not due to perform just yet, better do it now. 

He pointed to her dress. She looked at what she was wearing with a confused face. “Why? Did it rip or something?” Yunho just shook his head. “Then what is it Yundol? My head is going to break thinking about it!”

He sighed, she was either going to find it amusing or hate him so much for it. 

“Your dress.” 

“What about it?”

“It’s a dress.”

“I know. What about it?” 

“You're wearing a dress. And you danced wearing that dress with Sehun.”

“Oh.” Realization dawned on her and she can't help but laugh. 

Yunho was too embarassed to be saying those things in front of her girlfriend. He wanted to just keep it in and not to tell her since it was petty, but she saw right through him. 

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop laughing.” She was catching her breath and she saw the embarrassed look on him. “Yundollie, you know that he did not look.” 

“I know. I knew I should have pestered LSM-seosaengnim more about being your partner.” Yunho hid his face in his hands. 

BoA smiled at his reaction. “Then, how about we perform it later. In my room.” Her tone was very suggestive. Closer to a deep moan, and it did do things to his whole self. 

Yunho smirked,“Would you be wearing that?” 

She just nodded. “Or you choose whatever.” She went closer to him, she put her lips near his ear, “In return, you have to wear the pants you ripped.” She laughed at his horrified expression. As she thought he had won this one, he did not back down.

Yunho leaned down and pulled her body closer to his. “Call.”