First Date

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Students attention please!I will give our schedule for tomorrow.Please make sure that you've pack all your things before leaving tomorrow morning."Teacher said.

~

"Wow we gonna heading to the airport at 9.00am tomorrow."Jeongyeon said while looking at the schedule.

"Huh really?Let me see."Nayeon take the schedule from Jeongyeon.

~

8.00am;Breakfast

9.00am;Heading to airport.

10.30am;Take flight to Kedah

11.30am;Arrive at Kedah

12.00pm;Lunch

1.00pm;Check-in at homestay

5.00pm;Do some activity.

​​​​​​7.00pm;Dinner

~

"Tomorrow we plenty of time to rest."Chaeyoung said.

"Yes that's truth."Dahyun said.

~

They arrive at Kedah and then they go to take their lunch before go to their homestay.Their homestay are located in a village at Kedah.When they arrive they can see the paddy fields.

"Wahh fresh air!"Chaeyoung said as she get off the bus.

"Yes it is very different from the town and it's kinda hot to."Mina said while laughing.

"Hahah yea.Let's go and to our homestay."Chaeyoung intertwine her hand with Mina.

Mina was blushing so hard when Chaeyoung hold her hand and Chaeyoung noticed that.

"Aigoo are you still shy with me?"Chaeyoung laugh.

"Everyone are looking at us that's why."Mina still blushing.

"So what?You're my girlfriend tho."Chaeyoung put her arm around Mina's waist."Let's go."

~

"Dahyunie when you gonna treat me like that?"Sana said while pointing to Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Yea Jeongyeonie I want to be treat like Mina too."Nayeon said.

Dahyun and Jeongyeon just look at each other and then they just keep quite.

"Okay fine."Sana pout and go away.

"Don't talk to me after this Jeongyeon."Nayeon glare at Jeongyeon and then she follow Sana.

Sana and Nayeon walk to Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Mina you're glad that you have Chaeyoung as you girlfriend."Sana said.

"Yess Mina,and Chaeyoung please treat her well okay."Nayeon said while patting Chaeyoung's shoulder.

~

When Nayeon and Sana leave them,they heard Dahyun's voices from behind.

"Sana unnie wait for me!"Dahyun shout.

"Yahh eagle what is your problem?"Chaeyoung said.

"You're my problem!"Dahyun said while pointing to Chaeyoung.She continue shouting Sana's name.

Mina and Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded and then they saw Jeongyeon walking at behind them.

"Unnie what happened to Dahyun?"Mina ask.

"Well actually Nayeon and Sana want us to treat them like you treat Mina."Jeongyeon said.

"So why are you didn't persuade Nayeon unnie?"Chaeyoung ask.

"I have my own way."Jeongyeon laugh."Besides she will come to me and asking for apologize.As you know who can resist this girl crush."

"Aigoo unnie."Chaeyoung facepalm

Mina just laugh when she see Chaeyoung."It's okay then if you say so."Mina said.

"Okay I'll go first bye~"Jeongyeon said.

"Bye~"Chaeyoung and Mina said to Jeongyeon.

~

"So students you can rest first,on 5.00pm we gonna meet again okay?!"

"Okay!"All students said.

~

Mina and Chaeyoung go out from the homestay to see their teacher.

"Good evening teacher."Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter