For The First Time

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaengie!"a girl call her.

Chaeyoung turn to look at the caller."Yes,why did you call me?"

"I want to give this to you.I hope you like it,I know you like strawberry so I buy this strawberry cake for you."the girl smile at Chaeyoung

"Wahh gumawo"Chaeyoung said.

~

"Wow new gift again lol"Dahyun said.She was at there with Mina when the girl give that gift to Chaeyoung.

"Again?"Mina curious about it.

"Yea I forgot to tell you that Chaeyoung is one of the 'school crush'.She always got many gift from her fans lol."

"Ohh I see"Mina nodded."When she can talk to me like she talk to other"Mina mumble.

~

*Four months later*

Dear Diary,today Dahyun went to my house.Yea like usual Dahyun will go to refrigerator and search for chocolate.My uncle know that Dahyun will come so he go and buy lots of chocolate for her.

And it's been four months since I moved to my new school..Me and Chaeyoung still didn't talk to much even we live in the same house.At school she just pretend that she don't know me.Well that's okay..As long as I can see her everyday.

                                                          Love, Mina~

~

"Jeongyeon unnie!"Chaeyoung shout Jeongyeon name.

"Why Chaengie?"

"Did you plan anything for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow??Hmm nope."

"Seriously unnie?"Chaeyoung look disbelief with Jeongyeon word.

"Why did I forgot something?"Jeongyeon said while laughing.

"Aigoo unnie..Tomorrow is your anniversary with Nayeon unnie remember?!"Chaeyoung raise her voice a bit.

"Yahh why didn't you tell me earlier!!What I'm gonna buy for her."Jeongyeon just facepalm.

"I think this evening we should go out and buy Nayeon's gift."

"Hmm that sounds good.Okay see you this evening."

~

"Morning Nayeonie!"Jeongyeon greet Nayeon.

"Morning too ostrich"Nayeon smile.

"Here I buy you something."Jeongyeon take out a teddy bear from her bag.

"So cute,btw what are this for?"Nayeon ask Jeongyeon.

"Huh?Did you forget it?"Jeongyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hahah of course not!I'm just kidding lol.I thought that you will forgot about our anniversary like the passes year."Nayeon hold Jeongyeon's hand.

"No I'm not"Jeongyeon smile.

"Liar!!"Chaeyoung shout to Jeongyeon."I'm the one who reminds you unnie."

Nayeon just glare to Jeongyeon and leave.

"Yahh Chaengie look what did you do!"Jeongyeon shout at Chaeyoung.

Nayeon turn around."Yoo Jeongyeon don't blame her this is your fault.You should thank her because she reminds you about our anniversary."Then Nayeon continue her walk to school.

"Did you hear that unnie?"Chaeyoung mocking Jeongyeon.

"Ugh whatever."Jeongyeon said and then she run to Nayeon.

~

"Nayeonie mianhae"Jeongyeon hold Nayeon's wrist.

"I forgive you."She didn't look at Jeongyeon and continue her walk

Jeongyeon stop her and she cupped Nayeon face.Jeongyeon look straight to Nayeon's eyes."You always say that I never show to you that I love you..So today I will."

Jeongyeon close her eyes as she near Nayeon's face and they kiss.This is their first kiss.Even they are dating about 3 years they never kiss each other.They break the kiss after a few minutes.

"Jeongyeonie"Nayeon call Jeongyeon.

"Mianhae I didn't meant to kiss you without your permission."Still not look at Nayeon.

"Pabo.Why did you need permission to kiss your own girlfriend."Nayeon caressing Jeongyeon cheek.She left a peck at Jeongyeon's lips."So let's go to school we gonna be late."Nayeon intertwine her hand with Jeongyeon and walk to school.

~

"Hey Mina."Chaeyoung call Mina.

"Did she just call me by my name?Oh my I think I'm gonna faint."Mina thought.

"Yahh did you hear me?"Chaeyoung raise her voice a bit.

"Huh oh Chaeyoung yes why?"Mina were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter