prologue

words § chanbin

chanwoo knew his place. he was unworthy, and he was reminded countless times when his parents sprouted words they don't even realize they're saying (they claimed; but he remembered them well) or when he messed up during practices and he gets scolded harshly (sometimes) or just when he looked at the mirror (and quite often) and stared at the sleeves he pulled up, revealing the bold, dark words written on his peachy skin. he didn't understand why he was being told these things, but his parents did this ever since he was young. children believe their what their parents say, so that's what he did.

 

hanbin knew his place. he was a leader, and he was reminded countless times whenever s messed up during practices (and he'd have to scold them; mainly chanwoo) or when important decisions needed to be made (he would have to make the choice) or when he was asked serious questions (and would have to answer them on top of the loads of work he had to get done (which is another reminder)). he didn't understand why he was so pressed to do so many things at his age so he was stressed, but work had to be done, and so he immersed himself deep into his job, which made him oblivious to other serious problems concerning the member that reminded him the most that he was the leader; chanwoo.