Don’t make me visualize it again

Choices

 

 

               The following day, Young mi finally attended school. Eun mi and Key became so worried for her and with her figure in front of them, their worries were faded. Curious, Eun mi asked Young mi what happened to her. Young mi had no choice but to explain what occurred to her in the past days. “Really? Mr. Arrogant Ljoe was hospitalized because of an umbrella? What a joke” Eun mi scoffed and laughed when she heard Young mi’s narration of what happened. “He’s not arrogant, actually” Young mi defended.

 

                Woohyun came along and hugged Young mi from the back. Its Seems like nothing had happened to the both of them. They swore to each other that they would forget about that incident. And they surely did. They were so close again all of a sudden. “Look at them, they’re so cute together” Eun mi elbowed Key. Key furrowed his eyes and stepped away from Eun mi. “So? Are you jealous? Do you want me to hug you to?” Key rolled his eyes. “Why would I request for that? Jerk!” She crossed her arms and gazed on the other direction, flushed pink.

 

                 “Yah! You two are fighting again. That’s were love starts, you know?” Young mi chuckled as she uttered those words to them. “YAH!~” Eun mi and Key both spoke in unison, responding to Young mi. They were both shocked as they hear their voices. They glanced at each other but then shifted their gaze once again. “Aww. How cute!” Young mi said. “Your voices sounded good together” Woohyun added.

 

RIIIIINNNGGGG!!!~~

 

                 The four of them immediately settled down by the moment they heard the bell rang. Woohyun was seated beside Key while Young mi is seated beside Eun mi. In front of Woohyun was Eun mi and across him is Young mi. It gave him more access to see her sparkling eyes, soft silky hair, pinkish cheeks, perfect nose bridge, luscious lips and white smooth nape. And that made him very well pleased and contented.

 

                 While the classes are ongoing, Young mi couldn’t help it but to look around every now and then. Where’s Ljoe? She thought. Woohyun noticed it and it bothered him. Young mi became tired of finding so she decided to just focus on the lesson. Why is her face full of concern? Woohyun thought. He was distracted a bit but when Young mi stopped glancing around, he felt relieved.

 

                  Dismissal had finally approached. There was still no presence of Ljoe. Young mi became concerned for some reason. She asked Eun mi if she could come with her at the hospital where they left Ljoe. “But, I have a thesis to pass tomorrow. I’m so sorry! I really have to finish it” Eun mi replied, feeling apologetic for not coming with Young mi. Eventually, Young mi accepted it and let it be. She went to Key and asked him too. “Please, Key oppa! Please!!” Young mi pouted. In response, he said yes.

 

                 Both of them went off to the school gates together. Woohyun saw them and followed them. Where could they be heading? It really bothered him. He thought that why wouldn’t Young mi ask him to come with her instead. Are they hiding something from me? He continued to sneak out and follow them. The more they go further, the more eager Woohyun wanted to find out an answer. Young mi and Key stopped for a while and bought some fruits and vegetables for Ljoe. Finally, they went inside the hospital.

 

                 “We’re going to visit Lee Byunghun” Young mi told the counter. The nurse checked the list but there were no Lee Byunghun. “I’m sorry ma’am. But I’m afraid Lee Byunghun was released from confinement already” To their shock, Young mi and Key went out of the Hospital. It shocked them most when they saw Woohyun standing in front of them. “Woohyun ah?” Young mi spoke. “What are you doing here?” Key added.

 

                 “I’m the one who’s supposed to ask you that” Woohyun gave them a fiery stare. “What? Young mi asked me to come with her here. We were supposed to visit, Lee... Byunghun?” Key honestly answered. Young mi kept silent and looked down on the ground. Key noticed it and asked “Young mi? Are you okay?” In reply, Young mi nodded. For some reason, Key felt that he should leave the two of them alone. “Oh! Woohyun is here already. I could go now, Young mi. Oh! Woohyun, take her home safe, okay? I’ll be going now. I have some thesis to finish. Bye!” Key rushed and went off.

 

                   There, Young mi and Woohyun was left. They stood there, frozen. Woohyun couldn’t wait for more and spoke “Are you still mad at me? I thought we promised each other to forget about what happen?” Woohyun calmly said. Deep inside, he was afraid of what would Young mi’s answer be. Young mi kept silent because she didn’t know what to say. Woohyun noticed her nervousness because she was shuddering badly. He reached for her hand and held it warmly. Young mi was startled and gazed to Woohyun’s eyes.

 

                   Woohyun inched closer to Young mi and whispered something in her ears which made her calm down. “Don’t worry. I’m not mad at you. Everything’s going to be alright” Young mi’s nervousness faded. And with that, she gained some courage to speak. “I’m so sorry, Woohyun. I thought it would be better if I wouldn’t ask you to come here with me. The memories were still fresh and...” Young mi was interrupted with her explanation when Woohyun brushed off the tears that were forming at the corner of her eyes. “Don’t make me visualize it again. I regretted everything that I have done to you inside that hospital”

 

                  “I understand. I’ve been thinking of leaving you alone for some time, space for you to think and...” Young mi hugged Woohyun tightly which interrupted his statement. “You don’t have to do that, Woohyun oppa” “But...” Woohyun found himself speechless at the moment. He felt relieved when she insisted. Thank you very much, Young mi. You know I’ll be sad without you by my side. And the thought that I would leave you and not talk to you in more than a week, sickens me. I will sure be depressed when that time came. 

 


A/N: are you making an impression that Woohyun is becoming a bit bipolar here? =)) I'm so sorry for that :( =)))))