Let’s talk normally, move normally, and breathe normally like we used to be

Choices

 

 

There was still silence as Young mi continued to freeze there in the lift with Woohyun facing her. She couldn’t believe what he has done to her earlier. She stood there without saying a word. It became hard for Woohyun to convince her speak but that didn’t stop him from trying.

 

The lift finally landed on the ground floor where they were heading to and opened. Young mi effortlessly walked out of the lift with her face still pale and her expression still traumatized. With that, Woohyun followed her outside until they’ve reached the street.

 

“Youngiee ahh.” Woohyun was still not giving up for communicating with her. But then again, she still didn’t respond.

 

Young mi walked helplessly into the street until she makes it to the pedestrian lane. She was still out of her mind and continued walking across the street. Woohyun saw the traffic light and was shocked to see Young mi crossing the road when the light was still in green. A car was fast its speed and was heading into Young mi’s direction. Woohyun, together with his fast pace, ran towards Young mi, hugged her from the back and dodged their bodies immediately to the side as the car pass by.

 

“yah! Are you getting yourself killed?!?” the car driver opened his wind shield and scolded them.

“I’m so sorry, sir” Woohyun slightly bowed his head, still never releasing Young mi from his tight hug.

 

Then the driver went off right away.

 

Woohyun sighed in relief as he spun Young mi around facing him. Young mi was dazed out by that sudden incident and felt really sorry for Woohyun being in danger having to save her. Her eyes met with his. She locked her gaze into Woohyun’s worried eyes. Her tears were threatening to fall any moment soon but she didn’t want Woohyun to see her crying again so she hugged Woohyun and rested her head into his chest.

 

“I’m so sorry Woohyun oppa. I’m really sorry.” Young mi’s tears went off falling down by her cheeks.

“No, I’m the one who’s supposed to say sorry. It’s my fault anyway” Woohyun hugged her back and stoke her soft hair as he begged for forgiveness.

“I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to you Young mi. I’m really mad at myself right now for doing that to you. God Knows how deeply sorry I am and how I cursed myself for hurting you. Please forgive me. Please. I promise, I will never ever hurt you again. I swear” He spoke his heart out and his voice and emotions says it all. He’s really sincere and he means it when he’s sorry.

 

Young mi stayed silent, really moved by Woohyun’s statement.

 

Young mi’s POV:

 

I’m so sorry Woohyun oppa. For making you worry for me. For letting you in danger just to save me and my stupid actions.

 

I released him from my embrace and assured him with a smile.

“I already forgive you. I couldn’t resist you Woohyun...op-ppa” Why did I stutter? I used to call him that before. Why is it so awkward now?

“Thank you Young mi. I thought you wouldn’t ever forgive me for my actions.”

 

I saw his eyes a bit shocked when I stuttered the word ‘oppa’. I don’t want our atmosphere to be awkward so I playfully hit his shoulders.

“That’s a revenge for my embarrassment earlier.” I giggled and beamed afterwards.

“Aww, Young mi. You’re still childish as ever” he responded.

End of POV

 

 

They walked closely as they passed by the street. They both noticed the awkwardness and decided to make the atmosphere gleefully. They started the conversation but it became more awkward when they spoke ones at the same time.

“uhmm..” Young mi said. “Oh. Youngiee” Woohyun spoke.

 

They giggled after hearing their voices spoke in unison.

“yes?” again, they both spoke in chorus. But this time, they smiled to each other. Young mi shifted her gaze and bit her lower lips in embarrassment while Woohyun crept a smile and thought...

*How cute!~*

 

“Okay. You first!” Wooohyun said, being a gentleman.

“Oh. No. You first” Young mi insisted

“I actually have nothing to say.” Woohyun spoke honestly and chuckled.

“Me too.” Young mi said

 

Then again, they walked with silence. No one’s talking and it’s like their closeness faded.  It seems like they’re total strangers with each other.

Woohyun couldn’t handle their awkwardness and so he surpassed Young mi and stopped right in front of her. He stood there and held her shoulders.

 

“Young mi ah” Woohyun spoke sincerely.

“ne?” Young mi’s eyes widen as she stuttered

“Let’s not be awkward, please. Let’s talk normally, move normally, and breathe normally like we used to be.” Woohyun spoke her heart out.

That made Young mi speechless but in the end, she nodded.

 

From that time on, Young mi felt more comfortable like the usual. They talked smoothly until they reached Young mi’s house and both waved their farewell.

 

 

 


Hello there!!  Sorry for updating a bit late :( Mianhe~ 

I was about to post this yesterday but for some reason, I changed my mind. :P

Oh look! I posted my chapter 13 right after  friday the 13 :> how cool!~ =))))))))))))) 

But I guess it would be more amazing if I have posted it on the exact date :( :)) 

Anyway.... here it is! ^_^ Enjoy everyone! =)))))))))))))

Comments are overly appreciated!

- charm -