Uh-Oh

Catch me, if you can
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dude, you sure your parents aren't going to call the cops on me as a form of suspecting me for 'kidnapping' you?", I tilted my head to Jongin's side, imitating the 'what the ' meme. "Uh.. you know your parents are pretty unexpecting. Remember how last time they asked me if I poisoned you when you kinda choked on the candy??" 

Oh...I recall it. Darn it, it was one hell of a funny site! I laughed, nodding. I knew my parents were pretty weird and it made it look funnier seeing the fact that this tall sitting next to me is scared of them, what????? I mean I ain't that tall or what but I don't piss my pants on their site but holy this dude would prolly do so in one go. "Boo they'll probably do so." I pretended to sound dead serious. GOD YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS LOSER'S FACE. "I mean technically speaking, you did kidnap me. I am not 18 yet so still a kid and well I am gonna take a nap in your car so, 'napping'." Waving my hands in the air as I spoke, I tried to sound legit but soon felt a hard push on my shoulder. 

"I am not a ing fool, Lee Taemin. I was playing along with your lameness. God, why are we even friends?", He smirked and that made me wear my poker face again, not saying a word for the next 1 minute of the ride. Don't blame me, I love to talk. 

"I am hungry". I plainly told him.

"We are friends because you are hungry? what the ?" Jongin laughed, his eyes still fixed on the road. I slapped his face and that only made him laugh even more. Seriously, bye. 

I promise I mean it this time when I say that I did not speak for the whole ride. I was wondering just when would I reach the airport since the flight would be taking off in an hour and Kim ing Jongin was driving like we had an entire day. The wind blew in my ing face, ruining my hairstyle as this car was headless, yes, headless. I mean doesn't Kim ing Jongin get that it took me 5 whole minutes to do my hair 'cause who knows I might be able to meet any hot girl in the flight and now I am left wondering if that bird flying above my head would casually lay an egg in my hair thinking it's a nest. 

"All things check? The ticket and the passport??" He looked over to my side and I just waved the two things in his face. I LITERALLY HAVE THEM BOTH IN MY GOD DAMN HANDS, GOD HE NEEDS EYES. "Okay cool, nice passport", Jongin replied sarcastically and I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I did not know if I would miss anyone in Korea but pretty certain that this fluff-ball would be missed. You shall be missed, Kim Jongin!


The car came to a screeching halt as I was this close to smashing my handsome face in the wind-shield. Can anyone explain me the science behind this topless car having a wind-shield?? I would totally dig the mystery! 'Cause according to my rough calculations, it might be a way you should possibly die in this car. Nice. RIP Lee Taemin. 

"Get out." I heard Jongin order and I stared him in the eyes, my arms crossed. Who is this kid ing with? "Ugh get out Taemin, you are late!The plane is gonna fly in half an hour!" OH...

I broke into a run and was half way to the checking in when I realised I was so light, as if I could fly. Oh. I am just missing my luggage, no big deAAAAAL- "KIM JONGIN!" The idiot was standing, wearing a smirk, my bag in his hands. Oh thank God he did not drive off......what the ?? He was walking back to his car with the bag in his hands and that was when I realised this er was trying to play with me at this time. I skidded to him and snatched the bag away from him, turning away immediately but getting caught by waist. What ing you doing??

"No hugs for your partner in crime??? Bad manners Lee." I laughed at my stupidity and he let me down. I gave him a brotherly hug.... a tight one. "WOWOWOWOWOWO Let go. Don't legit commit a crime by choking me to death, Taemin" I let go off him and grinned as I turned away and began jogging away when I heard him shout. "TAKE CARE AND OH! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A SIM OR WIFI CONNECTION- THAT IS, IF I DON'T DIE BY YOUR PARENTS' AND FIANCEE'S HANDS." 

"NO." I exclaimed back and he just cackled. God I almost tripped over my shoe lace trying to look all cool. Finally I handed the security dude my passport and ticket, he looked me from top till bottom before speaking in his husky voice. 

"Where are your parents, Kid?" What...what. I immediately looked at the tinted glass door, trying to look at my reflection. Me? A kid? 

"Uhm you know just at home, minding their own busines??" I replied sarcastically and the dude just laughed, patted me on the back, ING HARD and lead me in.

God, humans. 

It was as if it was the busiest night of South Korea since all sizes of humans were having their face in the boarding area. One little kid walked past me, giving my hand a light slap as I twitched my brows, the satanic kid seemed to be doing a ritual with his evil face as he showed me a tongue. "I don't think it's something to be proud of though kiddo". I scoffed, sounding cool, or trying. This demonic kid replied with a loud cry. GOD WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. His mother turned immediately and squinted her asian eyes at me as if I just insulted her entire ancestory. I raised an eyebrow, clutching on my bag, fixing my glasses when her expression changed from 'I am so killing you' to 'aw this is the cutest kid here'...

I ogled my eyes at her as now it was her turn to collect her luggage but she seemed to be liking this handsome face of mine...or was she? I could tell she was going to ride the same plane as me and copying my face in her memory in the 'to irritate' list, I swear these people look like they might kill me and not even blink an eye. 

However I handed my passport and ticket over to the man in the counter and he handed me my boarding pass then asked me put my luggage on the moving belt but...that was when I realised, I had only packed one bag which I was so proud of in college and well if I gave it away, I'D STARVE TO DEATH- uh no Lee Taemin, the airline offers food- BUT WHAT ABOUT MY OTHER STUFF- "Are you having any luggage or not? Is this going as a hand-carry?" I unconsciously nodded, making the guy looking at me as if I just farted in his face.

"Uhm..luggage.." I replied, leaving my bag on the moving belt as I puffed my cheeks. God I am so stupid.....no I swear It's my first time acting stupid, I don't usually- WHY AM I EXPLAINING. 

Walking over to the waiting area, I slumped down into the cold chairs,my head hanging on the edge of the chair as I looked upside down and hoped for everything to go just fine. It was okay till now but whHHAAAAAAAT CHOI JINRI. I jerked my head upright and looked around for cover........ My bag was my only hope AND EVEN THAT WAS GONE.

Please log in to read the full chapter