Running away

Catch me, if you can
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Taemin, we can not allow this". My father rambled on as my mother stood beside him, shouldering me with her intense stare, I waved my hand to her face and she squinted her eyes even more. "You have to stop acting like a spoiled brat and listen to your parents. Being a lawyer is destined for you. YOU ARE A PRO AT LYING-" 

Seriously... I stood there, raising a brow. Do these people, calling themselves my parents, not realise that their only son got it from them? "Uhm, I can lie after being a dancer too? I can lie about my schedule". My legendary parents face-palmed, OH YEAH YOU CAN'T WIN FROM YOUR SON IN ARGUMENTS. However my mother took a step inside my room and that's when a bucket of icy cold water fell over her head, her arm still in the air, ready to teach me something I didn't care about. 

Uh....I had completely forgotten about the icy water prank.... damn it. Father gaped at his rusty other half and burst into laughter. "LEE TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!" Her voice hollowed inside the bucket and I couldn't help but join father in his little adventure to a Laughing-fit. Don't take me lightly when I said he has a laughing-fit. He legit starts laughing then the throat decides, you know what? Let's start to choke him! and there he goes, coughing and laughing. 

"Uhm, I am going off to bed. Peace!" I walked over to my mother, lightly guided her out of the premises of my room, the bucket still slumped over her head. "Say good night to your future-dancer, father". 

"Good night son-" I closed the door shut and shuffled to my bed lazily. "WAIT. NOT A DANCER. A LAWYER!" I heard him shout but I just laughed it off, for, WHO IN HIS ING RIGHT MIND WOULD STAY IN THIS HOUSE ANYWAYS. "AND YOU WILL MARRY YOUR COUSIN!" That was it, I puffed my cheeks and stomped to the door, pulling it open. 

"I am not marrying that leech dad." 

"LEECH?? SHE IS MY SISTER'S DAUGHTER! SO ANGELIC!-"

"Not yours right? Why are you so worked up, God! And don't even get me started on the word 'Angelic'." And I shut the door for one last time and jumped to my bed. Who are they to decide my future?? I can't imagine myself with that stupid girl who knows how to poke her pointed nose in my affairs. GOD SHE DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ME! I am so well behaved- wait ehm, skip that word- BUT I AM SO FUNNY AND SHE IS LAME- seriously. Why am I even arguing about her with myself. I smiled sarcastically to myself and drifted off to sleep. everything. 
 

The morning sun shone through my window and into my god damn eyes- what the - who ing opened my window?? I picked up my glasses form the side-table, put them on and fluttered my eyes open, looking around, only to spot a lady's back-profile. Her long curly mahogany hair falling loosely down her slender back, she seemed to be wearing a black criss-cross tank top and white shorts, exposing her long milky legs. Wow why am I getting blessed with a beautiful woman early in the morning? Thanks God for sending this angel early in the- "WHAT THE !" I hollered and she jumped, dropping my sweatshirt on the wooden floor. 

SERIOUSLY GOD?? You have to made me meet this ing idiot early in the morning??? I'd rather pass! 

"Taemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" Jinri screeched, THAT IS ING SCREECHING OKAY. Ready to hug me as she now extended her arms but I lightly placed my palm on her face and pushed her away. 

"Don't touch my things!" I picked up my sweatshirt with my free-hand and let go off her face, she stood there ogling her already owl-like eyes at me, placing her hands on her hips and trying to have a staring showdown with my ing ear. "What?!!" I suddenly looked at her and shouted, she flinched then went back to staring me down. Ever heard of a girl checking a guy out? 

"Your mother told me to wake you up", She looked away, playing with her fingers. 

"Wow! You did! Congratulations! I did not know I was a ing sweatshirt!

Please log in to read the full chapter