1: games we play

SaMo collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

None AU: where Sana and Momo's jealousy gets the best of them

 

 

13th April 2012.  That was the day Sana had first seen her, Hirai Momo.  

They had both been on audition for JYP ENTERTAINMENT 

Sana got a feeling that the girl she had laid eye's on was similar to herself. 

That they would make great friends

And actually that she was super cute, cool and very talented to. She had seen her practice a little before it was her turn and she was amazed by how great she was at dancing.

And Sana thought for sure she would pass the audition, and Sana right there and then felt like she really wanted to pass this audition even more, she felt motivated and determined to pass it along side that girl.

And she did. And So did Momo. 

They didn't talk on the audition but they had made eye contact.  

And The girl Smiled at her.  

That smile that would haunt Sana all the way until they meet again. 

With was surprisedly apparently on the same day they both gotten to Korea.

They were introduced to each other by a staff member that told them they both were Japanese and both arrived just that day.

And of course they already knew each other's nationality as they already seen each other once before.

 and the two smiled again at each other feeling calmer and more comfortable with seeing a face they already seen. 

 " Hi, I'm Hirai Momo, i saw you on the audition back in Japan! It's good to see a familiar face here" 

"Hello, I'm Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you Momo-san  and oh? You remember me?"  Sana said, feeling flattered that the girl she had laid eye's on and drawn to, remembered her.


"Yeah, you are really cute how can i not remember? And i kinda got a feeling you were similar to myself! So i hoped to see you here actually"  Momo said and smiled goofily and Sana fell in love with that smile, she was feeling so happy and excited that Momo had thought the same thing about on how Sana thought about Momo.

"Really? I thought the same thing!" Sana replied with a big smile on her face and Like Sana, Momo loved that smile, she needed to befriend this girl matter what. 

"Sooo, do you know any korean? I'm really bad at it..."  Momo said and scratched her head as she laughed awkwardly and Sana giggled slightly  because Momo was really cute. 

"Just a little, let's learn and practice together!"  Sana said and Momo shined up, looks like the two were on the same page on be friending each other. 


And the two became friends quickly and always stuck to each other for their first year until they meet Myoui Mina that made their Duo to a Trio. Both adoring the younger girl

But Sana and Momo still had a special bond 

They had really started their journey to become idols at the same time and always had each other and discovered each other's interest, and dislikes quickly, They always had each other's backs when they were facing hard ships, of course they both made other friends quickly to that helped them a lot. 

But their bond was something precious to both of them, they were always biased to ons another, their dream became to debut together.  

 

So of course when sixteen happened and Momo got eliminated both were heart broken, Sana really didn't want to let her go,
She felt like she would be lost without Momo beside her, she wanted to quit sixteen and wait so she could debut with Momo another time but Momo made her continue.

Saying she can't give up when she's so close to her dream now. And that she and Mina Still have each other, that she be alright.

The two cried a lot when they meet up later after that one broadcast of filming.

They had been alone And it was at that time they both ended up doing something in their storm of emotions.  That change maybe everything for them. Or maybe just made their situation they were in, worse. 

They had been each other's embrace 
Hugging closely and when Momo was supposely to wipe away the tears on Sana's cheek, she stopped when their eye's meet
Thinking to herself  'has Sana's eye's always been THAT beautiful' 

But after that her mind got blank she only register on how Sana had leaned in and she to leaned in closer.


They shared a kiss.  

Not a friendly kiss on the cheek but a kiss directly on the lips, it had been so soft, their first kiss. with tears running down of their cheeks as they didn't want to be parted

Feeling afraid they would feel lost without each other.  

Momo had cupped Sana's cheeks and deepened the kiss, feeling like nothing mattered anymore then to just have Sana there with her, she felt like girls tears hit her hands, and maybe it was made Momo tears
Fall more aswell, were they really not able to spend their idol life together?

And when they had pulled away, they had covered their mouth, not sure on what had made them kiss. Or what it meant. 

They just even more didn't want to get separated then ever. But they had to.

So They never talked about it again. 

They couldn't.

If they were found out.  They might both just get throw out of JYP all together.

Friendship?  Ok.

Love?  No, they didn't have the time to discuss it or feel after what it actually was, their trainee life had way to much control over them for that and it's not like they could
Openly discuss it either. 

So it was left undiscussed, swept under the mat. 


But the trainee life ended and idol life begun. 

Together.  Momo had still became apart of Twice and Sana wasn't sure on her reason to be happiest for.  That she became A member of Twice? Or if Momo became one.

Obviously.  That they became Twice together

And of course this gave them even less opportunity to talk about that kiss. 

It became a memory but never forgotten.

 

And maybe it was that one kiss

That would later on make the other boil out of jealously and envy  whenever the two would cling or cuddle with their other member's that wasn't each other. 
Because 'but shes mine'  

But the problem were that They didn't know what they were or what the other had thought about that kiss.

Especially since they were both crying.

So sometimes when they made tiny to much of skinship that kiss would replay for them in their head and they couldn't touch to much amymore but not to less either. So all of sudden, it had become awkward 


But the awkwardness le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter