Chapter 6

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

'Let's begin the game~'

'Hul~!' Bom pouted as she threw the ball figuring it wasn't her turn yet.

'Omo, noona-ah hold your horses' Jonghyun laughed while she got another ball standing in place making the rest giggle.

'Okay then Minzy, go on.' Taemin gave her a bowling ball, quickly walking to the back anticipating her throw.

'Off I gooo~!' She cheered throwing the ball with full power getting some 'oh~'s from behind.

'Omo, 2 pins left!' She fixed her gaze on to the pins figuring out how to throw the ball to get all the pins down.

'Minzy-ah, hwaiiting~' Taemin cheered from the back making her heart slightly flutter. Ottoke?

'Omo' Dara gasped as she saw all pins down right now making the maknae squeal and give Taemin a high five.

'Taemin's turn~!'

'Off I go!'
He excitedly threw the ball hitting 6 pins.

'It's okay, you can get a spare!' Minzy cheered while his hyung's facepalmed theirselves. Maknae you should impress her! Throwing the ball once again he hit 2 more pins leaving 2 behind.

'It's okay, better luck next time~!'

'CL-roo! Your turn!'
Bom giggled as she handed her the heaviest bowling ball.

'Eh? Why do I get the heavy one?' Chaerin looked at Bom who just giggled.

'Bbommie unnie is weird...'' She sighed confused standing in position untill she lost it.

'Aiigoo unnie this is heavy!' She whined making the guys chuckle. 2NE1 was definetly one of a kind.

'Fine fine here' Bom gave her a lighter one. Standing once again in position she quietly cheered before throwing the ball towards the pins making everyone nervously look at the results.

'Woah, full of force!' Onew gasped chewing on chicken while looking at Chaerin.

'Where... Did you get that?' Minho asked furrowing his eyebrows while Onew just smiled like nothing happend.

'Onew hyung is being weird..' He murmurred making Jonghyun look at him this time.

'Hyung, where did you... Wait, I won't even ask..' Jonghyun turned around sighing looking back at Chaerin and Key.

'Omo, CL-roo hit 9pins!' Dara cheered while Chaerin got ready for her second turn.

'Gahhh.' She threw another ball missing the pin making her sigh in frustration.

'It's okay, step back and let the DIVA show you all~!' Key smirked grabbing a heavy bowling ball standing in position while Chaerin laughed.

'We both know that the ball is heavy for you too..' She whispered in his ear giving him shivers.

'Aniyoooo~!' He whispered back making the group look suspicious at them.

'Omo! Did our CL-roo cheer secretly in his ear? Omo! Is this a new couple born!?' Dara giggled while Bom high fived her making Chaerin blush.

'I did not!' She retorted but the unnies laughed anyway.

'Don't you even start..' Key looked at the rest of SHINee giving a deathly glare just like in Hello Baby making them all look away.

'Moving on..' Chaerin looked at Key anticipating his throw. Once he did everyone sat on the edge of their chair and gasped.

'STRIKE!' He yelled high fiving Chaerin who squealed.

'Argh.' The rest mumbled jealous of Key's strike.

'Onew oppa, it's your turn.' Chaerin looked at him who just looked confused.

'Hyung! You forgot your team!?'

'Aniyaa I'm comingg~!'
He quickly came over before putting his chicken away and joining the lane. Grabbing a bowling ball he rushed towards the lane and threw it with out even thinking making the SHINee members sigh.

'Hyung, don't you ever think before doing something?' Taemin joked while he looked at the rest.

'Oops..' He whispered as he saw he got no pins at all. He quickly turned into serious mode for his second round. Everyone sat back relaxed until Onew hit all the pins.

'Wha..' They all gasped while the three jumped happily in joy even though it was a spare.

'Moving on... Whose next?' Minzy asked on which to Taemin answered.

'Bom noona and Jonghyun hyung' making Bom shriek in happiness. Grabbing the heaviest ball everyone gasped especially the 2NE1 ladies.

'Unnie wont you hurt you arm? I mean you didn't work out for weeks, your arms must be weak?' Minzy asked concerned which to Bom giggled.

'Hey, I may have skinny arms but I'm not that weak maknae~!' She chirped happily standing in position. Jonghyun chuckled, amused by the oldest behaviour. She quickly stood in position once again while Jonghyun stared at the back scanning her carefully. He suddenly felt his cheeks redden as he looked at her slim figure and legs. Focus!

'Oneee twooo threee!' She happily threw the ball which rolled smoothly in the middle. Everyone nervously watched while Jonghyun did the same. Hearing the pins dangle over everyone became more nervous until Bom squealed.

'STRIKE!!!' She happily jumped up and down while Jonghyun did the same.

'Aww man,' Dara whined getting more nervous since her group was the last one to go.

'Hyung please don't get a strike or spare!' Minho yelled from the back making him laugh.

'Jonghyun-ah! Get a strike!' Bom cheered totally forgetting that they just met and all. The awkwardness was totally gone and the PD's felt relieved. Jonghyun smoothly threw the ball getting cheers from the back.

'Huh?' He turned around seeing fangirls squeal. He turned to the other side and saw fanboys. For 2NE1 to be precise. He focused back on his lane and jumped in joy as soon as he saw he hit a strike.

'WOOOEEHOEE!' He jumped in joy high fiving Bom who was happily jumping like a child too.

'Are they cheating?' Onew looked at Minho while he just stared.

'How could they cheat paboh' he whispered getting up following Dara.

'It's been so long!' Dara cheered grabbing the lightest bowling ball. Getting into position like a pro she quickly threw it making it roll a little slower then the rest.

'Omo! Turn left left left! No wait little to the right, omo!' She moved her hips towards the direction hoping it would do magic but it didnt. Luckily it did hit 7 pins.

'Good enough!' She cheered quickly grabbing another bowling ball and getting into position.

'Noona~! Grab those pins~ ' Minho cheered making Dara blush a little while the rest eyed them suspiciously.

'Another couple?' They teased while Dara pouted.

'Aniyaaa~' she threw the ball getting 2 more pins knocked out leaving one standing.

'Goodjob noona!' Minho cheered getting ready for his turn. Not waiting for a second he got into position throwing the ball with full force making everyone gasp.

'STRIKE!' He cheered high fiving Dara while some of them panicked.

~

They we're near their last rounds meaning they'd soon figure out who has to walk home. Current positions, Chaerin Key and Onew last place. Third place Dara and Minho while Minzy and Taemin raced up to the second. Jonghyun and Bom we're on the first place after all these strikes they got.

'Round 10. This time everyone has to throw 3 times. Meaning everyone has 6 chances while Chaerin's team has 9. Don't ruin them, you might get on the top~!' The PD announced while they nodded. Minzy and Taemin went getting spares and a strike. Chaerin soon followed with Onew and Key getting 2 strikes and a spare. Jonghyun and Bom followed getting both strikes while Dara and Minho both got strikes too.

'Phew! I'm so tired~!' The unnies sat down taking a sip of their milkshake which Key bought. Looking at the huge screen they nervously looked at it while it counted their points. Everyone looked nervous, from PD's to fans to SHINee and 2NE1 themselves.

'265 Points for team Jonghyun and Bom~!'

'YAAY!'
They both cheered happily while the others looked frustrated.

'230 Points for team Dara and Minho~!'

'Yaaaaay!'
Dara joined in with Jonghyun and Bom leaving the maknae's to worry.

'215 Points for.... Minzy and Taemin~!' The PD announced making them jump in joy while Chaerin, Onew and Key looked... heartbroken.

'210 Points for Chaerin, Key and Onew' he finished off making them sigh.

'Aiigoooo~' Chaerin whined making the rest laugh.

'It's decided you three need to walk~!' Dara chirped making them frown.

'But unnie it's alot!'

'You'll survive with these handsome men'
Dara winked making her blush.

'Aiigooo. But Bbommie unnie is paying!' She yelled making Bom gasp.

'It was your idea~!'

'Aiigoo, leader! Asking your unnie to pay!'
Bom fakely cried while Chaerin gasped.

'Fine I'll pay!' She walked over towards the paydesk.

'We had 4 lanes, 9 people' Bom smiled at the lady while she smiled back. She was about to pay until Jonghyun joined.

'Let me pay' he took out money from his wallet making the boys gasp. Why didn't we think of that? Argh!

'It's okaay~ I'll pay' Bom smiled while he refused.

'Noona, it's okay!' He quickly payed making her pout. Finally done they turned around to spot none of the members.

'You don't think they...'

'They wouldn't..'
They quickly walked towards the exit only to see the van full.

'Sorry Bom, DokkChae can't walk~!' Dara rolled down the window getting gasps.

'Eh? But we won! It was a fair deal!'

'Enjoy your walk! Or should we say date?'
They all giggled quickly riding away leaving them dumbfounded.

'Yaaaaaah!'




[A/N ; Hehe, was it fun to read? Or did I loose the touch? Aiigoo I feel like I lack somewhere. Ohwell, you ready for Bommie and Jonghyun's date? It's not just them... Ke ke anticipate the chapters filled with cuteness~!]

Ps. two updates for you lovely readers <3 Im sorry I keep making you lot wait.. aish life's so busy.. bare with me~