SENIOR [CH1]

Twice Ship Stories Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dribbling the ball. Running back and forth on the court. Throw and shoot. This is what dahyun called happiness. Playing basketball is her life. She enjoys every seconds that she spent in the court. Dahyun love this sport because of her dad. Her dad is a valuable basketball player on his generation and pass it on his older brother myungsoo. Basketball is their bonding time regardless of being a girl. Her brother can't take easy on her knowing that she's good on it too. 

"Dahyun!" dahyun look at chaeyoung who's holding the ball and someone is blocking her way to the ring. Dahyun knew that chaeyoung is signaling on her. Another advantage of dahyun is being small. Her muscles are flexible and she's quick.  Because of that she can easily dodge someone blocking her.  Chaeyoung pass it to dahyun and the latter catch it within a second and jump to shoot the ball. Another score to their team. 

A whistle resonated the court as their coach blowed it.  

"take some break." 

Dahyun is a member of basketball club on their school. She's studying in an all girls school. Which she's pretty enjoyed. Whenever she joined her brother on a game they always make fun of her because of her gender.  Here she can play basketball and no one discriminate her. 

Chaeyoung gave her a bottle of water which dahyun accept .  Chaeyoung is her best friend since middle school. They have the same interest on life that's why they're automatically click. Sometimes chaeyoung is nice to her but the rest is chaeyoung always . 

"yah dahyun ah.. " dahyun look at her back to see who called her name. 

"jeongyeon unnie " dahyun open the bottle and drink some of it .

"you're really something. " dahyun smiled at her compliment " how can you easily dodge me?  "

"she's dahyun unnie... She can do anything " chaeyoung patted my shoulder.

"ugh.. You two are good.  You're just new here and we didn't expect you're good. You're teamwork is good. Good job..  Keep it up. " dahyun and chaeyoung look on each other and smile "and you " jeongyeon point her. "promise me that you're going to steal the MVP title from me.. I'm in my last year now.  I need someone who can take the team to the championship ." jeongyeon smiled as dahyun nod at her words. 

Dahyun close her eyes as she pours all the water from the battle on her wet hair from the sweat through to her face and body . It's her mannerism and a way to freshen her body from the sweat.

Dahyun open her eyes when someone tap her shoulder.  Jeongyeon use her lip to point something behind her.  Dahyun look back where jeongyeon lips to pointing her.
A girl walks in through the giant door of the court. Her hair keeps waving as she walks. The girl look around until it stops at their location. The girl shyly smile to them and make her way to her usual sit. 

It's her again. She's always come in the court whenever we have practice.  Chaeyoung look at me with her teasingly eyes and crept a smile. 

" you should smile at her too. You're being rude to your senior." 

Jeongyeon giggle from chaeyoung words.

The two started to tease dahyun but the latter ignore them and started to wipe her sweat. Dahyun knew who's that girl is.  She's Sana Minatozaki. A second year student. Dahyun knew that the girl has a crush on her.  It's her fault why dahyun's locker are always has letter with a melted chocolate . Dahyun don't hate her nor find her annoying from her acts .... other than that she's silent when dahyun is around .  That's All she knew about the girl nothing more.... beside dahyun is not interested on her so she did not bother to knew her more. 

"oh..  My.. God..... She's undressing.." chaeyoung gasp which why dahyun automatically turn her head at sana's spot. 

She heard laugh from jeongyeon and chaeyoung as dahyun saw that they trick her.  

"ha.ha." dahyun ignore them and put the get towel down as she heard the whistle.

Back to their practice game. The ball is on the other team. As soon as the ball fly on the air dahyun start moving. Dahyun pointed Someone from her team to guard someone from the other team while she's guarding the one who's holding the ball. The girl tried to pass through on her but dahyun easily stole the ball from her and run to their ring. Dahyun saw chaeyoung and gave her an idea to have a little revenge from earlier.  Dahyun jumps a little and throw the ball but instead on the ring dahyun throw it at chaeyoung's direction. 

Unfortunately chaeyoung knew what dahyun's up to.  She manage to dodge the ball and it continues to fly in the air heading where Sana's at. 

"WATCH IT.. " 

dahyun palm her face as Sana literally watch the ball incoming. The ball hit sana's head causing the latter to lost her consciousness. Dahyun immediately run towards her. Dahyun tap her puffy cheeks to wake her up.

"coach"  dahyun look at her coach and ask permission if she can bring Sana at the school clinic . She carry Sana on her arms. Dahyun surprise at the girl's weight - like she's only carrying a teddy bear - and dahyun can totally smell Sana's perfume which is her nose can easily addicted to it. 

"what happen to her? " the nurse asked.

"she got hit of the ball on her head. " dahyun straight ahead on a vacant bed to put down Sana.  Dahyun look at the nurse and saw that she's not paying attention to Sana's condition. 

Dahyun curve her eyes from what she saw.  "aren't you gonna do something? " 

The nurse look at her and laugh softly. 
Dahyun is now more confuse at the moment. "you laugh at your patient? "

"relax. It's nothing to worry about. She just pass out." the nurse came back from what she doing earlier. "she'll wake up soon." she added .

She sighed. Dahyun thought that something bad happen to her and dahyun can't take the guilt. She cover her a blanket so she won't catch cold. 

Dahyun look at her.  She can freely study her face. She look so innocent when she's sleeping. Dahyun giggle from the cuteness that she's seeing right now. 

Dahyun think that she's no longer needed some she excuse herself from the nurse and leave the facility. 

The practice are already over when she reach the court.  She feel bad to herself for abandoning her teammates. They said its okay and ask her how's Sana. Dahyun told them what the nurse said to her and glad that she's okay. 

"why you left her there? " chaeyoung asked me when we're alone. 

"I don't think I should watch her sleeping. And the nurse is the-" the nurse walk pass on them "excuse me" she called the nurse.

"yes? " 

"aren't you suppose to be in the clinic watching your patient?"

The nurse scoffed at her.

"so you want me to watch a sleeping person all day? I have a life too.."

"yeah dahyun she have a life too." chaeyoung in and wink.

The nurse giggle at chaeyoung's wink. Probably enjoying this hitting session.

"I'm going to get a snack on the canteen."  and the nurse wink back at chaeyoung. 

"oh god" dahyun muttered when the nurse look back seducing the girl beside her. 

Chaeyoung look at dahyun. " poor girl.  No one wants to give her attention. "

"I'm going to get her bag. You go watch her." 

"I thought you're going to flirt."

"you know I'm not into older women. I just want to a little. " dahyun smirk on her. Yeah that's son chaeyoung. Love to tease women using her charm but never go on a date.

Chaeyoung started to walk on the path to the court. Dahyun sigh because she's obligated to watch Sana now. She go back where she left Sana- that still sleeping until now - the sun light through the window are shimmering on her face. She close the window and look around to find a chair that she can use to . 

"what kind of room doesn't have a single chair? " dahyun curse some words when she can't see what she need. Dahyun has no choice but to sit next to Sana as she doesn't want to stand for too long.  She sat on the upper side of the bed. Dahyun lips form a smile as sana's move a little.

"you're pretty.  I think you can give a lot of energy on someone."  dahyun lift her arm and reach at sana's face to move a part of her hair to the back of her ears.  Again Sana move with the action and embrace dahyun's hand.

Dahyun giggle a little and let her hand like that. She lean her head on the wall and close her eyes. 

............

Dahyun woke up at the shake on her shoulder. She analyze where she was and remembered that she still on the facility. She look at the person who wake her.  It was Sana. Sitting next to her. 

"you're okay now? " dahyun asked her while examining Sana. Looking at her from head to toe.

"mmm... A little bit dizzy but I'm okay .." sana give her a smile that she'll never expect her heart to skip a beat. Such a Sweet smile.

"thanks" she added.

Dahyun slowly nod at her.  Avoiding Sana's alluring eyes.

"can we go now?" dahyun grab her bag and notice a stick note there.  She took it out and read the letter. 

       Tip: give her a goodbye kiss..

Dahyun look at her back to see Sana if she read it also and thank god for she's looking at the mirror fixing herself.  Dahyun scrambled the note and throw it into the trashcan.  Dahyun knows that it was chaeyoung who put the note on her bag. 

" I won't let this slip.  Son Chaeyoung " dahyun muttered.

"what? " Sana is already on her behind.

Dahyun shake her head "let's go. "

No one spoke until they reach the gate. 

"it's already dark. " dahyun look around "which way you are ? " 

Sana point her left.  And dahyun started walking on where Sana point at. Dahyun stop when she can't hear sana's footsteps.
She turn back and saw Sana at froze. 

"why?  You said this way.. Right?"

"you're taking me home? "

"yeah.  I'll walk you home.  " Sana can't hide her smile. This is the first time she talk to dahyun, be with dahyun, hold dahyun, and now dahyun is taking her home. She thinks that She's the happiest girl in the world right now. 

"are you hungry?" dahyun asked when she see a convenience store. " I want to eat. If it's okay? " 

Sana nod at her. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter