0500 - SaiDa

Twice Ship Stories Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEEEEEP .......

I push my horn so hard.  I am so irritated at this trucks , it's always like this,  I always tried to come early but it's the same result. I'm late again. Half of hour passed when I finally reach my destination. I parked my car and hurried inside of the school.
I walk to their playground and saw a little girl with a name tag 김 다나 (Kim Dana)
The mood I had earlier was gone when I saw her, I smiled when she saw me and wave at me,  she grab her bag and run towards me. 

"mommy." she hug and kiss me. 

"I'm sorry again sweetie. " I kiss her back and took her bag. 

"it's okay , I had fun with my friends. " the little one wave at her friends 

I hold her little hand and walk where I park the car. 

"how was school?"  I asked her when we got on to our car

I started the engine and drive. 

"GREAT! I learned so much today, we have activities too,  on p.e we played instruments and I picked the piano. When I grow up,  I want to be like mommy dahyun."

I smiled at her 

"but I'm the one who taught you how to play piano. "

"but you're not good as mommy dahyun " 

I pat her head. She's right. I'm happy that she's idolizing her mommy dahyun.

"and also my Homeroom teacher is getting married next month so she telled us story when we still got time."

"what kind of story?"

"how she met her boyfriend. "

I smiled. 

"and....? "

"that's all. "

And we're back at silence. 

I stopped the car when I saw the color red on traffic light.

"mommy...?"

"yes? " 

"I want to know how you met mommy dahyun. " 

I look at her.  She look serious at her words.
 The rain drops fall on my window pane. Then it started to rain. 

"pitter-patter" 

"what's that mommy? "

I look at her and smile "your mommy dahyun told me that.  The sound of the rain." she smiled at me and look ahead. 

"you want to know our story? " the child widen her smile and nod. " Yes please!"

 The traffic light shows the color green. 

............  
2017

"stay away from my boyfriend.  Don't show your face on him. " 

And one more slap hit me. 

This kind of  girls make me sick.  I thought I could get away from people like them that's why I changed school but I guess they are everywhere and non avoidable. 

I can't fight them back or to defend myself.  I wanted to,  but unfortunately there's two girls holding my arm on each side.

"if I see you again flirting him again.  Your dead next time. "

Tell that to your boyfriend, it's not my fault. I hate boys too,  if only they didn't talk to me,  Im not in this situation. 

She signal her two friends to release their hands on me. 

I fell on the ground. I feel like I'm tired.  My energy drained, my body is beaten and my knees are shaking. 

"serves you right. B****. " she grab my bag and throw all the things that were inside.  While the other one took my wallet and stole my money.

They laugh before they left me. 

"give me a break " I whispered. 

I pick up all my things and put it in my bag. 
Why I always end up like this? Why I'm so unfortunate on many things?  Am I curse? 
I have no friends because I keep changing schools,  my parents always fight and end up by divorce , they thought I'm fine with because I always smile at them, they don't know that all of that is just a disguise but the truth is I'm really hurt , and this,  always beaten. But I'm only human and bleed when I fall down.  I'm only a human and i crash and breakdown. 

"I want to die" I whisper. I feel like I'm in the deepest at the ocean drowning and no one is there to hear me out nor help me. A tear drop on my eyes. Not again, I don't want to cry,  I'm tired. I lean my back at the tree and close my eyes.

A beautiful melody plays in the mid air. It was soothing in the ears,  like its playing only for me. I don't know the song that playing on the piano but it makes me relax.

I keep closing my eyes to feel the music coming from the old building. The music stop suddenly and I feel sad about it. But when I listening to it I forgot the world for a while. 

The other day I came back at the tree at the same time. And as soon as I lean at the tree. The music plays again.  The first note that resonated in the air makes me smile. Whoever that person playing it she plays with the heart,  that person intended to reach someone's heart. I close my eyes to feel the music and again the person who plays it stop it.

On the next day I came back again but there's no music plays in the air, my heart feels heavy when I leave not hearing the piano.  I came back the day after but still no music coming from the piano and that makes me curious about the person who's playing it. One week has passed that I didn't hear the beautiful playing of music at the piano. Everyday I came at the tree,  it was like a daily routine for me,  I'm taking my path to the old building where that tree was.  As I walk I notice people are looking at me and laugh I gave an confuse look but they keep laughing,  so I decided to ignore them. When I saw the tree I smile.  That tree become my comfort zone especially when I heard the piano coming from old building. I sat on the tree when a creature fall from the tree and landed in front on me , my reflex automatically stand up and get far from it. I was so shocked that I almost screamed. The creature is a girl that kneeling down and holding something,  she has ash hair color and pale white skin but I can't see her face. 

"ouch. That hurts " the girl scream in pain. 
I heard a cry of a kitten. 

"don't worry your safe now. " she open her hand and she freed the little kitten on her hand.

She look at me and that gave me the freedom to study her face.  She has small eyes and she doesn't have double eyelid but it's cute,  I can tell she's wearing soft lens. Her nostrils and quiet big but still cute.  She also smiled and that was the Beautiful and brightly smiled I've ever seen. 

"did I startled you? " she asked me. I shake my head for an answer. "oh you're a third year " pointing to my color of ribbon. "I'm a first year. " she said and curve her eyebrows. She walk towards me and grab something at my back. I saw a paper with a letter on it. But I didn't get a chance to read it because she scrambled the paper and look at me. 

"do you have time? Come with me.. " she ask me out of nowhere. 

I just stare at her.  I don't easily trust people now.  But then she reach her hand to me,  her smile never fade . It's like she's saying its fine....I'll never harm you...trust me. I want to reach it but myself stopping me.

"could you be waiting for someone? "

I slowly nod at her.  It's true I'm waiting for the piano to be played.

She sat at the tree and lean her back " I'm going to wait with you. 

"I'm not waiting for someone."

She look at me with a look surprise. " you can talk? " I should be annoyed at her but I laugh a little when I saw getting bigger. 

"you're beautiful when you're laughing.  You should always be like that.  " 

I immediately stop laughing. She stand up and walks toward me. 

"so what is you waiting for? " she ask me while swaying the dust on her body  

"I'm waiting for the piano to be played " she smiled again. 

"did it reach you? " I curved my eyes. 

"what do you mean? "

Instead of answering she again reach her hand at me " come with me..  I'll show you who she is  .." her smile can Hypnotize before I knew it Im holding her hands and intertwining. She lead me to the old building.  It's my first time here . I look around. This is the art and music department with some vacant rooms . It's not old totally.  When you enter you'll see the cleanliness of it. She stop pulling me at second floor, last room at left side.  She open the door still holding my hand. The room is full of instruments and shelves.  My eyes caught the black organ near the window side. She start pulling me until we reach the piano. She sit in front of the piano. My eyes followed her.  " You? "

She smiled and patted the sit next to her which I did. "do you know how to play? " she asked me.  I shake my head for an answer.  "you know any songs? " I shake my head again. "it's alright.  I can play it for you. this one is composed by yiruma sunbae "may  be". " and she whispered something that I can't hear abefore she touch the keys. I hear a sound that I can't describe. The beauty of the sound amazed me and by the girl's swift fingers on the keys. The girl wasn't just playing music, I felt like she was pouring her soul into the song. It was unlike anything I have ever heard before. I close my eyes and lean to this girl shoulder. Like the last time she played. She stop playing.  I look at her asking why and she get it.  "it's not yet finish " she simply replied. 

We heard a raindrops from the roof. "Pitter-patter " she said. She walk towards the window "it's a song we use to sing when I was kinder. Now that song reminds me that life isn't about waiting for the rain to pass... " she look at me and smiled. "it's about learning how to dance in the rain." my eyes followed her as she walks in front of the door. "this building will be close at 5:30 pm" I look at my wrist watch to see only two minutes left before. Then she start running I immediately followed her. I can hear her laugh at the hallways. I laugh too. I can finally see her at the staircase I chase her and she scream her laugh. I laugh too. We stop when we reach the entrance of the building.  It's raining. I look at her "do you have umb-... " she pulled me outside making me wet from the rain.  She laughed at my reaction.  She started to run again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter