♡ Teaser 7 - Rosie ♡

♡ JoA - I Like You! ♡ discontinued for now

TEASER 7 - Rosie

HEADER LEFT

“Stop!”

Everyone stops, turning to look at the tall girl in the back of the room.

“What, Haneul?” the eldest member snaps, brushing her damp hair away from her face. “We were in the middle of the song! You can’t just stop us because of a small misstep someone made, especially since you’re the lead dancer and should understand.”

Haneul shakes her head with a self-righteous air. She crosses her arms and points at the youngest member. “Taemi messed up!” she proclaims, looking down at the maknae disgustedly. “She stepped with her left foot instead of her right!”

An awkward silence ensues, soon broken by Sooyoung’s exaggerated sigh. “Oh, are we bullying the maknae now?” she mocks, raising her eyebrows. “Taemi, get me some water. Taemi, I forgot my wallet. Taemi, you . Taemi, Taemi, Taemi. Bully us for once.”

“All right, that’s enough,” the eldest snaps, shoving her way past the other shocked trainees. “Haneul, I will report you to Jay and Simon. Sooyoung, I don’t know what you’re thinking, but you’re just making it worse.”

“And is that all?” Haneul scoffs. “The righteous leader speaks up. Wow, I’m terrified.”

“She’s just trying to help,” Minhee says in a small voice, shrinking away from Haneul’s glare. She grabs Taemi’s hand and attempts to hide behind Aerin.

“Just knock it off already!”

“, fight me, you !”

“Shut up, you’re part of the problem!”

Unfortunately, the trainees are all so busy arguing over the bullying issue that no one sees Jay Park enter the room.

“WHAT!” he yells, making Anhee flinch. “IS! GOING! ON! HERE!”

All freeze, silence falling over the trainees as the CEO takes in a deep breath.

“You,” he barks, pointing at the eldest trainee, “in my office, now!”

Haneul shoots a victorious glance at her as her rival leaves the room. Taemi looks down at her feet, biting back tears.

Maybe this wouldn’t have happened if I just hadn‘t messed up.

author's note

 

Maggie: Congrats Rosie! It was really hard choosing this plotline gahhh but again, we have our cameo thing (see chapter 4)!

Look homeward, angel, and rest assured that we will always be here for you.

Annie: These past few days were hard, so I was unfortunately not able to write these teasers... So these next few chapters are mostly Maggie lol Congrats Rosie though! We will be revealing one more member and another surprise(not really) character in the upcoming teasers.