Satisify

Reasons Why I Love You

#2:Probably gives the best back rubs,massages,and back scratches (Back scratch) 

 

The bright sun is peeking through the window of your room at a beach resort in Hawaii as you and your boyfriend Kibum have just woken up a few minutes ago and are now snuggled up close in a comfortable cuddling position on top of the messy sheets. 

 

Everything is calm and quiet with the glass doors wide open and the gentle cool breeze brushing up against your legs. The bedroom is definitely the most relaxing place within your hotel room. 

 

His hands are tracing various shapes into your clothed back which successfully distracts you from the cool summer breeze tingling up against your skin which causes you to  squirm under his touch.

 

"Hey baby?... is everything okay?" he asks you with concern. "Yeah don't worry about it Bummie." you lie to him so he can hopefully relax again. 

 

He doesn't take his eyes off of you and calmly says, "Babe I can easily close the doors if it's too cold in here." 

 

"No no no really sweetie i'm totally fine I..I promise." you say back with a small smile but he's not buying any of it.

 

"Okay then should I stop touching your back? or-" "NO" you cut him off in a louder tone than you necessary. 

 

It takes Kibum a few seconds before he realizes when you were squirmy before you kept following his hand gliding around your back. 

 

"Wait honey..is your back itchy?" He asks you softly. you try to hide a sheepish smile and nod hesitantly. 

 

He looks straight in your eyes before going deeper to discover the reasoning behind you hiding something so small from him. 

 

"Is it itchy all over your back?" he asks in a gentle tone recieving a meek nod from you. Kibum then reaches under your comfortable pajama shirt to scratch everywhere on the smooth skin of your back. 

 

 

"I'm sorry I hid it from you I thought I could subtly use your hands to scratch without having you know but I guess it's not worth it because this feels so much better." 

Kibum laughs at the way you melt each time his manicured nails run across the skin. 

 

"Honey.. we always ask each other each other to scratch our backs..next time even if it's a peaceful morning like this.. don't hide it from me please okay

?" Kibum says as you snuggle into his arms. 

 

You sigh in content as both eyes flutter to a close. His hand still runs all around your back while Kibum kisses the top of your head then rests his nose in your soft hair scented of sweet hibiscus and closes both eyes as well. 

 

"Good morning sweetheart I love you." Kibum whispers in your ear and intertwines his free hand to yours. 

"Good morning darling I love you too." you reply with a small blush and smile.

 

Although even Kibum knows you should have just asked the question..nonetheless he's happy that you get to experience the life of Hawaii together right by each other's side.