At Home in Your Arms

Reasons Why I Love You

#1: In the mood to chill and cuddle with you after a long day/night at work (Setting: NIGHT)

 

Your living room ceiling light is currently off as the TV is playing some brand new Korean variety show on MBC at a low enough volume that doesn't disturb you resting on the light tan couch with a blue microplush blanket draped over your legs and onto the clean wooden floors of your apartment. 

 

The only sounds heard is Comme Des and Garçons paws walking throughout your home. You decided to wear one of his comfy pajama shirts that he bought from Disneyland Tokyo 2 years ago with a pair of black pajama shorts to match. 

 

Finally your boyfriend came through the front door from a long day of rehearsal for the set date of SMTOWN LIVE Concert 2017. Since the moment he gave you a kiss this morning before heading off to work, the only thing on his mind besides work is the thought of coming home to you at the end of the day. 

 

He took off his shoes but kept the socks on as he was showered with affection from the puppies right at his feet. he bent down to pet them on their heads and say "awww I know kids I missed you too my babies." 

 

The idol stood back up to witness the sight of you lying your stomach on the couch with your eyes closed.  He chuckled to himself and walked over to sit on the couch and rest a hand on the middle of your back on top of his shirt. 

 

Realizing you didn't react to his still hand, he softly began rubbing your clothed back and smiled at how content you looked just sleeping. 

 

Slowly your eyes fluttered open as you began to wake up to his gentle touch once you became more aware of your surroundings, the second you noticed him gazing at you with a loveable expression finally you spoke up. 

 

"Kibum? Am I dreaming or are you actually home right now?" 

 

 

He laughs while shaking his head, "Awww sweetheart, yes I am home right now. I just woke you up from a dream." 

 

Kibum reaches the same hand to caress your soft cheek which makes you sigh in content as you lean in to the subtle brush. 

 

"Baby you know you could have fallen asleep in our bed until I came home." Kibum knows no matter how many times he repeats this, you always try to stay awake and wait for him in the living room when he comes home late at night. 

 

You don't say a word when hearing this, instead you pull yourself up to wrap your arms around his neck and lay your head sideways on his shoulder as your eyes flutter to a close. 

 

Kibum wraps his arms around your waist and pulls the both of you to where his back is flat against the couch. You move your legs to place them over his lap and shift your head to rest on the front of his right shoulder while you arms sit in your own lap. 

 

"Honey?" he whispers to you, your reply is a quiet "mhm?" before closing both eyes. 

 

"Is that my Disneyland Tokyo pajama shirt?" 

 

Immediately your eyes pop open as you stiffen in his embrace before answering "...Maybe? depends..are you mad?" 

 

He simply kisses the top of your head giving you his answer as you suddenly realize that he isn't upset resulting you to go back your comfortable position with your eyes closed again. 

 

"Next time I go to Tokyo i'll buy you an identical shirt in the womens section at Disneyland..but for now you can wear my shirt whenever you want..you look so cute love." he whispers while smiling at you. 

 

You hide your face in his chest to cover up you blushing furiously. Your small smile is growing wider in realization that you were finally caught by your boyfriend after so long. 

 

Kibum silently noticed your precious reaction and gently slid his hand under your shirt to rub your back. He paused when he reached the area where a bra usually would be and asked you out of innocent curiousity, "Baby? where's the sports bra you wear at night to sleep?"

 

"Oh yeah the sports bra made my back ache from wearing it all day long so before I came out here I took it off in the bathroom." 

 

He didn't give an immediate response but just resumed the gentle soothing sensation to your . 

 

"I hope this is helping lessen the pain..I don't like it when you are hurting baby." 

 

"Aww Kibum don't worry, you always make me feel better. I love you sweetheart."

 

"I love you too honey." 

 

Kibum pulls the large blue blanket over you both making you snuggle into his arms even more as he closes his almond feline eyes while surrending to the warmth of the blanket draped over your bodies. 

 

Eventually the serenity of the night lures you both sound asleep on the couch tangled in each others arms until the sunshine rises the next morning.

Although having a global idol boyfriend is hard sometimes.. both Kibum and yourself know this relationship is an international treasure that will last a lifetime.