The amusement park part 2 !

please be mine

JONGHYUN'S POV

'O' what the hell , why was he holding her hand? noo i still don't have feelings for her yet , did i just said yet? don't you mind becouse sometimes i can be paranoind but... nevermind . ughhh i just hate him soo much .
i went to the others and they were about to start their scary trip on the roller coaster , i saw ................... from a distance standing with that big egg head i took a deep breath and walked to them , i reached them and they were talking then suddenly stopped "hey jonghyun oppa" ........... said "ohh hey ........." i said to her and turnd to that egg head "hey umm sorry i don't know what's your name" "ohh hey my name is seungri ..............'s childhood friend nice to meet you" seungri said , uhhh is that why she treat him in that way but maybe she likes him or something , eh why do i care? "nice to meet you too , and whats your name beautiful lady?" i asked "umm actually her name is hyoyeon she is my best friend" ................ said in angry tone , why is she angry at me? does she like me? SHUT UP JONGHYUN "oh hey my name is jonghyun" i said and winked at her .


YOUR POV

why is he winking at her? is there something between them? i don't think so becouse she will tell me right? am her best friend , but am sure they are not becouse he just met her , "you know i like your shirt its my favorite colour , and you look beautiful in it" jonghyun said while smiling at her "well thank you its mine too" yeon said blushing , omg why is he flirting with her? i don't care about him but why am i geting pissed off when i see him talking to any girl? do i like him? no of course not don't you dare think about it again becouse it wont ever happen , "how about you and i ride together if you want to" jonghyun said to her "s-s-sure why n-not" she said stuttering , i was shocked about what just happened i felt like i wanna shoot a bullet on her head , i could feel my heart beating fast and there is a smoke getting out of my ears and i was like ugghhhhh , "ok lets ride this thing" i said trying to show them that am ok "uhh ok do want to set beside me?" seungri asked me "umm sure" i said smiling at him , we all sat on the chairs , jonghyun and hyoyeon sat infront of me and seungri and they started to talk , i was looking at them with an angry look suddenly the game started and they all started to yell from the joy , then hyoyeon held on jonghyn's shirt and he hug her , OMG no he didn't , yo yo ................ stop thinking in that way unless you like him (my mind started to talk to me) no i dont like him but i think he is cute but what the hell am i saying , stop ............ stop you are going insane , i said to my self .
after the game finished i took seungri's hand and walked off "yah ................... don't you want to wait for your friends?" he asked me , i turnd around to face him "no" suddenly jonghyun was walking in our way with hyoyeon , great i can't run away now , and why do you want to run away ms .............. (my mind asked me) i don't know but i don't want to see them both 'huuh?' "what else you want to play?" jonghyun asked me "i don't know as you like" i said looking away from him "YAH .............." someone was shouting out my name i looked at the direction and it was taemin oppa "heey oppa what's wrong?" i asked in worried "we have to go , dad is in the hospital and he is in emergency"he said "WHAT?" i said screaming "come on lets go there is no time for shouting" he graped my hand leading me to the front door , "am sorry oppa" i said while looking at seungri then to jonghyun "can i come?" jonghyun said "no its ok" it was the last thing i said before i ride a cab with teamin oppa , why did jonghyun care about coming with me? well i appreciate it , and did i mention how much he was beautiful today he was OMG what am i saying can you focus a littel bit? your dad is in emergency and you are thinking about jonghyun? he is not worth your time anyway he is happy with hyoyeon and i wish them the best of luck .


SEUGRI'S POV

"i have to follow her" big dino head said "no you don't have to" i stoped him from moving "why should i listen to you purple?" what why is he calling me purple? "why is that name for?" i asked him "well sorry but your head looks like an eggplant" he said then ran off to .............. and taemin , ugggggghhh i hate him alot he is pissing me off , i turnd around to face hyoyeon "ohh yah you scared me" i said to her "sorry oppa , can we go to play?" she asked me "no i don't want to play" i said to her then suddenly she showed me her puppy eyes and i couldn't stand it "ok ok i'll play" i said with smiling face "yeaaaay thank you oppa" she said and huged me , then she took my hand and went to other games .
my body with her but i cant tell you that my mind is with her its with ...................... am so worry about her what if something bad happened to her dad? she will be alright i mean taemin is with her right and that dino head , i have to be scared of him what if he did something wrong to ............. ?? eh you stupid stop thinking , she will be all right .

JONGHYUN'S POV

i went off to ................... and taemin they were all ready riding a cab so i follow them with another cab , when i arrived at the hospetal i saw .................. was crying and taemin was writing something with the nurrs i walked to him "is there anything i can do taemin?" i asked him in a worry tone "no thank you but can i ask a favor?" he asked me "anything" i answered "go and comfort ................. i'm scared about her" he said "uhh *sighs* o-okk i-i-if thats w-what you ask f-for" i stuttered , and why? i have no idea , so with that i walked to her and she was sitting on a bench i sat beside her and started patting her back and she started to cry more and more "hey don't cry i'm sure he will be ok" i said to her , she sat up and looked at me "why are you here?" she asked in surprise tone "ummm i was worried" i said "thank you o-oppa" she said then hugged me , i felt my heart was racing , i don't know why i huged her back and she was huging tighter and tighter , i patted her back and suddenly she felt a sleep , she looks so cute when she is sleeping right now i just want to kiss her cheeks , what did you said jonghyun stop this nonsens , you know maybe there is something i hide it from my self but i dont know if its true , *sighs* i think i'll have to wait for a while .

 

....................................................................................................

sorry guys for not updating these days i was so busy :)

thank you for reading my fic

and please tell me if its not great cuz no one is supporting me :/

please subscribe and comment and i appreciate it

love you all <3