I Think i'm in love with her !

please be mine

YOUR POV

when jonghyun came and sat beside me i don't know why i felt safe he was warm and soft and..and..i cant describe my feelgins now.
but why do i think of him in that way? maybe i was wrong in the end he is a nice person and i appreciate him .
soon i'v done from thinking my eyes started to close and i slept in his arms .

JONGHYUN'S POV

its now 11:30 and she is still sleeping i don't want to wake her up she looks beautiful bu just then the doctor came out so i shook her softly she opened her eyes slowly and when she saw the doctor she ran to his direction and i followed her .
"please doctor tell me that he is ok" .................... said with a teary eyes "he is ok but he has to sleep here for a while" the doctor said "why did he came her in the first place?" i asked him "he just fainted becouse of the high pressure" the doctor answered me , then taemin came "is he all right?" he asked me "yes he is ok" i answered "can we go to see him?" ................... asked "sure you can" the doctor said "thank you so much doctor" taemin said and we entered the room he was lying on the bed with opened eyes "hey sweety come her" he said to ................. while patting on some space beside him , she ran to him then huged him "baby your heavy and i c-c-cant breath" he said while luaghing , i smiled a bet at how cute she was "don't do this to me again appa you scared me" she said after breaking the hug .

TAEMIN'S POV

i can tell that jonghyun likes my sister , you know why? becouse of the way he was looking at her when she was sleeping and the way he was looking at her in dad's room infront of my eyes he really does like her why didn't he tells me that he likes her i can make her fall for him uhh he is so stupid .
"dude you are gitting older"i said to my dad "hey don't say those things about dad i think he is young and hot and if i'm not his daughter i will definitely be his girl friend" .................... said smiling at my dad "ohh thank you baby for making me feel better , and you don't talk to me like am your dude becouse am not" dad said while laughing "hahaha am sorry i was just kidding" i said , and in the corner of my eye i saw jonghyun chuckling i smiled at my self , ahaa i have an idea and i hope it will work "hey dad you have to get some rest we will come back tomorrow have some sleep" i said to my dad "ok son take care of your sister and your mother" he said to me and i noded my head "i want to stay here with dady" ................ said "no baby go home and if i need something i'll call you i promise you" dad said "ok take care of your self dady and have a sweet dreams" she said and kissed his cheeks "ok i will good night" he said to us "good night uncle and get well soon" jonghyun said , and we all walked out of the room , i took my phone and played a song to pretend that there's someone calling me , then i stopped the song to pretend that i answered it .

CONVESATION

me : yeoboseyo
no one : ........(cockroach's sound) XP
me : oh hey how are you?
no one : ........(another cockroach's sound)
me : ok i'll be there in a minute

END OF THE CONVERSATION

"hey jonghyun can you take ............... home?" i asked "why me?" he answered me with a question "becouse i have to go somewhere" i answered him "where are you going in this night?" .................... asked me "its not of your business , can you hyung please" i said to jonghyun "mmmm ok i will" finally ok untill now its all working "ok i'll see you at home ohh and by the way mom is not at house she is out of town becouse of work" it was the last thing i said to thim then walked out of the hospital i turned to right and they turned to left , i started to walk around the hospital so i can follow them without their knowing .

YOUR POV

why taemin has to go somewhere i can't even start a conversation ughhh i hate you taemin "do you want us to take a cab" he asked me "no its ok i can walk" i answered him softly , you know he is a great looking under he moon light i can't believe i'm saying this "since we are friends now i would like to know more things about you" he said to me well me too i really want to know him "ok so do i" i said to him "whats your ideal guy?" he asked me , i don't know why he asked me this kind of questions i don't know how to answer it "uuhhh well i like him to be good guy who have a great personality , a good looking one , caring you know stuff like that , how about you?" after i answered him i asked him the same question .

JONGHYUN'S POV

i can't stand it she is an amazing and beautiful girl she is the type i like , after she asked me the same question i was scared of answering her what should i answer? ummm "beautiful , caring , understanding , mature , nice one someone like you i guess" why did i said that ughhh she is going to hate me for saying this "i mean not like you you are a mature but not beautiful" i said with a joking voice "well its all up to you i don't care" she really understood that what i said was joking she is the ONE "i'm sorry are you mad at what i said i was just joking you know" i said hoping that she is not mad at me "of course am not mad why would i be mad i know you were kidding" she said while smiling at me , ohh that smile i wish i can make her smile more , did i really fell for her? i think its too much so stop think in that way "why did you care anyway?" she asked me "becouse friends don't get mad at eachother right?" i said to her "you know what i was wrong at you , you are a nice person" she said to me , and my heart start beating fast , when we reached her house i walked her to the front door "thank you for walking me home oppa" she said , she is still calling me oppa "no problem" i said and stared at her eyes sure she have those cute eyes in the hole world she looks so beautiful , then i started to lean closer and closer untill my lips tuched hers i was shocked at the sudden movement but the real shocking thing that she kissed me back but then i broke the kiss and she was blushing "ummm well i'll see you tomorrow at school take care and good night" i said and walked away , i think she hates me now becouse i took her first kiss but when i turned back i saw her standing and smiling ok i think am wrong she is happy , ok thats enough i think am in love with her , i said to my self and walked home .

 

..........................................................................................................

i hope you like this chapter , please support me :)

and thank you for reading my fic and for the comment and for the subscribes

love you all and dont forget to comment and subscribe more

<3