Sobber confession

Love, love you

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Taekwoon woke up in Hongbin's bed with hongbin himself cuddling inside blanket with him on his chest, those small tiny fingers wrapped around his waist.

 

 

 

"hongbiniscold--Kongie-am I not cute--cuter than you--"

 

 

 

"No, no! Taekwoon-ah, This is all just a dream!" he closed his eyes, pinched his cheek and flutter opened his eyes again just to see hongbin crawling more closer to him in his sleep.

 

 

 

"Taste these--Missed you--privilage to kiss--love you Lee hongbin--to the moon--planets--"

 

 

 

"Did I--confess?-- I--drunk?" his sleepy eyes wide opened due to the memory from the last night and he almost screamed, lips were already parting to let out a shriek but seeing the face infront of him on his chest, his voice died inside somewhere.

 

 

 

He stared at the beautiful man infront of him snoring softly. Even with the messy hair, stains of dry drools aside his mouth, he looked like an angel who landed on earth mistakenly. Only watching him was enough to calm Taekwoon's heart though it would beat rapidly seeing the younger. He could bet, he is never getting tired of this young man, ever.

 

 

 

Taekwoon didn't know when he started liking hongbin but when he found out he was already on the verge of hill, a soft push and he fell in love.

 

 

 

 

He was already so in deep love fall, Hongbin talking or getting close to others made him jealous even if it was their own friends. Woah hyung, you're looking great today! His small regular compliment made him blush. Him just speaking as usual was cute. His shy smile was what taekwoon lived to see. His way of scrunching nose whenever something bothered him was just more than adorable. Him biting his lips was seducing. His doe like eyes filled with tears was the hardest thing to look at.

 

 

 

Hongbin's every little things were perfect to Taekwoon.

 

 

 

Those last four days which he decided to stay away from Hongbin to avoid those stubborn feelings for younger were seriously the worst for him. Rejecting his calls and messages were highly offered bonuses to the worst. Even Jaehwan's joke didn't help him cheer up neither Wonshik's composed song comforted him nor Hakyeon's ranting brought ease. He just missed hongbin in everyone and everything. His dimpled smile, his voice, his presence and literally his everything.

 

 

 

Because it was hard without hongbin and becasue he didn't know how to face the younger again, he just dealed to drink a shot. But then he drank two. Then three and more and he was drunk. Stumbling on his feet he had typed message to hongbin which took 10 minutes to complete, with the spelling totally error. It took more that one hour to reach bus stop where he asked hongbin to meet because he was lost around the corner, with cellphone nowhere in pocket.

 

 

 

Caressing the face of hongbin, taekwoon cupped the disturbing bangs of younger beside his ears and placed a firm kiss on his forehead. "I am an insane, ain't I?" taekwoon whispered and blamed himself for remembering the incidents from last night. Would it be just a non-existed memory if he wasn't to remember all these right now. Or maybe he could just act like he didn't remem--

 

 

 

"No, you are not!"

 

 

 

There came a voice against Taekwoon's chest disturbing all his thoughts and he flipped his body an inch away from hongbin in surprise.

 

 

 

"I really don't think you are an insane!" hongbin repeated, yawning and lifting his head to see the shocked elder, faint smile lingering on his face.

 

 

 

"You were awake...." taekwoon responded, embarrassed.

 

 

 

"Yeah! Perk of being a light sleeper?" he smiled and Taekwoon narrowed his eyes in embarrasement knowing his peck woke Hongbin up.

 

 

 

"But don't tell me you don't remember anything from yesterday." hongbin frowned immediately even before elder could say anything, adjusting himself in sitting position. Taekwoon followed the suit.

 

 

 

"I do remember entire story and I am sorry if I-"

 

 

 

A peck cut in elder's sentence.

 

 

 

"I like you too, Jung Taekwoon!" hongbin blurted, with the dimpled smile that Taekwoon loved the most.

 

 

 

"No, I love you too, Jung Taekwoon!" he corrected placing another peck on taekwoon lips.

 

 

 

As if he floating in his dream, Taekwoon only blinked rapidly. 

 

 

 

"I too really love you to the moon, to the stars, to the sun and --ugh--" hongbin scratched his chin. "And the remainings whatever you said yesterday!" he chuckled. "I love you more than that!"

 

 

 

"Bean-"

 

 

 

"Ssh--sshh!" hongbin cut in. "Just listen." he ordered.

 

 

 

And Taekwoon pursed his lips shut.

 

 

 

"I too don't know when it started but you know, it did and I just know that I love you." Hongbin admitted, eyes down staring at his fingers. "I am so grateful you confessed me first, though, it was totally drunken." he nervously laughed. "You said you liked it when I smile, didn't you?"

 

 

 

Taekwoon nodded. He could do anything to see him smiling, dimple digging on Hongbin's cheeks, even if that cost his own life in repay.

 

 

 

"I want you to be the reason I smile for." he said, cheeks brushing pink. "Now that I think, past some days which you ignored me were the times that made me realize how much I love you-- you know I missed you like crazy--"

 

 

 

"I am sorry-"

 

 

 

"Don't" hongbin ordered again. "I am not finished yet."

 

 

 

Taekwoon nodded and let hongbin continue.

 

 

 

"I was afraid I did something wrong to you. You rejected my calls, didn't reply any of my texts either. Neither you met me in college. I thought you'd never talk to me again." hongbin sighed, nearly on the verge of cracking.

 

 

 

"I would never do that!" Taekwoon pulled hongbin for a hug and hongbin easily went for it, not hesitating. "I would eventually turn in for you!"

 

 

 

"I know!" he replied, snugling into Taekwoon's stomache. "I am just so happy you came to me first though -yeah- you were drunk."

 

 

Taekwoon found himself smiling. "For the first time in my life, I am so glad I got drunk!"

 

 

 

"But hyung!"

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

"Drunken Taekwoonie was such a cutie!" Hongbin teased and Taekwoon could feel the heat rising on his already reddened cheeks. He was actually proud he got drunk and got all those stupid courage confess Hongbin but he was embarrased to the point where he was bluhsing so hard, he was afraid younger would forever.

 

 

 

"Shut up!" he cooed.

 

 

 

"And hyung!"

 

 

 

"Hmm? Why?"

 

 

 

"You shouldn't let Hakyeon hyung touch you anymore- I mean your perfect properties!" hongbin teased again, dimples digging right on each cheeks when he smiled and Taekwoon placed kisses on each dimples that he was craving so much from many uncountable days he didn't even know since when.

 

 

 

 

"I promise I won't." Taekwoon laughed,eye smile right on the point.

 

 

 

"And Bean-ah!" This time Taekwoon called in, holding younger in his arms.

 

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

"I promise I'll try my every best to bring smile on your lips and no tears in your eyes."

 

 

 

AWWW That was too cheesy to Taekwoon himself but he didn't regret saying it because he really mean it. All his life,he could live serving bean and yet he wouldn't regret a bit.

 

 

 

 

Hongbin tucked his head up to look elder smiling at him. Then, staring at each other for some good minutes, Hongbin leanded in for kiss, taekwoon welcoming patiently.

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Woonie hyung!" hongbin whsipered chuckling, against taekwoon's lips.

 

 

 

"I love you more, lee hongbin." Taekwoon chuckled back taking a break from their kiss.

 

 

 

"No, I love you more, hyung!" Hongbin stated.

 

 

 


'No bean-ah, I love you more."

 

 

 

"I am saying I love you more hyung!"

 

 

 

"No way, I love you more."

 

 

 

No one knows when and how their love fight ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

I know this was unwanted, but yeah, Thanks for reading <3 Mistakes and errors forgive.

--------------