Drunken confession

Love, love you

 

"Aish!"

 

 

A soft un-audible swear skipped Hongbin's lips for the nth time as he rubbed his arms, trying to make himself warm, clutching the sleeves of his thin cotton T-shirt pulling it to his fingertips. The heavy breezes of air were extremely cold that a chill passed down his spine and his body threw a shiver out.

 

 

 

"I should've worn something warm."  He muttered under his breathe, sighing, nose immediately scrunching upward to save mucus from sliding down his runny nose. His eyes thoroughly wandered around the dark roads where some of ill bulbs were glowing weakly, one or two Taxies passing by.

 

 

 

"I am going to you for this, Taekwoon."  Noting the point in his mind, he tucked his left hand inside his jean's pocket, pulling the cellphone out and randomly pressing some familiar numbers, he tapped on the screen calling the elder just to hear the woman telliing Hongbin to call back the subscriber later. 

 

 

 

"What the......?" Hongbin frowned, sighing. 

 

 

 

The elder himself was the one who texted to meet him at the bus stop at 8. But surprisingly Taekwoon hadn't arrived yet. Bean-ah, sharp 8 pm, bus stop. It was already 7:53 when he saw the message, hence, without any thought, leaving behind the assignment of whatever he was busy with, he had run out of apartment with only cell phone in his hand because Taekwoon was never in prefer of late (not anymore).

 

 

 

And strangely, elder had been ignoring him for past few days, not receiving his calls and not even replying his texts, that Hongbin got excited to meet Taekwoon, he forgot about the winter thing before stepping out of his house till he reached the bus stop and a cold air hit him.

 

 

 

Phew~~

 

 

 

Another cool breeze hit Hongbin's way making him to clutch his arms harder. The front bangs of his black hair made its way to his eyes. Rather than managing the bangs back to its place, he instead pulled the remainings, covering his eyes. Atleast his eyes could stay warm under his hair.

 

 

 

9:00 pm, read the time in his phone.

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell is he?" he whispered. "Did he forget or something?"

 

 

 

Anger crawling inside him, hongbin re-dialed the phone call to Taekwoon and the same unavailable tone greeted him. UGH! Letting out a horrible sigh, his fingers tapped the message box to check the text the elder had sent before.

 

 

 

Baen-ah, shrap 8 pm, bus stop!

 

 

 

"But he really did sent me--" Hongbin was whining until his eyes caught the errors in message which he didn't notice before and he suddenly had the urge to laugh. "--What's with the spellings? Baen-?--Shrap-?" But he was freezing to the point opening mouth was hard . Shoving the phone away in pockets again, he agreed a deal to himself. "I am just going to wait till I count 20!" and he started the countdown slowly.

 

 

 

"1, 2, 3,....7....17..." Eyes of his were never leaving the corner of roads in expect of Taekwoon to arrive and his hands were never leaving his arms in hope to gain some warmth. "18, 19....19.1, 19.2,.......19.9...." With the every increase in number, his voice was trailing off. 

 

 

"20! AND THAT'S IT!" Hongbin let go of his hands from his arms, biting lips in anger.

 

 

 

"Jung Taekwoon I am leaving! You piece of sh--"

 

 

 

He was nearly ready to turn his heel towards his home way after cursing Taekwoon for one more time, only to stop when a tall figure walked out wobbly  from the corner way where Hongbin had been staring at, before. It only took two seconds for hongbin to know it was Taekwoon when the weak light fell on the face of elder.

 

There was a sign of relief on younger's face as at the very least, Taekwoon atleast showed up.

 

He was walking towards Hongbin but more than walking straight, his body was rocking to the left and right. Did he get into trouble or is he sick? Something wasn't right with Taekwoon. Hongbin wondered but the anger boiling inside him wasn't cooled yet to approach elder first. So he patiently waited Taekwoon to reach him.

 

 

 

But the way elder walked was so frustrating. His pace was so slow turtle would beat him in race. It was as if he would reach to younger the next day, hongbin had to step himself towards elder.

 

 

 

"Hyung! What do you think is the time--

 

 

--ohh--hyung-hyung!"

 

 

Only when Hongbin had started speaking, Taekwoon unexpectadly stripped on his left foot and luckily hongbin was quick to catch him from falling. But Taekwoon was more quicker to remove hongbin's saviour hands from his waist before shoving him a metre away. Well, the power elder used was somehow weaker than usual but still hongbin almost stripped on his own legs.

 

 

 

Hongbin only tilted his head in confusion to see elder who was busy blinking rapidly as if he was trying to push his sleep away, arms crooked down reducing his height a little.

 

 

"What was that for, hyung? Are you --"

 

 

"Ssh-ssh!" Taekwoon cut in lazily, fore finger in his lips while his body rocked to the left once, before steadily standing straight. "Youarecold." he said, words totally muffling. "Leehongbiniscold." and all of sudden he started laughing, cute gigles escaping out his mouth rapidly.

 

 

 

Hongbin's sharp jaw dropped. He couldn't deny the fact that the elder was actually cute, he was glad Taekwoon was smiling because everyone knew he barely laughed which hongbin personally treasured the most and more of all he really missed that laughing sound of his, but with all that he couldn't deny he was pissed with Taekwoon right now and the condition wasn't about laughing when he was cold to death.

 

 

 

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again because Taekwoon was still laughing so hard, rubbing his stomache, loosing his balance and for a moment he thought the elder had gone crazy. But then it was next second when the elder sat down on the ground hugging his knees near to his chest and started sobbing with a weird shriek clinging. Also, biting his lips as if he was in a deep pain, big drops of tears rolling down his cheeks, unconditionally.

 

 

 

"W-what's wrong, hyung? A-are you hurt somewhere?" hongbin panicked sitting infront of Taekwoon, his hands and eyes together searching for possible hurt area on elder's face (oh well, on body as well). This was his first time seeing elder cry. What was he suppose to do? Ever since they met, Taekwoon hadn't cried or maybe he cried but never infront of him. And it was funny how hongbin eyes were already covered with fresh tears too.

 

 

 

Taekwoon only shook his head sobbing more biting his lips harder.

 

 

 

"H-hyung, what- W-why are you cryin-"

 

 

 

"Because you are so handsome, Kong!" Taekwoon spat like a matter of fact, words slurring with the dry sob lingering. "Why do you have to be so handsome?" he blinked the tears cutely, wiping them off with his jacket's sleeves.

 

 

 

And Hongbin suddenly backed off, blinking his own tears away but Taekwoon leaned in.

 

 

 

"Beanie beanie, Am I pretty?" he chirped with the voice full of aegyo matching the tone of some random rhymes, both of his hands placed onto one of each sides on his cheek. And hongbin all of sudden had his right hand covering his nose.

 

 

 

No, hongbin really didn't have the urge to believe but Taekwoon was drunk. He was exhaling the alchoholic scent. His small eyes were , cheeks flushing faint red, hair messed, acting strange and-

 

 

 

"If Taekwoon gets drunk, he first laughs his off, cries to the point second person around him cries with him and then suddenly bursts with cute aegyo."

 

 

Hakyeon's statement rang on hongbin's mind and he mentally laughed. He knew Taekwoon was a light drinker but he had never saw the elder drunk before. He would never drink above his average. That one time when Taekwoon got drunk, hongbin had missed the scene because of his college work while other friends of his enjoyed the live. And the next day Taekwoon was blushing the whole time, other boys teasing.

 

"Ungg kongieeee- Am I not cute?" taekwoon pouted with more aegyo flowing in, hands still lingering on cheeks. Hongbin couldn't hold the smile on his lips. He simply nodded, smile playing, dimples starting to dig. Anger didn't seem to effect him anymore.

 

 

 

Hongbin never knew drunken Taekwoon would be this cute.

 

 

 

"Really? I am cute, right?" Now the voice was baby toned and cheeky. "Cuter than you?" the elder crawled with his , more closer to hongbin and looked straight into hongbin eyes with his own pairs of small tired eyes.

 

 

 

"Uh--yeah--" he didn't mean to stutter but he did. Taekwoon was way too close for him to handle. And all he wanted to do was avoid the eye contact of Taekwoon but he regretted the moment he looked away from elder's eyes because his own eyes landed on the thin raspy lips of Taekwoon's and he couldn't help but gulp the thick drop of saliva. How could those lips still shine so bright even with the lack of light in it?

 

 

 

Hongbin gulped once again and maybe because Taekwoon was too near to him that he could feel the elder's breathe mixed with alchohol's smell, right on his eyes with which he was staring at Taekwoon's lips, he felt hot. The temperature around him was boiling and the chilly air passing through him wasn't cold anymore but he was shivering. Not because of the cruel air that hit him but the closeness of Taekwoon. 

 

 

 

 

He was staring dearly only at elder's lip, he didn't notice how pink he had turned. Taekwoon was the one who was drunk and hongbin was getting all red as tomato.

 

 

 

"What? Wanna taste these?" Taekwoon blurted slurringly when he caught younger staring at his lips. He ran his thumb finger in his lips roughly before seducingly biting it. "I'll let you if you want." he whispered, voice hoarse, completely pulling Hongbin in the net.

 

 

 

But that was enough for hongbin to stand up abruptly, coming back to his sense. He fanned himself despite the cool air passing. Ofcourse a "This is the rare chance. I'll just kiss him! He is drunk and he is not going to remember anything tomorrow anyway!"  thought crossed his mind threatening him but then his pride didn't allow him to do that.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Let's go! I'll take you home." Hongbin mutterred, and denied looking down at the elder who was still on the ground. But when Taekwoon didn't answer, he had to peek at the other man whose head was hanging downward. Was he alseep?

 

"Hyung!" hongbin called earning no response. And again: "Hyung? Are you sleep-"

 

 

 

"Do you hate me?"

 

 

Hongbin was cut in with Taekwoon's stupid question.

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

 

"I asked, do you hate me?" Taekwoon repeated as if he wasn't drunk anymore though his voice was loud unlike his regular soft tone.

 

 

 

"W-what--No- -w-why would I hate you?" hongbin uttered, eyes wide. Why would elder think he hates him? Ofcourse he don't. How would he when he had those mixed feelings for him since the time they first met at library, not exactly at library but at library's gate, where he was standing numbly with hands blocking the rain and Taekwoon offered him a share with his umbrella?

 

 

 

Considering those few days elder ignored him brought a, "You must hate me a lot. Even managing distance."  self talk on his mind but he didn't dare to spit.

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

Hongbin wanted to proceed a conversation with the talks about love-hate things, about why Taekwoon was ignoring him- but talking to a drunken man wouldn't be fruitful, would it? Probably he's gonna forget everything tomorrow when he sobers. So, he just sat comfortably aside upset Taekwoon and sighed. Suddenly, the atmosphere was cold again.

 

 

 

They must be going home crawling inside warm blankets and drinking warm coffee, or perhaps cuddling-

 

 

 

"Yah- Lee Hongbin!" Tearing the thoughts of hongbin, taekwoon suddenly snapped scaring hell out of him, he jumped a metre away in surprise, hands in his heart.

 

 

 

"You know, how lucky your dimples are?" He breathed voicing low and sighed dramatically as if he was jealous of hongbin's dimple. "They can dance on your cheeks. They show the happy moments of yours and--I--I-" he was stuttering. "-I--ugh--and I need to hold myself back from kissing them every time you smile."

 

 

 

"You smile a lot and I like it when you smile." he added quickly before hongbin could respond.

 

 

 

So, Hongbin just blinked.

 

 

 

"Your eyes!" Taekwoon continued. "Nose too, ears too!" moving more closer to surprised hongbin, taekwoon ran his fingers on younger's ears and hongbin shivered with the touch. "Your body!" his fingers were playing down on hongbin's abdomen and slightly his fingers followed the younger's . "Even your as*!" he shamelessly pinched flesh of it and hongbin flinched a little. "Why do they had to be so perfect?" he pouted at last.

 

 

 

Hongbin blinked again on how Taekwoon was turning right now and  honestly he was actually enjoying it wanting more. But taekwoon shifted an inch away making a place for cold to stay between them, hongbin's face formed a horrible frown.

 

 

 

"I ignored you for some past few days, didn't I?" Taekwoon asked, looking everywhere but hongbin. Without his own consent, hongbin find himself nodding.

 

 

 

"I thought things would go easy if I don't talk to you." Taekwoon admitted, serious.  "But I was proved wrong." Hongbin wasn't sure if he really noticed that shy tint in elder's voice. "I don't know how your days went and I don't know how much you missed me or didn't miss me at all but my past 4 days without you around me were the worst I suffered. Rejecting your phone calls was just more than of a torture. It was suffocating and I missed you so much like hell. I missed every bit of yours. Your smile, your voice, your dimples..." he said, playing with his fingers.

 

 

 

Maybe this was something Taekwoon ranted longest in his life. Feeling numbly happy inside, all hongbin could do was another quick blink. Taekwoon's eyes were drowny in need of sleep but his words were sincere though the voice was drunken. 

 

 

Only if Taekwoon was sober right now, hongbin thought.

 

The feeling growing inside Hongbin was weird as if butterflies were fluttering inside his stomache that it tickled hard. Did he really love Taekwoon or-- Hongbin couldn't think or say anything. There was a moment of silence before--

 

 

 

"And that best friend of yours! Sanghyuk-" taekwoon snarled whinning and flipped his body a little  near towards hongbin. "Why does he play with your perfect things? I mean- Why do you let him touch you?" he pouted. "You shouldn't let other touch your precious properties if that is not me!" he faked a anger, still pouting.

 

 

 

Hongbin frowned once again. No matter how cute Taekwoon was reacting making Hongbin's heart flutter, he had to open his mouth to defend himself: between 'best friends' touching was common and the elder himself should be aware about how much he accepts weird touches from Wonshik. But even before a word could slip out of his mouth, it was shut with the forfinger of Taekwoon landing there in his lips.

 

 

 

"Just listen!" elder cooed, eyes shifting down to younger's mouth and his alchoholic breathe blew against hongbin's face. "I am not done yet." he said and hongbin just let him continue. "You see, lips of yours-" he slightly played with the younger's lower lip and more tints of pinkness started growing on his already flushed cheeks. "How do you manage to keep them so y?" he said with a wink and immediately narrowed his eyesbrows in shy. "Will you give me the previlige to kiss them?"

 

 

 

Taekwoon was burning all red. So was Hongbin. His already wide eyes windened more and he could feel heat growing on all over his body. "Hyu-"

 

 

 

A peck that shut his blabble.

 

 

 

"I like you, Lee Hongbin!"

 

 

 

And a confession to increase his heart beats.

 

 

 

"No, I love you, Lee Hongbin!"

 

 

 

And again: another corrected confession that froze him with the jaw wide open.

 

 

 

"I love you to the moon and the star and the sun and the earth and the universe and the other planets too.  I don't remember when this thing called love started but you see, it did. I just love you and love you."

 

 

 

And a kiss that closed 'opened' mouth of Hongbin. Deepened. More than what Hongbin had ever imagined, it was fascinating, comforting and satisfying even if he could taste the alchochol from elder's mouth it didn't matter a bit. It was fine as long as he could feel their lips connected. Not once in his life he liked the scent of alchohol like today. 

 

 

 

Drawing Taekwoon more closer, he kissed the elder back not hesitating a bit. Yes, this is life. He thought as he smiled in kiss and he knew he sure loves Taekwoon back, a lot, maybe even more than what it feels to be loved. 

 

 

 

"You know what, you are shining brighter than any stars on the sky right now." taekwoon lazily said after breaking from the kiss and smilingly collapsed in embrace of younger. Blushing to himself and hugging the elder tight, Hongbin diverted his eyes looking at sky.

 

 

 

That was when ah right! Taekwoon is drunk for real. thought hit him hard as there were no any stars on sky shining that night.

 

 

 

"Ah hyung! Everthing you confessed was drunken!" hongbin sighed whining and slapped taekwoon away but the elder didn't budge. 

 

 

 

"Hyung?" hongbin called.

 

 

 

No response.

 

 

 

"Hyung?" he recalled. "Hyung, we can't stay here all night. For god damn sake we are in street." he pushed the elder away slightly just to see him sleeping. Soft snore skipping his cute nose.

 

 

 

"Ah!!!! Trouble!" hongbin complained, lifting taekwoon on his back. Kong-ahh~~ Taekwoon babbled in his sleep and hongbin smirked. "Don't you dare to forget any of your confession!" he demanded to the sleeping guy making his way back to home. It was relief that the elder wasn't heavy enough for hongbin to complain more.

 

 

 

"AH- I shoud've recorded the whole damn Taekwoon's  drunken confession!"

 

 

 

Hongbin whined for one last time before entering the dark alley, sound sleeping Taekwoon on his back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spelling errors and grammar errors, forgive.