An Idea

It's (Literally) Like A Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, uh, Jun? Would you care to explain to me exactly why you’re watching these flash mob proposal videos instead of actually doing work like you said you would?”

Wonwoo is leaning over Junhui’s shoulder, a perplexed expression on his face. Junhui acknowledges this by shooting him a glare before promptly shutting his laptop.

Junhui shrugs “No reason,” he replies, subtly closing his laptop to divert his attention to the ham sandwich he’d been eating. He takes a bite as he proceeds to ask, “Why are you wondering?”

Wonwoo shrugs back, beginning to nonchalantly stirring the spoon in his coffee. They were on their lunch break at the cafe, Seoul’s Specialty. Papers and planners were laid out across their small rounded table, save for the room they’d made for their sandwiches. Wonwoo and Junhui were nearly done with theirs, while Seungkwan’s was sort of just sitting out in the open. He’d come with them too, but disappeared the second they entered the cafe and was now nowhere to be found.

“Well, I certainly don’t watch flash mob proposal videos for fun,” Wonwoo defends.

Junhui emits a noise that sounds like I dunno and fishes a pencil from his bag as he says,  “I mean, they’re kind of... intriguing to watch, don’t you think?”

Wonwoo raises an eyebrow in suspicion.

“Like, you know, I’m such a planner, and these take, like, you know, a lot of planning , and as a fellow appreciator of time and effort I like to see how it pays off, you know?”

“Jun,” he tries carefully. “Are you... planning something, perhaps?”

Junhui sighs. “Uh, well, maybe. I don’t know. It’s definitely a thought.”

Wonwoo lurches forward in his chair, causing Junhui to lurch back.

“Wait, seriously ? Are you planning a proposal ?”

Junhui nods feebly, plastering a small grin on his face.

“Yup,” he says.

Wonwoo leans back in his chair, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. He looks to Junhui as if he’s in deep thought, almost as if he’s about to offer him some kind of unsolicited marriage advice.

“That’s uh, that’s a pretty big deal,” Wonwoo finally blurts out.

“What is?” Seungkwan asks curiously as he takes his seat. He scoots himself in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter