A new job

How will you make up to it...??

Chapter 2: A NEW JOB


Two days later
 

The last two days you have been sleeping on the streets leaning on a dirty wall.
As morning came you slowly woke up. People passing where looking at and whispering about you.
You didn't really care much. Standing up and taking your backpack you aimlessly walked down the streets.
After walking for some time with your growling stomach you stopped infront of a big building, that had a sign written on the entrance door.
It said:
We are looking curently for cleaner.
Who would  clean the floors in our building.
Further information would  be discused by a personal meeting.
By interest, please go to our secretary.
Thanks.

Thinking awhile about it you entered the building. Reaching the secretary.

You talked with the lady about the sign on the door. At first she was a little skeptical, if she should hire you. But she knew that, that sign was hanging there now for some time and lastly she agred.
"So Mrs. Cho. I gladly welcome you here", the lady said while stretching here hand. To shake yours.
"Thank you very much for accepting me", you answered with a bright smile, while  shaking her hand.
As you were still discussing some work things. A boy with fish-like-lips came to the secretery to aske her something.
You didn't really pay much attantion to what they were talking about. Only then as you heard the secretary lady say something about you.
"She's our new cleaner would you please show her all the floors and show her her working clothes.? I would do it, but I have to wait for this one person the manager's going to meet', she asked him with a sweet voice.
He turned around looking at you and then finally said:"Okay..I'll do it...But only because it's you and you owe me now a big favour", he said with a seductive smile and then turned around to you again.

"Now, will you follow me.?", he asked.

..........................


_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Took  a little long to update.
Sorry about that..!!
Chapter's a little short. ( Didn't have any great idea )
Sorry~Sorry~Sorry~Sorry..... ^___^ :D