Chapter 6: Relieved

BTS's Newest Member...is a GIRL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa!!” I shouted from the door. I ran to his bedside and grabbed his hand

“You’re awake!! You’re finally awake…” I stated, tears rolling down my face. Sooyoung gave me a weak smile.

“Hey, don’t cry…You act like I was going to die or something. You think your oppa is that weak?” He said while ruffling my hair. “What happened to your hair? Why did you cut it?” I let out a few sniffles and wiped my tears away before I could answer.

“Oppa, I had to cover for you while you were sleeping. You guys debuted today! I made sure that no one knew that I was in disguise so the media wouldn’t get angry.” Sooyoung’s eyes widened.

“WHAT?! You dressed up as a boy??? For me???” He said shocked. “No one found out???” I shook my head.

“No, not yet. Only BTS, the manager, and the CEO know. No one else knows.” Sooyoung rubbed his temples.

“Aish….you didn’t have to do that for me….but thank you…” I nodded.

“Anything for you,” I gave him a soft smile. “The guys were really nice to me though. They all took care of me for these past few weeks while you were here. I really like them all.”

“Now don’t go falling in love with them, Soyou-ah,” Sooyoung said sarcastically. I laughed.

“Of course not!” (A/N: Heheh…) From behind, Jhope cleared his throat.

“Sooyoung-ah, I see you woke up. Do you feel better??” Jhope walked up to us.

“Ah, I feel a little light headed, but I should be ok after a little bit,” We all smiled and helped Sooyoung feel more comfortable. We joked around a little bit until the doctor came back in.

“We’re so happy that you’ve awake, Mr. Kang,” the doctor said. “So, the report shows that when you first fell into a coma, you lost a lot of blood. If you lost anymore, you’d be dead by now. Although you’ve regained consciousness, you will not be able to do any strenuous activity because you still have a few broken bones inside of you. The blood loss took a toll on repairing those bones, so it’ll take a while for you to fully recover.” We all looked down. Jhope and I were clearly upset that he can’t work yet. However, Sooyoung looked more upset than any of us.

“I’ll try my best to recover as fast as possible!” Sooyoung stated firmly.

“That’s the spirit,” The doctor said smiling. “With all that energy, you’ll be healed in no time.” After that, the nurses came in and helped replace the bandages on Sooyoung. We stayed a little longer to have dinner with him. Sooyoung and I talked for hours and hours. I almost felt bad that Jhope mostly sat around and listened to us. It was almost 10 PM when the nurses told us we had to leave. After saying our final goodbyes, Jhope and I left.

“Ahh…I’m so happy!” I said while skipping down the street. “Oppa is finally awake~”

“That’s good for everyone,” Jhope said smiling. “All there is now is for him to fully recover.”

“Yup! Everything is good~” I said. “Oh, by the way, thank you for waiting for me. You had to sit there for so long. I just wanted to talk to Sooyoung more.” I said while scratching the back of my head.

“Ne~ It’s fine. Sooyoung’s been gone for so long, so it’s understandable…OH!! Soyou-ah, look! There’s ddukbokki! You want some?”

“Yeah!! Let’s get some!” I said eagerly. We walked up to the food stand and ordered some ddukbokki to share.

“Ah, can we also get two bottles of soju?” I asked the lady working. She smiled and handed me the bottles. “Thank you~” I said while paying for the food.

“Eh? Why’d you pay? And why’d you get soju???” Jhope said, while arching an eyebrow.

“Because~ Today is a day of celebration!” I said. “And plus, I wanted to repay you for going to the hospital with me!”

“But didn’t you go drinking with Jimin and V the other night? Are you sure you want to be drinking so much??”

“It’s fine~ I’m feeling happy today!” I said cutely. “And plus, did you say you want to drink with me…oppa?” I said with a little aegyo in my voice.

“Araso, araso. Thank you, dongsaengi~” Jhope replied back.

We sat down at a table and began chowing down. I poured Jhope and I a shot and drank. We talked like how normal friends spoke to each other. I felt my insides starting to tingle and warm up be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter