Chapter 1: Big News!

BTS's Newest Member...is a GIRL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soyou!! Let's go to the dance room and practice~" Sooyoung said with a bunch of aegyo.

"Hm..?" I looked up from my phone. "But we have lessons later today anyway...why can't we wait until then?" I said lazily.

"Please~ I've been itching to use the room just for ourselves..." He pouted. I swear I think he was supposed to be a girl and I was supposed to be the boy.

"Araso araso. Let's go, oppa."

When we got dance room, Sooyoung plugged in his phone and started playing music.

"Soyou-ah, let's warm up!" I nodded and started doing some stretches with him. After a few minutes, he the music from our last lesson and started going over the routine with me. This was nothing new. It's been about 3 years since we both entered BigHit as trainees. It was actually surprising I got in, really. I was told that BigHit rarely takes in any girls, since they want to focus on mostly boy groups. I guess I got lucky!

Both Sooyoung and I gave each other pointers and continued to practice. After awhile, we saw the door open. We didn't mind since and continued to dance we knew that our teacher and some other students would come in. However, instead of seeing only our teacher, we saw the CEO. We immediately stopped dancing and bowed to greet him.

"Anyeonghaseyo," my twin brother and I said in unison as we bowed.

"What brings you here, Mr. President?" Sooyoung asked politely.

"Sooyoung-ah, it's time," The president said with a smile. "We've finally agreed to let you debut."

Both of us were wide-eyed. Was this for real?

"Oppa, congratulations!!" I said happily as I jumped up and down. I was super happy for him since he's always been so hardworking. He almost always scored the highest points when it came to testing our abilities. There's no doubt that Sooyoung was ready to take on the stage.

"Congratulations, Sooyoung. Now, your debut will be much different than any other celebrity. Instead of being a solo artist, we've decided to incorporate you into BTS."

"Oh? Wae-yo? Why BTS? They're already so popular and it doesn't seem right for me to come in all of a sudden..."

"Well, we thought long and hard about this. Statistially speaking, boy bands tend to make much more money than a solo artist. Also, your image will blend in perfectly with BTS! We've analyzed the entire situation--you will definitely profit from being with them. You would not have to worry about getting popular either since the basis of BTS's fame has been set in stone already." The president flashed his perfect white smile. "Don't worry too much, Sooyoung. I know you will do great."

After thinking for a bit, Sooyoung smiled back at him.

"Thank you, Mr. President. I'm glad to be able to have this opportunity!"

"Mr. President, what about me?" I said shyly. "Will I be able to debut soon too?"

"Soyou-ah, right now we're focusing on Sooyoung's debut. But don't worry, we have big plans coming for you too. Since girl groups tend to break up before their 10 year anniversay, we're planning on making you a solo artist. However, that won't come until probably next year."

I couldn't help but pout a little. I've been told that I'd be a solo artist every year, but it never happens. I know that the longer I train, the better I'll be. However, I'm even more eager to debut now since Sooyoung is going to. I tried to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter