GETTING TO KNOW DHAATK..........

INTERVIEW OF DHAATK....

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE...............

TINA: What does YUNJAE represent to you?
DARIYA: unsolved puzzle

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
DARIYA: well… i’m not obsessed with them (this part is probably gonna haha, sorry guys)

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
DARIYA: it’s same with any pairing when extreme fans read the fics

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
DARIYA: suspicious, because I lowkey think he’s gay but may gaydar is broken, so...

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
DARIYA: happy for them

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
DARIYA: I really don’t know, the fact that jaejoong keeps purposely teasing fans with subtle clues has be confused

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
DARIYA: yeah

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
DARIYA: i’ll be proud

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
DARIYA: no?

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
DARIYA: I think they still meet and are at least good friends.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
DARIYA: literally nothing

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
DARIYA: I mean, basically I’ve written only one yunaje fic, so I can’t really answer haha.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
DARIYA: the collab fic :)

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
DARIYA: it’s normal

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
DARIYA: They’re more delusional than some delulu kpop fangirls

TINA:What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
DARIYA: Just wait for the stupid people to die

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
DARIYA: Say thanks for letting me know

TINA: Pride or love?
DARIYA: Not sure

TINA: Love to me is…………
DARIYA: Bull, I guess

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
DARIYA: no, only desire/affection

TINA: What are your views on yoochun scandal?
DARIYA:  The ual assault? I don’t know, I don’t really care much.

TINA: Since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
DARIYA: No?

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
DARIYA: I was and still am suspicious

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
DARIYA: well, if they say they’re soulmates, then they’re soulmates and really close. All that physical affection is just a culture thing

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
DARIYA: Kinda yeah

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
DARIYA: Stupid, but people may do as they please

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
DARIYA: could be, i’m neither denying or saying it’s true.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
DARIYA: people always look for someone to look up to, it’s not necessarily pop idols. Personally, I was obsessed with kpop for some time because it helped to have some enjoyable music background that didn’t distract me, because I simply didn’t understand the lyrics. That was sadly changed now as I know some korean


END OF PART 3.

To read  DARIYA'S fanfics visit her  AFF account DHAATK (She writes other pairings apart YUNJAE ,as the interview is about yunjae authors I mentioned only her yunjae fanfics)

Dear Dariya,
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS INTERVIEW AND GIVING US THE CHANCE TO KNOW YOU..WE LOOK FORWARD TO THE FANFIC YOU ARE WORKING ON WITH OUR OTHER FAVORITE YUNJAE AUTHOR "NAJAERI"